Chapter 1

I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

 

 

S.Coups realizes that he likes jeonghan and doesn't know what to do. So the only thing he did was talked to his long time friend, woozi.

 

Therefore, he went to woozi's studio where he was doing some works.

 

"uji-ya I need some help, I don't quite know what move should I do next or how I can express my feelings to him. I don't know when is the right time to tell him this." Woozi turned around and saw S.Coups fondling his hands which woozi seems to be familiar with because he knows he only does that when he's nervous.

 

"Cheol-ah you know that you need to confess to jeonghan anytime soon. If you still wait for the right time I know you will just doubt your feelings by then. Let him know your feelings now or never or else -" woozi stopped what he's saying and their heads turned to the door when they heared someone talked.


"Jeonghan hyung what are you doing there? Why don't you come inside?" hoshi asked jeonghan who was at the door.

 

S.Coups ran outside and saw jeonghan standing still behind the door, face flushed.

 

"Jeonghan did you just -" S.Coups tried asking him but was cut off by woozi who was behind him. Woozi rest his hand on S.Coups' shoulder and patted him, "I guess now is the right time seungcheol, I'll leave this studio open for you two to discuss this, but close it after. Now as for you" he turned to hoshi who's face was so clueless. "You just ruined the moment, let's go and leave them." 

 

"Why? What happened?" 

 

"Stop being nosy will you?" Then woozi dragged hoshi away from the two.

 

S.Coups led jeonghan inside and told him his whole feelings, but sadly jeonghan rejected him and his intentions were; because he was afraid of the latter's future and he feels that he is not worthy to be with seungcheol. 

 

"Cheol-ah I know you are more suitable with girls. Lately carats seems happy to the way you treated women gently. That is what they want." There was a pause before jeonghan spoke again. "And that's what I want for you too. Plus if you were with me -" Jeonghan put his hands on the both sides of S.Coups' face. "You will have no future and you will not be happy with me cheollie." 

 

Jeonghan smiled at him apologetically even though he knows that he was really hurting from the inside. He let go of him and headed to the door, but S.Coups caught his wrist. "Jeonghan please, just listen to me."  he stared at him with pleading eyes.

 

Jeonghan knows he will not be able to resist those eyes. So he looked down and let go of his hold, then left immediately. That left the both of them heartbroken. 

 

After the next day, seventeen were having an interview with stacy from iHeartRadio. Their meeting went really well and successful.

 

But during the interview there's a member who felt really bothered by someone. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter