Another Meeting

You Are Still The One (SEQUEL to You Are The Only One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's POV-

Early morning I got a call from my team leader. I was surprised or more like shocked to hear that Mr. Kai had requested for yet another interveiw. Like one wasn't enough for him to indirectly humiliate me that now he wants another. And I was reluctent to go. First of all, I don't want to face him again, second of all, he is getting married and third of all, he clearly stated yesterday that he hated me. After all, I think I had enough of it. I thought meeting him after years would change something but it didn't.

I went to Sooyoung,who was still sleeping. I knew Sooyoung would really like to go in my place and as for as our team leader, I already have an excuse ready for him.

''Hey Soo, I have a good news for you'' I spoke softly right at her ear. 

''What? I won a lottery?'' She said, in her sleep.

''No, even better...Mr.Kai wants and interveiw again and the team leader wants you to go''

She sprang up from her bed almost hitting my chin. ''I will go get ready'' She said, wiping the drool off of her face.

While she was in the bathroom, I called team leader and told him that I am very sick and Sooyoung will be going in my place. He didn't agree at first saying Mr. Kai only wanted me to go but after explaining it to him that how sick I was, he agreed. 

Sooyoung got ready as if this interveiw is the last interveiw she is having in her whole life. She had put a lots of make-up. She wore a tight pencil skirt and a white blouse with black blazers and high heels.

''How do I look?'' She asked me with a smirk.

''What...What is this?'' I asked.

''What? I better look good if I am going to interveiw Mr. Kai. Even his servants dresses up like this'' She said.

Well, she wasn't wrong. They do dress up like this. ''You look good'' I said to her and smiled.

''So, I will be going then'' She said and went straight for the door.

''UH, Sooyoung,wait'' I called after her, she was really in a hurry to leave.

''Soo, first of all, don't be nervous at all''

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter