Me And You

You Are Still The One (SEQUEL to You Are The Only One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-In's POV-

When I heard from my receptionist that SBS News wants a personal interveiw with me, I didn't delay it. Generally I hate press meets and interveiws. They have a tendency to ask unecessary questions which pisses me off. But I know who works in SBS, I knew if I take this interveiw then I'll get to meet her. And I wanted to. So I called them myself and told them I am only interested if they sent her and only her to do the interveiw and of course they agreed. Yes, I was still mad at her, whatever she did in high school was unforgivable but I was also madly in love with her. And all these years, living without her presence was unbearable. I missed her every single day. I don't know what were her feelings, weather she had a boyfriend or is she dating or not but these kinds of things didn't matter to me. What mattered was that she was mine and mine alone. I knew she wasn't with Beakhyun anymore. I never wanted them to be together either. That guy was never good for her. I was the one that pushed her away saying I never wanted to see her but I never meant any of that. If only she had come to me at least once before leaving Seoul. I would have never let her go. 

She had send me letters over the years. Asking for forgiveness. Realising her mistake but she never realised the love I had for her. That's what pissed me off more. I kept all her letters safely in my locker. Those letters are my treasure and I will treasure them forever, until I stopped receiving them a week ago. I never replied back to her, maybe it was my ego or I was just too stubborn to give in just yet. But I kept every tab on her. I have tons of people working under me, because being a chaebol gives you lots of authority. I know what she did, where she lived, who was she friends with but her being so quite and shy, I couldn't figure out anything about her love life.

It was around 10:25 A.M. when I got a call from my receptionist that the reporter from the SBS News have arrived. I was happy and nervous at the same time. I wanted to act tough, to show her that I was still mad at her. Its been five years, I am sure she has changed. So have I. I wasn't the same aloof, naive, good for nothing high school guy anymore. Leaving with family comes responsibility and that changes you a lot. It makes you do things you had never done before. Especially family like mine. Which shows how happy we are to the outside world but inside its hollow and corrupted. Guess money can't buy or give your all the happiness.

The sound of elevator made me aware that she was here. I had already told Sunny to just show her my cabin and leave. I think she did that. It will be a great surprise for her to know now that Sunny works for me. We ran into each other at a resort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter