third date

five dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd date



 

Their third date was almost postponed. Their original plan was to go to the mall and stroll around when suddenly, Coach Ha, the coach and manager of Hyewon's volleyball team called the whole team for a meeting and a sudden practice. Hyewon can't ditch it, aside that she's the captain of the team, Coach Ha tasked her to manage the tryouts.



 

Jihyo understood it, and decided to stay to watch Hyewon while she worked on her homework. She can’t help but to let out a small snort when the try out members tried to flirt with the captain but the latter will just politely respond to them, obviously not entertaining their flirts. In the past, Hyewon would play around and flirt back. She kept her promise, The younger is not the type who breaks promise anyway and definitely gonna do anything for Jihyo's satisfaction and happiness.


 

They didn't expect that the tryouts would be that long because almost all of the girl freshmen tried out. Jihyo didn't even feel annoyed because she saw how tired her deer was. So when the try outs ended, the deer didn't waste any time and dashed to where Jihyo is, not even fixing her things— she just went directly to her after Coach Ha announced that they can go home already before apologizing endlessly.


 

“Hey, Hyewon, it's okay. We didn't expect that. There's still next time.” She assured the girl and pulled out her handkerchief then wiped Hyewon's sweaty face gently. “But I'm really looking forward to this date— Oh! I have an idea. Our date won't be postponed!” The younger beamed happily and Jihyo stared at her.


 

“Can you wait for me at the exit? I'll just change and we're ready to go!” She said, and before she could even nod, Hyewon already jumped out of the bench and ran to the changing room. Jihyo could only sigh and waited for her outside.


 

After a few minutes, Hyewon came back, wearing fresh clothes and a big smile. She grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards a familiar building.


 

“What—”


 

“Shhh. There's still a staff walking around here at this kind of time. The art department building's rooftop is really nice. We can stargaze there as we talk. Aint it romantic?” Hyewon chirped, as she dragged her along the empty hallway. It's already almost 8pm and the art students already went home earlier, so they're the ones who are still here along with the guard who's strolling around to check things.


 

Finally, they arrived at the rooftop.


 

The place is full of colorful futons and cushions, and it looked very comfortable. The night sky looked very perfect also.


 

Hyewon lied down the futon full of cushion and spread her arms wide, patting the space next to her. Jihyo just shook her head in amusement before following, using Hyewon's arm as her pillow.


 

They just stayed there, looking over the sky and drawing stuff there to entertain themselves. They talked about random stuff too.


 

It was simple but they were happy. Jihyo enjoyed it very much, it's so sweet and romantic. She realized that whenever she's at or no matter what the situation is and she's with Hyewon, everything will be perfect and alright.


 

“Hey, bunny,” Hyewon calls softly, staring at the night sky. Jihyo hums, fluttering her eyes open to stare at Hyewon with a curious expression.


 

“Do you really like me? Not as a best friend only…?” She asked, unsure and her breath hitched as the words rolled out of her tongue. She still has doubts, everything felt so unreal, to be honest, she still cant believe that Jihyo also confessed that she also liked her back for a long time already. Her mind started to play the great memories from that day.



 

//


 

Hyewon is a coward, she knew that herself but today, she won't be one and step her game up.


 

Kuanlin is trying to court her bunny, she noticed and it's making her angry and jealous. She will admit, she's been secretly liking Jihyo— not as a bestfriend or whatsoever, she wanted to date the older girl, share hugs and kisses, exchange i love yous with deeper meaning— it's been almost a year since she realized and just secretly liking her since then, it's not just that probably, she thought that she already fell in love long time ago, she's just in denial but now, Hyewon will confidently say that she's indeed whipped for her bunny.


 

Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter