1. Nayeon_1

A FAIRY TALE

Wanderings 9 days.

Eldest daughter of Nayeon.

Oh, for a long time I had to run after my arrow!

Restless Arrow:

- crossed many strange places,

- plunged into water (my gorgeous hair now looks like an icicle),

- flew into the thicket (all my clothes were torn),

- I even had to climb the mountain. And why the hell (sorry, father!) Did she get there? Oh, my legs are wounded and I haven't eaten anything for a long time!

I thought she would stop when she slowed down near some shed, but she needed to think, to rest, so that damn it (forgive me, father) rush forward with renewed vigor.

She tortured me for three days. I was ready to give up. I was ready to take the first guy I got and force myself to love (if not for love, then for money). Any idiot loves money! But I could not let my father down like that, I took an oath.

What to do? And what do you think, of course, chased her.

And again:

forests, rivers, mountains ...

... eagle's nest (seriously?),

... thickets of a big cat (inscription: lion),

... and what are these wonderful birds that cannot fly (inscription: penguins).

Where did the path take me ...

I can't live a day without a cute princess ...

Princesses? I'm actually looking for a prince, and I'm also a princess myself. Yes, I am Princess Nayeon. And if that damn arrow doesn't stop, I ***. Sorry.

The arrow heard all my kind words addressed to her, slowed down. She hung over the boat, in which a girl was now getting on. Her outfit is weird. Why not throw away that piece of fabric (which it is wrapped in) and put on your normal clothes? Is she going to walk like that? It does not cover her body! I see (and not only me) her bare belly. And I don't like the way the boat owner looks at her greedily.

My arrow fell right in front of that girl's feet. She bent down, picked it up, looking curiously. Then she took it and hid it in her clothes, (forgive me, father, I'm going to sin!)

While I stood and watched, that man shouted:

- Departure!

I cursed everyone, I ran to the bridge in order to be in time and sit there.

So, I learned something important about myself - I am a bird.

Really, don't laugh, otherwise how to explain my perfect jump into a sailing boat?

I was floating above the water, landing on something soft.

- Sorry - a voice called me, I didn't want to get up, I liked my bed. - Sorry, you are lying on me - said the voice again.

- But it's so convenient here - I buried myself in something soft, then my ear caught:

I want to be that girl.

So do I.

And I don't mind.

Why are they all staring at me?

I opened my eyes, found myself lying on top of the girl. And my nose rested against her s, and my lips kissed her (um) (forgive me, father!).

- Oh sorry! - I jumped up, but did not calculate the lifting force, fell again, and my landing was right on her lips. Our lips touched.

My first kiss with a girl ?!

So who is my betrothed ?!

You, - my eyes looked for an arrow, - you ***, yes I am you *** so that you *** Are you kidding? He is She?!

While I lovingly thanked the arrow (fate), the boat reached the ship, and there I learned the name of the girl.

-This is how happy your groom will be that we have found you, princess. He promised a decent sum for your capture.

-I’m ready to pay more, much more, if you let me go, - the girl suggested immediately, wiping her lips, without looking in my direction.

“Ha-ha-ha,” a loud laugh echoed across the deck, then she was ignored.

- Set sail! Let's hit the road! The money will be ours!

**

I was so tired that I closed my eyes and fell asleep, woke up from some kind of crunch. Opening my right eye, I saw a dim shadow that crept past me, holding my arrow at the ready. I watched idly as the shadow struggled to untie the rope. I was about to continue sleeping when my brain caught up with me.

My arrow!

My fiance!

The princess is about to escape with my arrow !

I will not allow such a stupid act to be done without my knowledge!

Rising up on my haunches, I crawled to the girl, took the rope from her frail hands, untied her in an instant, took her by the wrist and dragged her to the boat.

- Run away, so together! Don't take a step without me!

She did not resist, silently, allowed herself to be dragged and helped to go down. I went down first, stood so that the boat did not sway, put my hands up, waiting for another girl. She tightly tied a bag of things and food around her, her piece of cloth (inscription: kimono) loosely tied around her ankles. Her knot untied as soon as she stepped over the side and, holding on to the rope (her muscles tensed, and I thought it was beautiful), she began to carefully go down.

I followed her from bottom to top (and where else to look?), Holding the rope so that it does not stagger.

I honestly didn’t expect the wind to blow so much at night!

How do I know, I'm not the sea god Neptune ?!

Neptune? Who is Neptune? Do you know that word, Princess Nayeon?

Oh, unhook, not up to you!

So, we return to the wind, the strong wind that tore the rope from my hands , and the girl began to fall down with a cry. Her kimono flaps parted smoothly, revealing beautiful strong legs that shone brighter in the moonlight than the stars.

Hmmm . I forgot to mention how the girl looked. She 's my fiance .

Svetlenkaya.

Pretty face.

Beautiful dark eyes.

Moles (cute little dots).

Milky skin (like fresh milk, I wonder if it tastes just as good?)

Quiet.

Strange (in terms of the fact that she walks strangely, not like a girl).

What else?

I like her voice. It is like a bubbling stream enveloping my ears.

In general, the girl began to fall, I don't know how it happened, but I caught her. My hands went over her strong body, lifting the kimono up, exposing her.

Oh, her skin is so soft!

I wanted to press my face to her chest, close my eyes and sleep until tomorrow.

- Where are you pawing me ? Take your hands off now - I heard a hiss, my hands somehow ended up on her chest again. My two thumbs pressed down on her while the rest of my fingers caressed the soft hemispheres. Her face flushed, her eyes shone with anger, but there was something else in them.

- I will not apologize, princess - shrugged, calmly releasing her from her embrace. - Without me you would have fallen and all those who kidnapped you would have run out to the noise. By the way, if they caught you, what would you do? - I asked curiously, sitting down on the bench, picking up one oar, passing the other, to the girls.

- I have a weapon - threateningly waving my arrow, tried to make a terrible face.

- Ha ha ha - I laughed softly, - you are so innocent, princess. By the way, what's your name? I am Princess Nayeon from the far-off kingdom of TWI .

- Mamma does not allow me to talk to strangers - turned up her nose, the princess twirled the oar in her hands, not knowing where to put it.

-Congratulations, you broke your mother’s promise, - I said sarcastically, taking away the oar, showing what to do with it. - You’ll talk to them even now, if you don’t tell them your name, - I threatened, pretending to start shouting: Attention ...

- Hush, hush, I'm sorry, I'll tell you. I am princess Mina from the distant kingdom of ICE - not skillfully using the oar, the princess threw her on the bottom of the boat.

- What have you been taught, Princess Mina? - I sighed, picking up the oar, inserting it back into the hole and starting to paddle towards the nearest island. - Half of the way I row, the other half you - I sighed again, starting to sail away from the ship.

I feel that this princess will drink blood from me.

**

The rowing did not last long, thank God our ship managed to sail not far from the coast. Of course, we didn’t swim to the port, we turned and ended up near the fishing beach.

My hands ached, my body hung like lead, I was terribly hungry. We could eat what was in the bag, but ...

If only cute, adorable princess Mina hadn't accidentally dropped our food into the water.

Moreover, she almost fell into the sea.

I managed to catch her legs, my face was again in a very soft place ...

Hmmm . Hey, don't look like that! It's not my fault! It's just ... uh-uh ... Coincidence. Yes, a coincidence!

She blushed again, but then thanked for saving her. With a guilty expression on her face (she looked so much like a kitty), she lifted up the bag from which water was flowing. Its upper part stuck to the body, revealing seductive shapes.

If I was a guy, I would be ***, but I'm a girl. And girls can't do what guys do. Right? Or can they?

So, my little head is not thinking about that. What to do now, father? Tell me what to do?

Not long thought , not long pushing, sighing a couple of times, crossed herself, took her by the wrist and dragged her into the forest.

-We’ll look for edible berries there, perhaps we ’ll find game and with the arrow we’ll have food.

She obediently followed, quiet, obedient. At first her steps were far behind, but the deeper we went into the forest, the closer she got. Until her body was completely pressed against me. Her hot breath warmed my neck. And her hand was tightly wrapped around my arm.

- Are you afraid of the dark? - I asked when an owl flew past us, and she cried out in fright, pressing herself into me.

- No. Princesses of the distant kingdom ICE, fear nothing! - began bravely, but trembled cowardly when something stirred in the bushes.

- I see - I chuckled, letting her hang on me.

She smelled so good, and why was my heart so happy? I will not ask, then I will think about it.

**

I caught a rabbit, still persuaded Princess Mina to give my own arrow for a while .

Then she started the fire herself.

I cleaned the rabbit from the fur myself (Princess Mina turned away, covered her face with her palms).

She herself put a rabbit carcass on a spit.

Fried.

Divided into equal parts.

- Here, take it. Eat - I ordered, grabbing the soft part of the meat and biting off a good piece of it.

She twisted her face, did not look decisively at the meat, then at me, shook her head.

- You need to eat, otherwise you will die. Or are you used to other foods, Princess Mina? Sorry, what nature has endowed - spat out a small bone on the ground, bit off a piece again. - If you don't, I'll eat it myself.

She disgustedly took a stick, brought it to her nose, sniffed, squeezed her nose and bit off, then grimacing and began to chew.

- It's not tasty? Have chefs never cooked meat? What have you been eating all this time? Sweets? - chewing on her half of rabbit meat, wiped herself off with her sleeve, receiving a sidelong glance from Princess Mina. - Lie closer to the fire, it will be warmer - I grunted, shaking off the earth from my pants and shirt (the priest told me to change my dress, otherwise I will get dirty).

I gathered up dry branches, plucked grass, leaves, threw the bag under my head, lay down on an arbitrary bed, closing my eyes.

- Tomorrow you’ll tell me everything, and I’ll think about helping you or not.

- I did not ask you for help, Princess Nayeon - I heard a quiet word from Princess Mina. For the first time she called me by name. My name sounds so soft and tender in . I would like to listen to it often.

- Go to bed - I simply answered, turning over to the side, putting my hand under my head.