01-

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 



















 

 














 

So.... Geumshik is your son




 

Yeah.... two years ago we had him.




 

Wait how did it happened. Like i dont understand.




 

After i left. I mean. After we left. We get married and stay in Europe and he is here now with us.




 

So you are happy with him.




 

Actually... She faced depression a few weeks when we started to live here. She stayed in this house. Never even want to go out or even have a proper meal.




 

However Leedo oppa has been there and taken care of me even though how horrible I am to him.




 

You aren't that bad. Those depression just last for 1 year plus nearly 2 years. She found her happiness back once she went to the park that I brought her to.




 

It was where I accepted the fact that I'm in Leedo oppa hands now. He is super sweet. I just found it surprising.




 

That's so sweet. And your son looks so cool.




 

Still i don't understand how you finally get a son.




 

Fine. 2 years after I recovered. Both of us got drunk and you know what happened next.




 

Well at least you got it legally.




 

He is like an angel. We love him so much.




 

We can see that. So what you work as. I heard that your dad gave you his subsidiary branch of the company.




 

Both of us work here. She is the head department under finance.




 

Finance you say. She didn't even like maths. How is she under finance.




 

To my surprise she did well after she graduated. She even blamed me that I did badly. So both our dad agreed to put her under finance




 

Mommy im sleepy....




 

Okay darling let's get you in bed. Sorry guys, I need to get him to bed. It's his nap time.




 

Sure thing. Let him rest. But dont worry i will get him ice cream when we meet again.




 

Be right back. Honey let them have the drinks. Its up at the second level on the fridge.




 

Yes i will.








 

You smile and bring your son to his room. While Leedo gets the drinks for them. Once all settled down. All of them look at Leedo as if something is not right.








 

Why are you guys looking at me like that.




 

Did she....




 

She promised herself not to think about her life with Xion. It traumatizes her that leads her to depression years ago. So we decided that we live happily and now here we are.




 

So she throws that love away and grows a new one to you.




 

No... she didn't throw that love away. She grew hate because she knew that it's her fault that they became apart... Let's not talk about him in front of her. She wont answer any of it.




 

Have you tried.




 

I tried a lot of times. She just seems to be happy now then before.




 

Okay, I'm back. Honey, did you give them the drinks.




 

Yes I did. They are drinking it. And Hwanwoong finish it.




 

Don't mind him. He was super thirsty before we meet all of you




 

Well I never knew the juice is fresh.




 

She made it specially. Its suppose to be her morning drink but you guys are special to her so why not

 



 

Aw. So what are you going to do next. Aren't you coming back to Korea.




 

Oh we are planning to come back to Korea. His dad wanted us to take care of the company in Korea. While he took over this company.




 

It's More like im taking over the whole company. He just wanted to relax




 

Honey you need a break too don't you think.




 

I will. Soon when you get to handle your dad's company.




 

Wait wait wait. She is taking over her dad company. That big company... heol....




 

Well you will understand soon. So are you guys up for dinner.




 

Well we are supposed to have dinner at a cafe near my hotel. Since we are here. Why not.




 

Alright that's great. I will prepare everything. While you guys catch up with things.




 

I will help you.




 

Me too. It's ladies time in the kitchen.




 

Oh you gurls.












 

The girls helped you out while the boys were at the living room catching up with life. While you were busy and not even listening to the boys conversation as you are having a good time making food with Mira and Jiyun. Leedo was being alert as he didn't want you to listen to the boys conversation.















 

Hyung, do you love her.




 

She is my wife. I love her for who she is.




 

You make a promise with her don't you.




 

You get the point. I can't see her hurting like last 6 years. It's hurtful to see her like that.




 

Then what about Xion. What would happen if he knew about this.




 

Why would he know.




 

Hyung.... Xion fell sick for months knowing that you left with her. He keeps on having nightmares. Not even sleeping with peace.




 

Not even eating well lately.




 

I don't know guys. I'm living a good life right now. Even you guys see how she is happy.




 

Hyung. Your level with her is different from his level with Xion.




 

He still has feelings for Nara Gunhak ah...




 

I know....




 

How can you know. Wait hold up since when you know




 

Keonhee updates me every now and then. I feel bad but at the same time i don't want it to play back. It's like a terror you know.




 

We understand that. At least you have to let Xion know that you can take care of Nara.




 

He stills doesn't accept his reality doesn't he.




 

You can say that. So what's your plan.




 

I don't know. I will figure out something. For now just keep this away from Nara. If she happens to know and went back to depression. She might just cut you all out and sue you all.




 

You're kidding right. Like I never knew she would do that.




 

He ain't kidding. Nara is now paranoid. She isn't who she is before. Plus her father is going to kill us if we let Xion near her.




 

Oh.... that is understandable.




 

Honey can you wake Geumshik up. Its time for dinner.




 

Will do dear. Well guys. Its nice catching up. Let me get my son and we can enjoy eating....