♡ updates。

♡ call me baby / calling all lovers, please pick up!! // apply open!
duchess
Updates

hi hi!! just a quick update, i've joined forces with the lovely, @coffee___ for this fic after the two of us realized we had similar ideas for stories. so please give them a warm welcome to the fic! coffee will be helping me get my thoughts together and make this story a reality! thanks again lovey. :)

this fic is open for apps! anyone is welcome to apply here as long as you follow the rules and cheatsheet. all genders and uality orientation are welcome. i'm excited as hell to write this fic, it'll be a lot of fun! come with all your ideas and i'll try to bring it to life.

your oc needs to be at least half-asian for this story, but your love interest can be any asian idol. lemme know if you have questions or need me to clarify anything. thank you so much for the subs!

7/22 - Quick update regarding reviews! I'll be posting my review of your app on both the reviews page on the fic and on your app itself in the comments section. The one on the fic reviews section will be shortened compared to the longer version on your app. So feel free to only read the one in your comments if you want. Thanks!

 8/6  - The next batch of reviews will be posted soon! I'm almost finished with the remaining four. Thanks so much for applying! 

#text post  #update
57 notes