3. Jeongyeon_1

A FAIRY TALE

- Father, my dear, wish me good luck! shouted the middle daughter and fired her arrow, then wasted no time running after it.

- Oh, my child, come back whole! - He crossed the air, then he crossed himself, raising his eyes to the clear blue sky, he whispered: - Help her, gracious! - the old king, holding his lower back, sat on a stump and waited for the youngest daughter to shoot.

- I'm not going to run after my arrow! I have a plan - the youngest smiled slyly, checking her bow, pulling the string.

- Oh, my poor little head - the old king lamented, looking at his youngest, worrying more about her. - I'm afraid that you will definitely bring me a toad instead of a girl - he complained, shaking his gray head.

- Do not be afraid, father, I will bring you a beauty of beauties, the best princess, everyone will be oh, how envious! Puffing out her chest, she confidently smiled at the king. “You better get some rest, we’ll have to wait a long time.” I can still see my unlucky sister pointing my finger at Jeongyeon's snaking figure through their wheat fields.

*

Wanderings 9 days .

Jeongyeon's middle daughter .

I've never sworn in my entire life, but now I'm swearing loudly because this damn arrow is mocking me!

Why the hell are you wiggling around like that?

Can't you fly straight, like a normal arrow should?

According to my concept, a normal arrow should do:

- after release, fly along the indicated route, that is, in a straight line,

- do not wind like crazy, let the owner calmly follow her,

- do not fly into bushes, do not bow down to nettles and, of course, do not crash into tree trunks!

This same arrow, as if a demon possessed it, it seemed to hate me. She waggled her furry feathers, teasing me, letting herself be caught, then slipping out of my fingers and… phew

Really? And how long will I wind around our gardens, our fields, frighten the boyars with my appearance? Yes, I don’t know where to go from shame?!

- Hey, brute, come on, stop! If you don’t know where to fly, it’s better to stick your nose into any pub, at least I’ll have a bite to eat there! Eat hunting, you stupid arrow! the middle princess was furious, falling on her knees in the mud, next to the pigs, looking enviously at their food.

She heard, cursed, my spiritual cry, suspended her flight, began to slow down. I could now follow her, not run. Well, at least thanks for that.

We walked like this for a long time, went out of the royal gates, crossed the stone bridge, greeted the inhabitants in the market, taking the presented apples along the way.

The sun was already setting below the horizon, and we kept walking.

I did not feel my legs, I trudged behind the arrow, but did not walk. And she, the infection, glanced at me with her sharp tip, sneered maliciously, did not calm down, flew forward.

All the apples were eaten, right down to the tail, the last one I chewed, emptyly looking at the road. We were passing another pub, when suddenly the doors opened abruptly and a man ran out with all his might, waving in the air a bottle of barely drunk moonshine:

- I'll kill that ! Where is she? Where have you gone, you bastard! What are you doing to me here, huh? Wanted to poison me?! I won't drink this crap! Get your money back now!

I don’t care about showdowns, so I didn’t stop, I passed by.

More precisely, she tried to pass if I had not been detained by two handles that were pulling my shirt down.

- You detain me, I'm in a hurry - I asked politely, remembering the manners of etiquette that the father taught us.

- You are a royal daughter, you must help me - I heard a whisper, my hands still did not let go.

- And with what fright should I do this? I asked, tearing my shirt out of my tenacious fingers, looking back.

- Do you feel sorry for helping a poor, unfortunate girl? That's why I will marry you.

- What?! Ha ha ha,” she laughed out loud, moving away from the girl, completely turning to face her. I'm looking for a groom, not a wife. So excuse me, look for another victim - I took a step to leave, but my arrow was out of sight. “Damn it, because of you… because of you… I exploded, rushed forward to catch up, when I heard a sweet, very honey voice:

- If you help me, I'll give you the arrow. You are looking for her, right? – she waved my arrow in front of my nose, defiantly looking at me. This little girl knows who to trust. She just took it and fell into my hands - the girl was still mocking me.

I couldn't see her face, but I didn't like her voice anymore, which means I don't like the girl in general. I was not allowed to think about the situation by a few more men, with a roar (almost breaking the doors of the pub), rushing forward, shouting abuse to the whole yard:

Where did this girl run to? Come here little one!!! Return my money! What the hell did I just drink?! And it's moonshine?! Lie! Water, I paid that kind of money for a sip of water?!

- Well, can you help? - Shriveled a little from shouting and anger, the girl's voice did not sound with such bravado as a minute ago.

I started thinking.

I wish I hadn't started thinking.

No, seriously, my sisters always scolded me because of the slowness of my thinking for any reason. They harassed while waiting for my decision.

Dahyun somehow scolded not so, and Nayeon, brr, a chill went through the skin.

So, stop, you need to focus on a specific situation, and decide something, because ...

- Hey, you! The one that looks like a plucked goose - shouted one big man pointing at me (goose? Me? Where are his eyes? I don’t look like a goose at all! I don’t look like it, right?) . – Yes, you! – nodding in the affirmative, with wide steps approaching me. Who are you hiding behind your back? Show us!

- I'm not hiding anyone - I was offended, not knowing why, I stood in the pose of an offended child. “She hid herself behind me and now demands that I marry her!” - for fidelity, she stamped her foot, resting her hands on her hips. - I can't marry a girl, I'm looking for a husband! I would have chosen you, but she has my arrow in her hand. And so, - she sighed sadly, pinching her fingers between the bridge of her nose, - where can I go, I'll have to marry.

- What the hell? Grandma with a woman?! Ugh, ha ha ha, you don’t have enough men - the big man cackled, his laughter was picked up by everyone who ran out of the pub.

“Why are you stuck there, let’s run,” she hissed, taking the girl by the wrist and starting to run away with all her might, away, while those idiots were laughing.

Those idiots, noticing that we gave a , bawled, spitting at us from a bird's eye view, chased us.

Oh, my poor legs, how much you have suffered, dear ones, bear with me a little more.

A little more and there will be a rescue forest, and there, and get lost unevenly.

There was a cold palm in my hands, I heard heavy breathing behind me, hmm, it would be better if I thought it over and ...

“They are already… phew …they are already behind us,” the girl behind me gasped, trying to get her hand back to herself, but I held on tight.

Who knows, what if she runs away with my arrow and where can I look for them then?

No, no, that's all for today, I'm tired and exhausted.

You need to rest and put something edible in your mouth.

The cargo, somehow left hanging behind my back with provisions and delicious homemade wine, turned out to be just in time.

I dragged the girl to the rolling log, sat her down, knelt down myself and climbed for food.

Crack.

I jumped up and turned around in fear. My eyes popped when I noticed what she was going to do with my arrow.

- Hey! You! Leave my arrow alone! She is not intended for brushwood - throwing a bag of provisions, she rushed at her, trying to take away the precious arrow.

- Ha-ha-ha - the saved girl laughed, raising the arrow higher above her head, she herself pulled away, moving away, until she caught on some branch and fell down, dragging me behind her.

Fell.

She closed her eyes, expecting a strong blow to the ground (wet, dirty, smelly, nasty).

But beneath me is something soft and comfortable and smells delicious.

Ah, grace!

I'm in paradise - the body thought enough, settling itself more comfortably, starting to fall asleep.

- Have you decided to sleep? Get off! I'm not your bed! - an irritated voice, hands (seemingly so gentle) pushed away with force. The girl stood up, brushing herself off, angrily looked down at me. - Still called the princess! Shameless, that's who you are!

I did not pay attention to righteous anger, my attention was completely riveted on the arrow. The girl in a rage tried to break it.

- Yes, where did you come from such ... such ... - I couldn’t find words, - argh , you have all my brains already ... give me here! - exploded, taking the arrow, hiding it behind her shirt, she herself returned to the bag of food, took out breaking bread, a leg of a chicken, a flask of wine, sat down on a log and began to crush both cheeks. “It’s better I didn’t help you, you’re annoying, and who can get along with such a wife,” I muttered, chewing food, turning away from pleading eyes.

- Well, don't be offended, nerves, don't you understand yourself - the voice became an octave lower, too oily in my opinion. The girl came up to me, sat down next to me, even had the courage to lean against my back, put her chin on my shoulder. I already froze.

- I won’t give food - I didn’t give up, greedily continuing to chew.

- Well, don't be a beech, princess. I, too, have not eaten or drunk since morning. Tired while working - I saw how her hand reached for my bag of food, while her gentle voice cajoled with her speeches.

- You won't leave, will you? Then that's what - oh, where is my firmness of spirit! Tell me your name and I'll share it.

- I can give more than a name, blue - a voice whispered provocatively, for some reason I became terribly hot on a cool night, then she blew into my ear.

- Oh, my God, that's enough! Here, take it! – she cringed, moved her shoulder, giving her her piece of bread.

- Hee hee, thank you, you're so cute.

She glanced sideways and almost burst out laughing at the sight. This girl definitely looked like a puffed up hamster.

After eating a small piece and drinking a little wine, feeling that the stomach is full, now you can sleep.

Of course, I didn’t want to sleep on the cold ground, well, what can you do, I won’t move without rest.

I began to think over a plan for an overnight stay, I thought for a long time, but nothing came to my empty brain. And I wanted to sleep, I wanted to stretch my tired body, relax, forget myself.

Thanks for the food, by the way, I'm Princess Jihyo of the Three Kingdoms ICE - her lips, collecting the remnants of a delicious dinner from her lips, the girl introduced herself.

- Jeongyeon of the Three Kingdoms TWI answered without looking, deciding to take a desperate step, looking at a couple of branches like a couch, and a bag with food and extra clothes (father insisted on taking a dress to please the groom) in the form of a pillow. - We need to make a fire. Hey you, look for dry branches, now we will make a fire - I ordered.

- I'm not "hey you", I'm Princess Jihyo and I don't have to do anything - she crossed her arms over her chest, turning her face to the side. - I'm so warm!

- Yes.

Did my sister also have to sleep on such a bed?

Oh, mine to everyone you can, save my little sister Dahyunie from such a fate!

Let us suffer!

So-so.

It seems to be ready. It's not as dirty here as it is on bare ground. The grass, of course, is wet, but - waved - okay. There was only fire left to keep warm.

- What did they teach you in your palace - groaning, rising from the log, resting on her knees, shook her head, looking at the stubborn girl. - Then go away, you're in the way.

- Where I want to stand there! Princess Jihyo stamped her foot. - I'll sleep here!

- Here? – she raised her eyebrow, looking at the champing dirt under her feet, grimacing in disgust.

- Yes here! You make a fire there - pointed in an incomprehensible direction - it will only interfere with me.

- Argh, you will bring down anyone! Do what you want, spoiled and stupid princess Jihyo! - I was tired of hearing her, so, making sure that I had an arrow, I began to go to bed, scoring on the fire.

I was so tired that I fell asleep instantly and the cold did not interfere with me.

- Are you going to leave me like that? How can I make a bed? Am I going to sleep standing up? Hey! Are you asleep?! Hey! Who am I talking to? - stomped to me, began to stir to wake me up, but my sleep was strong (I have to hold on, she will soon calm down and go to bed). Move over, I'll lie with you.

Then it was like a demon possessed me, she really got me, we knew each other quite a bit, but I was ready to kill her!

But it takes strength to kill.

And no power at all.

The only thing that happened was to roll over onto her side, wrap her arms around Princess Jihyo's waist, pull her close, and bite her lips in a cruel kiss, making her shut up.

Oddly enough, but she quieted down, somehow went limp, all her arrogance fell asleep, she relaxed in my arms. After hearing her even breathing after a while, Princess Jihyo fell asleep.

My first kiss, damn it!

Well, almost the first one.

½ first.

Yes.

It's a shame to remember, but my tired and sinless brain decided to remind where those ½ had gone in my restless sleep.

Dahyunie was then allowed to go outside the palace gates for the first time, on this occasion the older sisters decided to celebrate by taking her to a field of sunflowers. Nayeon held her small hand, distracted Dahyunie, showing and inventing legends related to an oak tree (growing near the road, having long branches resembling hair), with a bunch of hay, with a sunbeam that was reflected from the mirror. She did all of this to distract Dahyunie from Jeongyeon.

Before going to the fairyland, they presented the curious girl like this, Nayeon gave the order to Jeongyeon:

- We need to make her a surprise and such that she is not afraid to come back here. You know our Dahyunie, she may be brave that she is not afraid of bugs, but besides bugs, there are snakes crawling there ...

- Snakes? 11-year-old Jeongyeon squeaked as she quickly covered with her hands.

“Yes, I say so, of course they aren’t there,” 12-year-old Nayeon boldly declared, crossing her fingers behind her for good luck. “Just different creatures. So, I'll distract, and you go check it out.

- Why not vice versa? she dared to ask, starting to pull knitted sandals on her feet.

- That's why. As an older sister, she showed her tongue, narrowed her eyes instead of winking.

- Nayeon! Jeongyeon! Guess, guess what my father allowed me! Dahyun chirped happily as she descended from the second floor where the king's office was.

- To go beyond? Jungyeon hurried to ask, expecting to see an even wider smile, but Dahyun frowned, pouted her lips in an offended way, turned away with “ mmf ” from her middle sister.

- Dahyunie, so what did your father allow you to do? - moving away from the unlucky sister, approaching the younger sister, affectionately hugging her shoulders.

- He allowed me to go outside the gate with you and go into the forest! Dahyun exclaimed excitedly jumping up and down as she smiled widely and hugged her older sister back.

- Oh, I'm so glad, baby! You were so missed in our walks! - Nayeon was sincerely delighted, showing with her whole appearance that the news was unexpected (quite expected, but why would the baby know?) - Then what are we waiting for? Come on, go quickly get ready, we'll wait for you here - patting below the back, Nayeon smiled at her.

- Now? Are we going now? Truth?

“Really, Dahyunie, come on, come on.” She laughed at her younger sister’s fussiness, kindly watching her run away to her room to change. As soon as the girl disappeared, Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a slap on the back of the head, “What did we talk about before the priest called Dahyunie to him?”

“Oh, oh, it hurts,” Jeongyeon whined, looking plaintively at her older sister. - For what? - rubbing the back of your head with your hands.

- So, what were we talking about, huh? - resting her hands on her hips, she asked sternly.

-That we’ll pretend like we don’t know anything,” Jeongyeon hung her head, admitting her guilt, sniffing. “Sorry, Nayeon.

- Okay, okay, excuse me, it hurts - she hugged, pulled her to her, gently kissed the unresisting girl on the forehead, then on the nose, then on the cheek.

“Stop being nice, I’m not crying anymore,” Jeongyeon said, turning away from her sister’s lips, trying to completely escape from Nayeon’s strong hugs.

“Wait, I haven’t kissed you everywhere yet,” Nayeon resisted, “you so rarely let me kiss you.”

- Please stop.

A small playful struggle turned into a real battle, none of them wanted to give up their positions. And only one of them had to come out victorious. Dahyunie returned at exactly the right moment, distracting Jeongyeon with her appearance. Nayeon took the opportunity to kiss the corners of her lips, embarrassing Jeongyeon even more.

“Nayeon, kiss me too,” Dahyun asked, turning her cheek, thinking it was all a game.

- With pleasure, Dahyunie, come here - smacking her cheeks loudly and wetly, getting a happy laugh from her little sister in return.