Chapter 1 Latata

Senorita

2018

 

Im shuhua, i have debuted with latata song, our group name is Gidle, indeed this song is very catchy and well love by the audience and fans, thank goodness we have soyeon as our leader and she produce our songs. I really respected her alot. Whenever i'm with her there is this respect level that I have with her and all I see like someone that would give me advice and how she will help me out whenever I'm stressed. But when it's come to a certain member, her name is soojin unnie, she is 3 years older than me, and the feeling is different. 

 

What is soojin unnie to me, 

 

Well all i can say that she is very dear to me, she is the center of my heart and she is my favorite person that i would love to hang out with her everyday, that not a single day that im tired of her, back in our trainee days soojin unnie is always there for me like a mom, like a friend, like a older sister and like a teacher to me, she taught me many things. I admire her alot, on how she dance so well and im really glad that soojin unnie is my roommate. Jin jin unnie always cook, wash clothes and clean up my mess in the room for me indeed she is a neat person while im the messy one. 

 

The other girls shared and had bunk beds, only me and soojin unnie has queen size bed.

Our room has tv and I often watch romance drama and whenever I watch the kiss scene with soojin unnie I keep looking at her and then I hint to her that when I become an adult when I hit 21, i would like to try more than the kiss, a kiss scene with content.

Soojin Pov

 

We have finally debuted and i still kept my relationship in secret none of the members notice my weird behaviour around, lately hui have been messaging me alot and i kept in silent mode because i do not want to be notice by them, or my members ask me who is the one that keep messaging me, i feel bad that i have to keep it from shuhua but one day when it is the right timing i will tell her.

 

Me and shuhua are roomates, 

Both of us click very well, but the only thing is that i'm afraid that if spent too much time with hui will shuhua be jealous? Because shuhua is my baby and i always put her first before the other members, I even wash her clothes, her underwear and her bra (i did not tell the member about this because it will embarrass shuhua, cook for her and clean the room. Shuhua love watching romance drama and especially when there is  a kiss scene she always look at me weirdly and keep saying that when she turn 21 she will do something more than a kiss scene remembering that she said that the kiss scene with more content she wanted to do that on her 21st birthday. 

 

Soojin’s flashback

 

I have balls to date hui, during my trainee days until we debut with latata on 2018. I started to date hui in 2017 during our early trainee days we met through our dance teacher because we have to be evaluated month whenever there is a couple dance cover between guys and girls sometimes our group when we were younger we were use as pentagon’s back up dancers for concert and cube united concert this is to help us gain exposure to know what is a professional dancer like i was 20 back then and already had few tattoos in my body only shuhua know about my tattoos that i have. 

 

Me and hui hit very well during the dance practice for troublemaker, we need to do a lot of skinship. Looking back it makes me realize how much I love this boy. This boy is very sweet to me he take me out on dates, care for me,  buy me gifts, sometimes he will ask me to help his project work as he is working on being a songwriter/ composer for his group and i when i was a trainee he will use me for my voice to record songs that he wrote.  I have no idea why cube has banned dating they told us when we signed a contract. We have to give up our relationship or whatever ex we have.

 

On side note, i remember when we are trainee we need to keep a diary to ourself and our diary had our own passcode 


 

Shuhua’s flashback

 

When we were trainees in cube I remember how we need to perform different types of dance covers for our monthly evaluation. I'm close to elkie at that time, i'm glad that i have more friends that speak my language. Elkie is from hong kong she was a child actress from tvb, when im with elkie, she taught me how to speak cantonese aside of us speaking in chinese that how i improve my foreign language sometimes we have korean class together. Not forgetting that we use to have diary that we kept in our trainee days i remember writing alot of emotional stuff inside there and has a passcode in it now we have ipad, google drive and all these i use to keep my diary online because of having the fear of someone notice my feeling for a certain member.

 

Dear readers.

 

My main focus is, shuhua x soojin

Yuqi as her best friend

Soojin x hui (for a few chapter)

(minnie came out lesbian)  for side story 

Miyeon (idk yet will think of something)