Epilogue

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

After 2 years…

 

“I can’t believe this.” Seulgi said as she wiped the paint off her hands on her apron. “Hon! You won’t believe what Dispatch just posted!” She yelled as she walked towards the kitchen where her husband was cooking lunch.

 

She raised her phone for Jaebeom to see the screen.

 

“Model Joy Park dating a non-celebrity bookstore owner from Jeju.”

 

“And she kept on telling me she keeps on coming back here because she misses me?” Seulgi mocked.

 

“I think they’ve been together for a year or so. I’m really not sure though.” Jaebeom said, clealy not surprised of the news.

 

“What?! And you’re telling this to me just now?” Seulgi asked in disbelief.

 

“Mark and Wendy’s wedding. I saw them holding hands under the table. And I once called Nyoung and Joy accidentally answered.” Jaebeom started. “Not my story to tell though, so…” He said as he zipped his mouth.

 

“Anyway, lunch is almost ready. Are you done painting?” Jaebeom asked.

 

“Almost. My back’s killing me though so I might just continue tomorrow.” Seulgi said as she washed hands prior to removing her apron.

 

Jaebeom hugged her from behind and massaged her growing baby bump. “Our little Jaegi’s growing too fast. Now, mommy’s having backpains.”

 

“Hon, are you happy?” Jaebeom asked as he pulled out a chair for S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter