Another Day of Excitement

What Winter Brings

Waking up Toma found herself in Jiyong’s arms.  Blushing a little she decided to let him sleep a little longer.  Taking the earbud back she began to listen to music again.  But due to Toma’s habit of turning her music up way too loud she woke him up.  “Oh, sorry.  Did I wake you?”  Laughing slightly she put her phone away since she could probably get up.  But Jiyong refused to let her get up.  Instead he just pulled her back to the ground and used her as a hug pillow.

Put in the process he ended up tickling her which made her let out a loud yelp of laughter.  Which in turn woke most everyone up, with the exception of Taeyang and Mika since they were in a completely different room.  It took a second for Dong-wook and Seunghyun to realize that they were cuddling while they slept, and Daesung and Seungri were already up and looking for something to eat.

Soon Toma was cooking something for a brunch, along with the help of Daesung, since they had slept until eleven thirty.  Everyone else was sitting around laughing and talking, but that’s when Seunghyun noticed, “Has anyone seen Mika?”

Looking around everyone noticed the same thing.  Mika and Taeyang were nowhere to be found.  “I think I have a good idea,” Toma said putting down what she was doing and walking back into Mika’s room.  “Found them!”  She called out to the living room.  Getting up everyone piled into the small room to find Mika huddled into Taeyang who had his arms around her, still sleeping.

“Aww, look at that,” Toma said leaning against the wall.  But as she did Seunghyun went and picked Mika up gently and carried her out to the living room and Seungri and Jiyong jumped into the bed with Taeyang to wake him up.

Laughing and joking around Taeyang had captured Seungri but Jiyong got away, and soon everyone went to go back to what they were doing before.  Soon brunch was ready, but Mika was still asleep.  Figuring that they should wake her up Toma went over and shook her.  “Mika, time to wake up.  Food is ready.”

“Hmm, go away.  I’m sleepy.”  She mumbled pushing her friend away.

“Come on, Daesung and I cooked a American Korean breakfast with what we had.  I said that today we would go to the Asian market today and go get something that he can cook for us tomorrow,” Toma said poking her friend.

Sitting right up she said, “Oh!  Daesung helped!”




After everyone had eaten Daesung and Toma went back to the kitchen to clean up, and Mika and Senghyun were still sitting in their same spot.  Feeling like he was sitting on something Seunghyun got up and looked, he was sitting on a bracelet.  Picking it up Mika saw and tried to grab it back but failed.  “What’s this?”  He asked looking at it.  It was the bracelet Taeyang had found the other day.  The bracelet Mika had made that said Big Bang on it.  “Aww, isn’t that adorable!”  Seunghyun said teasing Mika a bit.

“What is it Hyung?”  Daesung asked getting up to look at Seunghyun had found.

Blushing like crazy Mika jumped up to try and get it from him but since he was much taller she had issues trying to get it away from him, “Hey!  Give it back!”  She yelled as Seunghyun threw it to Daesung to catch.  Soon it turned into a game of Monkey in the Middle.  But after a while Mika got frustrated even more.

“Aw, okay Daesung.  I think we need to stop.  I think someone’s getting a little mad,” Seunghyun said laughing a little still holding it out of Mika’s reach.

“Give it back please?”  She asked.  Seeing that she still wasn’t going to get it back she resorted to something that would be every fan girl’s dreams.  Leaning in a bit closer she got up on her tiptoes and kissed Seunghyun right on the cheek and asked, “Please give it back Oppa?”

Everyone just froze at that point.  Some even looked over at Dong-wook to see what he would do.  Blushing right then Seunghyun let her have the bracelet back.  Sitting down triumphant Mika shoved it back into her pocket determined to make sure that it never fell out again.  Going back to washing the dishes Toma took some of the bubbles from the soap and blew them at Daesung.

Laughing he brushed the bubbles that got in his hair away and splashed Toma with some of the water.  At that point they had started an all out water war in the kitchen, but Dong-wook didn’t realize that until it was too late.  Daesung had jumped out of the way and Toma ended up splashing him instead.  Realizing that they had gone a little too far and made a mess of the kitchen they began to apologize and clean up.

Walking back Dong-wook took off his wet soapy shirt and went to go look for a new one.  Daesung had the same problem, but he wasn’t going to take it off right now.  That would of been just a little too embarrassing for him.  Toma on the other hand definitely wasn’t going to be taking her shirt off in front of them.  Now maybe, and that’s still a maybe, if it was just her and Mika.  But there were six hot asian kpop stars around her right now and she wasn’t about it go showing everything off to them.

Once the two had cleaned up their mess and the rest of the dishes Daesung went to go see if he could find something else, while Toma was glad that she had left a shirt here the other day.  Going into Mika’s room she found it and began to change.  But right as she took off her shirt Daesung walked in without thinking first.  

At first he just stood there not knowing what to do, but then once it hit him he ran out of the room covering his face which had gone bright red at that point.  Walking out to the living room Daesung sat down without saying a word.  Then Jiyong, after putting the pieces together realized what had just happened.  Jiyong went quiet at this making everyone now look at Daesung, who was still red as could be.

That’s when Toma walked out with almost the same exact expression on her face as Daesung.  Then it clicked for everyone else in the room.  Mika trying loosen up the tension in the room tried averting everyone’s attention to the video game that her and Taeyang were currently playing.  The rest of the group played along but they all couldn’t stop wondering what was going through Jiyong’s, Toma’s, and Daesung’s minds right now.

Toma taking a seat next to Jiyong couldn’t really look at anyone else for a while, except at one point she faced Mika and Taeyang in multiplayer with Jiyong and won.  When they had won she got excited and hugged Jiyong making his face going a little shade of pink.  But he welcomed the hug anyway.

After another day of excitement everyone was tired again like usual.  Finding that it was OK yet again to spend the night at Mika’s house they all sat around in the dark basement that they were staying in and watched movies until they all fell asleep.  Dong-wook and Seunghyun had fallen asleep with Mika on one side of the couch, whereas Jiyong and Tom had fallen asleep together again on the other side.

The rest of the guys were either in the chairs or on the floor on the futon that was still there from the previous night.  But in the middle of the night Toma rolled off the couch to a sleeping Daesung below.  Daesung asleep rolled over onto his other side and ended up putting an arm around Toma.