❋One❋

I Can’t Love A Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 1*

A man came out of the woods and started killing everyone in his village.

"I 'm going to get my revenge," he screamed while killing another man with his big claws. “Stop it Myungsoo,” said the Jade Emperor.

“NO, what about me,” Myungsoo yelled.

“You are a mythical creature and not a demon but the hate in you made you this, I have to punish you,” The Jade Emperor said.

"No, they should be punished," hissed Myungsoo, and before he could attack the Jade Emperor he was bound by his helpers with chains and taken to the mountain.

Myungsoo struggled and begged to be let go. He was taken to a hidden area in the mountains where he was chained.

“You will have two guardians watching you. You are cursed until you become yourself again and learn to control your demon,” the Jade Emperor yelled.

“Why are you doing this, “ Myungsoo yelled in disbelief.

“To teach you killing is never the answer,” he replied.

Myungsoo whimpered and his angry started to consume him once more.

"You'll learn why I've done this," said the Jade Emperor as he sadly left Myungsoo in the chain and sent the two guardians.

Sunggyu and Woohyun

Four hundred years passed,  Sunggyu and Woohyun begged the Emperor of Jade to release Myungsoo but he refused. However, the Jade Emperor took pity in Myungsoo and commanded his chains may be removed but he’s still forbidden from entering the outside world.

Sunggyu was happy with the news he knew how bad the chains had  been for Myungsoo. He rushed back to the mountain to share the news with Woohyun and Myungsoo.

“Fine, I won’t leave,” Myungsoo hissed.

“I am sorry,” Woohyun replied.

“So am I,” Sunggyu replied.

“I will help you get revenge,” Woohyun replied.

"Revenge is wrong, you won't, that's why he's chained and banished," whispered Sunggyu.

Myungsoo just laughed “I will make them pay, I hate humans,”

Sunggyu just sighed because he knew he didn't get through. It had been 400 years and Sunggyu understood the reason for his hate. He had every right to hate them, but vengeance had never been right. That is what the Jade Emperor wants to teach Myungsoo. Sunggyu noticed how much he changed. He uses to be such a lovable guy and Sunggyu gets scared of him even now. He was the jade Emperor’s favorite and now he turned to a demon full of hate and rage.

~100 Years Later~

“Can I go out,” Myungsoo yelled.

“No,” Sunggyu replied.

“I get bored,” Wooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter