fourth date

five dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4th date




 

Hyewon bought a pair of tickets to Everland and with that they decided to have a date there at the amusement park, surprising her lover. Jihyo was very much happy about it because amusement parks are one of her favourite places. They decided to go on weekend, of course, they still have school after all, besides, time passes by quickly.


 

And it did, finally, Saturday came pretty quickly.


 

The younger reached Jihyo's place and just decided to wait there, leaning on the brick wall as she dialed her bunny's number. It only took two rings for Jihyo to answer.


 

“Bunny, I'm already here outside. Want me to fetch you there inside the house?” She greeted, and she heard a shuffling noise from the background. “No, it's okay. I'm about to go outside. Let me just, get my— bag.”


 

She hummed and smiled. “Okay, I'll wait, be quick.” And she hung up. Hyewon patiently waited, tapping her fingers on the wall like it's piano keys to entertain herself. It didn't take Jihyo that long.


 

“Hey,”


 

And with that, Hyewon looked at the direction where the voice came from and her jaw dropped.


 

Jihyo is wearing a cute pink blouse, white shorts (not short short), and a pair of white sneakers. Meanwhile, Hyewon is wearing her usual outfit—shirt with a cartoon character and jacket, fitted jeans, and vans.


 

She hugged her bunny first and gave her a quick peck on the lips before grinning widely. “Jo Hyewon! Someone might see us, idiot.” The older exclaimed, hand covering her lips and her face reddening. Hyewon just shrugged and opened the door for Jihyo. “Let them. So they will know you're taken already.” She softly said, then intertwined their hands together, tugging her a bit to make her start walking.


 

They reached the bus stop in no time, fortunately for them, the bus came after a minute of waiting. Both of them sat on the farthest part, creating a new world where both of them are only there. Since it would be a long ride, well, just an hour— they decided to listen to some music. They shared the headset, and so, they could still talk.


 

“I should really get myself a car next year after getting my driver’s license.” Hyewon said, scratching her nape. Jihyo chuckled, the image of her lover driving entered her mind and blushed. “Sounds nice,” She commented with a smile before leaning her head on the younger’s shoulders then closed her eyes, she could get herself some short nap.


 

Hyewon spent an hour admiring her lover’s face, a habit that developed throughout the years.


 

Not long after, they reached Everland. Jihyo’s very ecstatic and even started to jump around, dragging Hyewon around. The younger could only just shook her head in amusement with a grin, her heart fluttering.


 

Before they could even enter, Jihyo already took a lot of pictures of herself and with Hyewon too. And like a child, she excitedly hopped around when they finally entered Everland.


 

They got matching headbands too— of course, bunny ears for Jihyo and deer ears for Hyewon. After that, they decided to have breakfast first before trying out the bumper cars.


 

Almost every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter