Part 2.

Give it back

Just then Tao pushed him back, both were missing the other's taste and warmth. He doesn't know what to say, utterly dumbfounded to why did Kris kissed him. He sent him a questioning gaze, taking a step back when Kris stepped forward. Kris ran his hand to his hair, frustrated with how he wanted to kiss him some more and do something other than kissing. 

"Give it back." a growl escaped from his lips, side-eyeing him, Tao was confused.

"W-what?"

"Give me my heart back, Tao. You clearly stole it." 

"B-but you said.. Wait, you just rejected me! What are saying that I stole your ing heart? The are you talking about?" he wrinkled his eyebrows

"All I know is you ing stole it." the rain started to fall really hard, both were ignoring the heavy rain drops. Kris was walking back and forth, clearly frustrated while Tao stared at him in confusion.

"Then why reject me?"

"I-I don't know, I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." he looked down. "You know how beautiful you are right?" 

Tao felt his face burn, and there was something on his insides that feels giddy all of a sudden with the compliment he received. 

"You were so beautiful that sometimes I want you all for myself, I wanted to push you away when everyone was all over you." Tao almost laughed at him when he saw Kris pout like a child, he felt his heart warm, Kris can't even look at him, averting his gaze. He wasn't like this, everyone calls him cold city guy for a reason, he's always confident, not a shy type person, he's very good of hiding his feelings and thoughts that everyone thinks of him a strict, cold guy, but that's just him not giving a to what anyone says.

"I hate it when everyone is looking at you when you are cheering for me on the court, I'm the only one allowed to look at you like that!" and he almost stomped his feet out of jealousy. 

"I don't like it when you keep on telling me you just like me, why can't it be love? Why can't you love me?" he walked to him, his lips were trembling, "I'm so afraid that it might just be an infatuation, and you might leave me someday. I'm so ing in love with you, yet you just like me? How unfair!" he whined like a little boy.

"Did you just.. Confessed to me right now?" he can't believe it, his mind still processing. His heart seems to jump out of his chest. He is happy alright? He just can't believe that he was chasing a guy that loves him, and to think Kris hates him cause he just like him. 'So what if I said like? I can love you all you want.' he thought.

"Yeah, I think I did." He whispered. 

They don't know what to say anymore, they just stood there looking either at the ground or the sky.

He looked at Tao, he was shivering under the rain. He took his hand, intertwining their fingers, gave him a quick smack on his lips, earning a gasp from the latter and he started to run.

"H-hey! Where are we going?" Tao was running behind him, blushing madly.

"We're going home." they run so fast. They arrived at Kris's apartment, both soaked wet. Kris fumbled in search of his keys to his jeans and rushing to opening the door. 

He saw Tao is dripping wet, their eyes met again, "Remove your jacket immediately." the latter shakes his head.

"I'm gonna change at my apartment." he grabbed the knob, ready to go home, but Kris grabbed his hand. 

"No! You will stay here with me." 

"B-but I'm wet." Kris almost choked on his saliva, while Tao feel like his words are dirty. Embarrassed, he turned around.

"Ahem. It's okay, we can do something about it." 

"Kris!" Tao's eyes rounded with shock, turning his gaze just to see him smiling.

"What? What I mean is you can change here! You can use my clothes. What are you even thinking?" he .

'Oh my God, I'm having impure thoughts.' Tao wanted to punch himself for it.

--

"You shower first. I'll prepare you some clothes." Kris gave him a towel and pointing to his bathroom near the bedroom.

"What about you?"

"What? You want me to shower with you?" he thought he might get flustered with his taunt yet he heard him say,

"Yeah? Why not?" Tao thought it's not a big deal since they were both guys anyway, 'Did he just ask me to go there with him? Tao, you crazy panda, don't you know how hard it is to control myself right now?'

"Aren't you afraid that I might jump on you?" smirking at him.

Tao was blushing intensely, he ran to the bathroom, hearing Kris's boisterous laughter, he covered his face. 'IDIOT WU YIFAN'

He heard a knock outside the bathroom, "I'll leave the clothes on the sofa." he hummed a response. 

After showering he covered himself with the towel Kris gave him, holding it tight to the chest. He peeked at the little space of the opened door, eyes were looking for Kris, but he saw no trace of him. He seems to be in his bedroom, he was walking on a tiptoe walking past the bedroom door, seizing his chance for the folded clothes at the sofa.

He grabbed them fast, he heard a little boo on his ear. Startled, he suddenly turns around, he accidentally let go of the towel, it lay sprawled on the floor with the clothes. Kris doesn't know why Tao pulled his shirt to hug him, burying his head to his neck, but when he felt the towel that landed on his feet, realization struck him.

"P-please don't look." Tao whimpered and Kris stiffened on his place, he can smell his lemon scented hair, they smell alike now, trying to keep his hands to himself, he tried to move Tao away. "Ge-Ge don't move!" 

"B-but, how will you get your towel?" he looked up to the ceiling, avoiding to look at him.

"Close your eyes and turn around when I let you go. O-okay?" Kris immediately shut his eyes, he nodded. He felt that Tao slowly released his grip to his shirt, slowly backing away and he heard him run away. 

He opened his eyes very slowly, Tao is nowhere to be seen, he sighed in relief, he stepped on the towel, he swallowed his saliva when he thinks of his Tao running away . 

Tao on the other hand was flustered, slamming his head on the bathroom door.