A New Start

You Are Still The One (SEQUEL to You Are The Only One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER

Hyoyeon's POV-

I neatly tied my hair into a ponytail, fixied my glasses and got all ready for work. I went to the other room to call my room-mate because of whom I was already running late. She was still asleep not aware of the time. I shook her but she didn't budge. I sighed. It was my everyday routine to wake her up and then run to get a cab which impossible to get at this time of the day.

''We are running late. wake up. Are you dead?'' I practically shouted right at her ear.

''Still alive'' She replied sleepily, raising one of her from under the blanket.

''That's it, I am leaving'' I said and turned around to leave.

''No, Hyo...don't leave me. Why do we have to go to work so early in the morning?'' She whinned.

''Its 10 am, get ready or I leave'' I said and stromed out of the room.

A few minutes later she came out, with messy hair and picked up a bread from the kitchen counter. ''Lets go'' she said, still in a sleepy voice.

''That's it, no brushing? And look at your hair'' I said.

She shrugged. ''I am no princess, nobody cares, let's just go''

I shook my head and went after her.

So, I, Kim Hyoyeon, Age 23, currently living in Busan, with my room-mate/collegue, Choi Sooyoung, in a small apartment. I am working as a rookie Journalist. I still didn't forget about my past, it still haunts me to this day but I am trying to be a better person everyday. I have no contact with others, not even Baekhyun. I changed my hair colour to black again, and I tie them in a ponytail like before. I guess changing my looks would not change the fact about what I did years ago but I am trying. Luckily, my room-mate knows a little bit about my past and she is been a great friend. And she reminds me of someone, someone that I can never forget.

Finally we got a cab and sooyoung went back to sleep again. I just rolled my eyes and checked my phone, 3 missed calls from our team leader. I decided not to call him back because I knew what he was gonna say.  When we reached our destination, I practically dragged Sooyoung out of the cab.

''Ah! Finally, my two favourite ladies, sleep well?'' Our team leader says as soon as he saw us.

''Not really. I got up too e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter