❋Two❋

I Can’t Love A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 2*

Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun weren’t sure how to get more information on Jiyeon but weren’t sure how they were suppose too. Sunggyu spent most of the day figuring out how humans have adapted and changed. Woohyun was watching Myungsoo and trying to figure out a place for them to live. This was his chance of getting away from the forest. 

“Her smell is still lingering,” Myungsoo sighed. 

“Ehh,” Woohyun shrugged. 

Myungsoo didn’t want to admit but he actually found her smell pretty intriguing.
 
After they had found a place big enough for them Woohyun asked “So what’s the plan,”

Myungsoo was staring at the ceiling and said “We need to find out if she’s related to them before making a plan,”

“And if she isn’t,” Sunggyu asked as he walked into their new home?

“Then I leave her,” Myungsoo replied.

Sunggyu was looking for more information related to the enemy and was able to hack into a database that showed Jiyeons ancestral lineage and she was related to Myungsoo enemy. However, Sunggyu did what he never thought he do but deleted the information so no one will be able to trace it. 

Sunggyu came in later that day and said, “I wasn’t able to find them being related, I did find out they are three sisters with no parents,”

“This makes no sense,” Myungsoo hissed and he could feel Sunggyu lying since his heartbeat was higher. Before Sunggyu knew it, Myungsoo punched him and asked again “Are they related,” while he was pinning him against the wall.

Sunggyu didn’t respond until Myungsoo eyes started turning red “Yeah”

Myungsoo let go of Sunggyu and decided he will go after Jiyeon. 

“I can handle the middle sister, if Sunggyu could deal with the older one, or are you going to lie,” Woohyun angrily spat. 

Sunggyu stayed silent and just nodded and ended up sharing the information he was able to get on them, including the schools. Woohyun got the idea to enroll them in the same school as the sisters. 

Myungsoo was very excited, he wanted to make her suffer until she begged for her own death.

Woohyun was getting fired up thinking about the past and assured Myungsoo they will make them pay. 

Few days had passed, and they were finally able to enroll in school. Myungsoo was able to get the same classes as Jiyeon, while Woohyun with Hyomin and Sunggyu with Soyeon. 

Myungsoo could not help but be intrigued with how much humans have changed, as he walked into the class, he gave the students a cold vibe. He wasn’t here to make friends, just his revenge. Myungsoo could not help but scan the room and his eye spotted Jiyeon. 

The professor asked Myungsoo to introduce himself. 

“Im Myungsoo,” he smirked. 

Jiyeon was too busy getting her stuff ready to notice he sat next to her and Myungsoo eyes wouldn’t leave her. When Jiyeon finally looked up her eyes widen “You are the guy I bumped into,” 

Jiyeon gasped and he just smirked and ignored her comment. 
“She might be pretty, but I still will make her suffer,” he thought.  As the class was passing, Jiyeon started noticing Myungsoo wouldn’t keep his eyes off her so she did what any logical person would have and texted her Unnie. 


-Texts -
Jiyeon: I have a weirdo in my class who wont stop staring at me. He doesn’t seem so friendly. >_<
Hyomin: Hes new, maybe just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter