Model

Collective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time you give yourself away to the flashing lights and photographs and solid backgrounds, it comes as a shock to me. You abandon your whole life in front of those lights in the name of a clean, picture-perfect Princess.

The lights don't know you, and they never will spend the time to get to know you. For light is too fast to pay attention. The photographs capture the same glamour and the same expressions, the same facial expressions with your porcelain skin and red lips and brown eyes. They don't love you. They erase your edges and they don't see the freckle at the crease between your thigh and pelvis.

I know all of those things about you. I'm in love with the skin that those lights have drawn as whiter. I have kissed those lips, knowing that they are a very healthy pink, rather than the exaggerated rouge I see in pictures.

The camera didn't get to wake up next to you this morning like I did.

Your black hair is anything but pristine and you're drooling on your pillow. "Hey, your alarm went off two minutes ago," I giggle. You shake your head and tangle yourself further in the sheets by twisting around and pushing yourself back into me. When you pull my arm around your waist, I have to laugh and I hold you closer.

"I wanna stay," you mumble. I wonder if the pictures know how priceless you are to me.

"You've been drooling on your pillow for the last twenty minutes."

"Mm, someone must've woken up early," you chuckle.

"Get up, you loser," I laugh back, tickling your sides until you are pinned down in front of me and you seem so carefree. The sky is in your eyes and my heart is in your hands, all while your hair is anywhere but in the right places.

"What if I don't want to, Taehyung?" You tease back, retaliating in this tickle war until you were on top because I'm ticklish and you're more persistent than I am. "I love you. Even though I'm way better at fighting than you are."

"I love you, too. And that's absolutely not true, but I appreciate the challenge and I'm gonna win later, when you don't have some stupid modeling gig to deal with," I retort as I sit up and kiss your lips.

The modeling agencies will never see your smile as well a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter