♡ cheatsheet。

♡ call me baby / calling all lovers, please pick up!! // apply open!
calling all lovers! Cheatsheet 
 
X
   
 
X
Paris_in_the_Rain.mp3
Please come to me with your questions, and I'll help!! I also love chatting, so don't be shy. :3

deadline will be posted soon, but the date isn't finalized yet. thanks for reading and subbing!! :D
deadline: tba
applyfic open
   
 
X
basics baby!
Hi!! Thanks so much to all of the subs and interest! I'm really happy to know people are into this idea. :) let's get to the basics and overview of what to expect!

I will be choosing a minimum of 6 couples, possibly more. I'm not really uncomfortable writing fics with lots of characters because I have before on another website. I'll make the final call on the amount later, though.

Feel free to edit the layout for the app, but don't take away any of the information that I need. Everything scrolls, so make sure you check that out to fill out all the sections. All genders are welcome here as well as orientation. So you can apply with boyxboy, girlxgirl, and girlxboy.

Face claims should match your gender and ethnicity and at least be close to your age. I prefer idols considering there are many more pictures and gifs available, but you can also use actors and ulzzangs.

Ethnicity needs to be at least half-Asian. They need to have a practical reason for meeting their love interest, so I think a half-Asian status at the least would help that considering this takes place in Korea.

Age is a MINIMUM of 18! I don't mind s in relationships, but both parties need to be legal adults, so that's 18 and up. I'm also cool if you choose to have a kid or several, but make sure that you include information about your kid(s), etc.

You could have been younger than 18 when you became pregnant if you choose to, but I prefer not. That's up to you, though. Children and pregnancy are entirely optional! That goes for both genders. If you want to make it possible for your male OC to give birth, okay, that's fine. The psswrd for your app is the song that most describes your ocs relationship!
new phone, who dis?
Personality is essential to your acceptance status!! I will be paying close attention to this section, considering it tells me just who your OC is, how they act, think, morals, etc. I need a minimum of 4 positive and 4 negative traits, but feel free to include more. If you include any trait in your traits section, then make sure to elaborate on it in your personality description. Remember, if you can't describe your own oc to me, it will also be hard for me to know how to write them. Details are everything!

Backgrounds are also pretty vital to your OCs app, but you don't have to be as detailed as your personality section. Just let me know what you've been up to and how it has shaped you into who you are. You can also include your ocs occupation here and how that contributes to their life. Whatever you want to put for your background is okay by me, just explain it, please.

Occupation can be anything, student, model, teacher, etc., I don't mind. I did say that this is about regular people and their relationship with a famous significant other, which is what I prefer, but if you want your OC to be famous as well, then I might possibly accept that. It's not a guarantee, though.

Trivia is something I love reading, so whatever you want to put here is good. I have minimum requirements for each section on your app. Include social media accounts for your oc as well, but it's not required. Your residence section is where you live, and I'd like to have some pictures just to see how cute it is lol.

Relationships/friends/family/acquaintances should all be included in your app. But ONLY the most important to your character. So don't list that you're friends with like 10 kpop groups, etc. Be as realistic as you can! You can also include rivals, maybe past love interests of your partner, etc. Collabs are welcome with all character apps too! Include any children you or your partner might have here as well *optional
.
love letters to you
Your love interest is another vital section! I need specifics here, lots of them! Who are they? They have to be an idol, so make sure to include their group or if they're a solo artist. Males and Females are both acceptable for this section. I also need you to give me a personality description, so if I'm not fully aware of who your love interest is, then I will have an idea of how to write them. Include a backup as well!

Status of the relationship can be anything: marriage, dating, engaged, baby mama/daddy, fake-dating, etc. It doesn't matter as long as you elaborate. Drama, angst, cuteness, fluff, etc. is all welcome! Let me know if you have any questions or feel like you need to approve something first.

The interview questions can be answered in your OC's pov or 3rd person. These will help me figure out just what kind of relationship you have. You don't have to be too descriptive if you want, basic answers are alright.