♡ (+1) potential matches。 / reviews

♡ call me baby / calling all lovers, please pick up!! // apply open!
callmebaby. reviews
Search potential matches
Home     Archive     Contact     Request
 
5
apps total
2
accepted
0
pending
3
reviewing
0
Chosen
username. status. love interest. faceclaim.
oc name

review. (VIEW THE FULL LENGTH REVIEWS POSTED ON YOUR APPS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. THESE POSTED ON THE REVIEWS PAGE ARE SHORTENED FOR CONVIENCE) 

#status
57 notes
Finally_Home. accepted. jung yunho (tvxq). blair (mera).

Hi Maggie, dearest! Thanks a million for applying and taking an interest!

I was so excited to see a Chinese applicant and let me say that Blair is such a cute face claim! Basics look amazing, especially her appearance section. SHE'S SO REALISTIC AND HUMAN!

I love all of the 'homely' relatableness of Mihan as a whole, she's someone you can find yourself connecting with easily. You nailed the protagonist with a language barrier perfectly.I like that people take her poker face the wrong way and assume she's cold. But it breaks my heart that she's lonely because of this!! She's like an excited little puppy, looking for friends and love, with the loyalty and compassion of one. The fact that despite her stubborn nature, she is willing to consider her friends perspectives says a lot about her character.

Trivia looks good as well! I also enjoyed reading her background section. It gave me a good feel for her experiences and shaped her current attitude and beliefs.  You said that she decided to attend college in Korea, though why was that? To get away from her parents or did she just want a change, or what was the initial reason for this? 

I wasn't expecting to see someone from TVXQ in this applyfic, but I'm excited you went for it!! I found the whole section to be an absolutely adorable fanfiction worthy romance. They are incredibly precious together, and I love all of the interactions.

I'm wondering if she'll tell anyone about it, though? Like her parents, friends, etc.? Would Mihan eventually say something, or is she scared to? AMAZING job with your app, I loved every bit of it! Thank you oh so much for applying! Mihan is so cute, so of course, she's accepted! (check out my full review posted in the comments section of your app. thanks!)

#accepted
57 notes
DefineImaginary. accepted. rowoon (sf9). yeonjung (wjsn).

Hi Kaiba, lovely! I am so sorry for reviewing your app, so freaking late.  I'm posting your review on your app and on the fic for reference. (so go to your app for the full review) Thank you very much for applying and taking an interest! Your layout is great, so please don't worry!

Ooh, I'm excited to see a YouTuber/influencer oc! I wasn't really expecting that with Yiseo, but after reading her app, I can see her as a social media queen. Basics all look good, she is way too adorable, and even her style fits well.

On to her personality section, Yiseo is literally textbook Gryffindor lol. I love all of her bold, outgoing disposition. She is a social butterfly, for sure! I can picture Yiseo as more of an instigator and leader of sorts because of her friendliness. She gives me such a warm aura, very open and caring, someone who isn't afraid to welcome others in. Yiseo has such a motherly feel, and brightness to her that drawls you in like a moth to a flame. She might have a lot of showy energy, but she is so genuine and natural. I like that Yiseo doesn't have to try very hard to have a magnetic personality, but you can tell it's effortless.

Her family section looks great! I appreciate all of the little details you included that gives me a fantastic idea of her home life. And damn, Yiseo's life really took off in college! The progress of her social media career is very realistic to me. It seems like a natural flow for her to become a sponsored YouTuber. Nothing about it feels forced, and that's what I like about it.

All of her trivia looks wonderful too, Yiseo is such an interesting character. She's way too relatable, and I feel like I know her tbh. And lemme get to this PRECIOUS LIL BEAN!!! Jinseok is so freaking cute, and I love him. Yiseo is an amazing mom to him, and he's fortunate to have such a determined woman raising him.

Seokwoo and Yiseo are such a lovely match like I can't even AHHH!! Seokwoo and Yiseo have a relationship that people dream of because of how well they balance each other. I'm sure it really is difficult for them to manage their time together, especially with the lack of privacy due to both of their success. I can imagine it's taking a significant toll on Yiseo. 

I'm in love with your entire love interest section, like seriously. You did such an excellent job about thinking through every detail and aspect of a relationship in this spectrum.

I loved reading about Yiseo, and I can't thank you enough for applying. I don't see any issues, so she's accepted! Thanks again. :)

#accepted
57 notes
up-and-adam. reviewing. Doojoon (highlight). Seunghee (oh my girl).

reviewing.

#status
57 notes
Tapi5Ka. reviewing. Mina (twice). Nam Joohyuk.  

reviewing.

#status
57 notes
IsabelleT. reviewing. kyungsoo (exo). park su en.

reviewing.

#status
57 notes
username
oc name

review.

#status
57 notes
duchess
apply status
  1. Username / Progress 
  2. Username / Progress 
  3. Username / Progress 
  4. Username / Progress 
  5. Username / Progress 
#text post  #requests #status
41 notes
username
#graphics  #sample
48 notes
AFFILIATES
 
username
graphics shop
username
graphics shop
username
graphics shop
username
graphics shop
username
graphics shop
username
graphics shop
Check out more
FEATURED
 
min yiseo review posted
DefineImaginary
+
38 notes
callmebaby
 
49 notes