fifth date

five dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th date


 

 

Soojin fixed her shirt and patted her cheek. “You're already grown up, my baby!” She exclaimed, wiping her imaginary tears, earning a growl from Hyewon.


 

“Is the necklace already with you?” She piped in.


 

Hyewon answered, a little bit strained. “Yes.”


 

“We already prepared everything. Go fetch your bunny!”


 

Hyewon nodded and did a salute. “Thank you really, unnies.” She said, then looked at Jimin, Jiyoon, Soojin, and Soeun who came to help her to prepare.


 

It's just simple. She prepared a table on the garden at the park, she asked the management for permission of course, it was easy since Soojin knew some people around. Jiyoon cooked the food for them, Jimin fixed the table and chairs, Soeun helped to decorate, and Soojin brought the candles and flowers.


 

After smiling gratefully at her unnies once again, she hopped into her car and drove to Jihyo's apartment. The latter does not know about this. Jihyo only knew that they would have a night date, strolling around the park but Hyewon decided to finally ask her to be her official girlfriend. She knew Jihyo really wanted to have a label, she cant help but to call Hyewon her best friend instead in some circumstances even if they're more than that.


 

She saw Jihyo standing in front of her apartment complex, wearing a simple white dress and jacket. She honked at her making the older jump in shock.

 

Hyewon laughed while Jihyo glared at hee before hopping in then slapped her arm playfully. “I can’t believe you really used your car,” The older exclaimed, surprised. “Please, I still want to live so drive carefully.” She added which made Hyewon snort, of course, she will be extra careful because she’s with Jihyo.


 

Throughout the ride, the younger would grab Jihyo's hand then kiss the back of it. The sweet gesture made Jihyo giddy but she would later on scold the younger and tell her to focus on driving.


 

After a bit, they reached the park and the younger one unbuckled Jihyo's seat belt (Hyewon always does this even way before) and immediately unbuckled her own then went outside to open the door for her bunny.


 

They strolled around the park, talking about stuff with frozen treats on their hands while the unoccupied were intertwined between them.


 

Hyewon then looked at her watch and it's the perfect time. She dragged Jihyo to the flower pathway. “Jihyo, do you still remember this garden?” She asked. The older nodded cheerfully looking at the flowers and found them beautiful even in the dark. “Of course, silly! We always go here when we were younger.” She answered and reminisced their childhood days.


 

“Nice! Anyway, I wanted to show you something.”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter