Snow Day

What Winter Brings

Rushing upstairs after Mika, Toma got free when Seunghyun called down for them.  “Mika!  What’s the big rush?”  She had caught her friend in the kitchen just before they got to the living room where the rest of the group was.

Thinking about it for a second Mika answered, “I don’t know.”  And Toma knew that was the truth.  Although she already knew why, Mika was a bit clueless sometimes.  Yet Toma was the one who had Onew condition!  Mika did have it sometimes, but never as bad as Toma did.  Shaking her head Toma let her friend rush into the living room and began talking with Dong-wook.

“Oh boy, does she have it bad!”  Toma said to herself as she watched her friend talk away with Seunghyun and Dong-wook.  That’s when she noticed the look on Seunghyun’s face.  He looked uncomfortable, and yet at the same time he looked happy.  That’s when it hit her, they were going to have a full blown love triangle on their hands!  Although she didn’t know how Youngbae felt at the time.

Walking past the three, she sat on the couch in between Youngbae and Seungri, who was still enjoying his waffles voraciously.  If he were to eat them any faster he’d probably choke!  Poor thing was probably starving considering that we threw a majority of our food at each other last night!  Toma thought laughing to herself.  As the day went on they had fun playing video games, watching Netflix, and just talking.

“Hey, anybody want to go play outside in the snow?”  Mika suggested as they finished watching a movie.

“Yeah!  Let’s go play outside for a while and then we can come in and have some tea!”  Toma said joining in at Mika’s enthusiasm.  Getting up and getting ready everyone went outside to find a pristine backyard to play in.  Deciding to have a snowball fight they split up into teams.  On “Mika’s team” was Seungri, Dong-wook, and Seunghyun.  Then on “Toma’s team” was Youngbae, Daesung, and Jiyong.

As they played and laughed in the snow Jiyong fell on his face a couple times into the snow, and Youngbae tripped over him once when Jiyong just decided to lay there for a while.  Which no one has any clue why he did.  But once they had decided on which side of the yard they were going to have they began making forts and snowballs.

Mika’s team was on the far side of the yard, while Toma was on the other side trying to get Daesung to stop throwing snow at Jiyong.  On the other side Seunghyun and Seungri where busy making the fort while Dong-wook and Mika were making the snowballs.  “Here, let me help you,” Dong-wook said coming up from behind Mika and wrapping his arms around her to “help” her make snowballs.

Seeing this Seunghyun wasn’t very happy, “Hey Dong-wook!  Look out!”  And with that he threw a freshly made snowball at the two, which started the fight before anyone was even ready.  Seungri and Seunghyun switched sides to Toma’s team as they all ganged up on the two.  It was all out war.



After a while everyone had snow down their shirt and in their shoes, and no one wanted to be outside.  So as they piled inside everyone wanted to get out of their wet clothes so Toma head home real quick to get a change of clothes while Mika got the tea ready.  But before that Mika went to go change herself, and went upstairs to leave the guys to change.


When Toma came back, she met Mika in the kitchen and they decided that since it had been a while since they had left the guys to go change they should bring down the tea.  Wrong choice.

“Hey guys!  Whoa!”  Mika said as she bumped into a shirtless Seunghyun.  Looking around she noticed that everyone but Seungri and Daesung had taken off their shirts.  Blushing like crazy Mika turned around to find Toma was still coming down the stairs with the tea.  “Oh, nope.  We don’t want to go down there!”  She blurted out trying to turn Toma around.

This was practically a dream come true!  Six y Asian men standing in her basement with their shirts off!  It was only something you only heard about in fanfiction!  This was not happening, no it had to be a dream.  Looking back around the corner she saw that Seunghyun was still staring at her.  Laughing a bit he came and picked Mika up from around her waist and pulled her back into the living room.

“Ah!  Oppa!  What are you doing?”  Mika tried to get free, but was unsuccessful.  Setting her down in a chair he sat next to her making sure that Dong-wook had a very clear view of what was going on.  Blushing she stilled tried to get up, but Seunghyun held her there still.  Eventually she gave up and sat there “willingly” and let Toma pass out the tea.

Soon everyone but Seunghyun and Daesung had put on their shirts.  Instead Daesung was wrestling with Seungri on the floor, who was winning by the way, over the last piece of pizza that they had ordered.  But while they were wrestling Jiyong stole their prize.

“Hey!”  They said looking over at Jiyong who had already eaten half of it.

“What?  You guys were busy so it was fair game,” he said with a smile.

Laughing at the two Mika was still being held down by Seunghyun who had put his head on Mika’s shoulder as they watched TV.  Toma on the other hand was sitting with Dong-wook on the floor laughing at a show that no one else had any clue what it was, but Dong-wook seemed to be enjoying it.  Either that or he was trying to make Mika a little jealous by hanging out with Toma.

“And here we go,” Jiyong said coming up from behind Toma and picking her up slightly to put her on his lap.  But he was stopped because of Toma’s extreme ticklishness in her sides.  It was the one place where she could not be touched without laughing and having to almost curl up into a ball extreme ticklishness.  Laughing she pushed Jiyong’s arms back.  “Oh, what do we have here?”  he said scooting closer to her.

“Ah!  No!”  She yelled as Jiyong began to tickle her.  That’s when Dong-wook and Seungri joined in on the fun.

While Toma was being tickled on the floor, Mika and Seunghyun were just sitting there watching the whole thing play out in front of them.  But before anyone could say anything, Seunghyun got an idea and he began to tickle Mika.  “Ah!”  She let out a little yelp as Seunghyun began to tickle her.  Hearing this everyone stopped for a second and looked over.  Dong-wook moved over to where the other two were sitting and began to join in with Seunghyun, which made room for Daesung with Toma.

But the only problem with tickling Mika was the fact that she always would cry and scream when she was tickled.  Stopping almost right away, Dong-wook and Seunghyun gave her this guilty look.  Figuring it better to just stop for the night, the rest of the guys left Toma alone too.  Watching TV everyone got kind of bored.  There was nothing good on, and they didn’t want to watch anything in different languages, except Toma.  She was all for it she was the one who was always good with languages.

It was just around eleven at night and no one was tired, they wanted to do something. Everything but the bars where open this late really, and Toma and Mika weren’t old enough to drink yet so everyone ruled that out.  “Ugh!  Mika?  What should we do?”  Toma asked.  Jiyong had finally gotten her to sit on his lap, as long as he didn’t try to tickle her she was fine with it.  And Daesung was sleepy so he put his head on her lap.

“Dude, I don’t know!  I would say we should get Mae over here, but I really don’t want to scare Seungri,” she said laughing.  Laughing along with her Toma knew that was the truth.  There was no way that they could let Mae know that Seungri was here.

Hearing his name he looked over, a little curious he asked, “What?  Someone say my name?”

Laughing a little harder they ignored his question.  Blushing a little he went back to watching whatever was playing on the TV.  He had no clue because Mika had put it on.  Toma had this weird habit of playing with peoples hair, which is exactly what she did to Daesung.  Feeling that someone was messing with his hair he about sat up but Toma told him, “Ah, sorry.  I have a habit of playing with my hair, but when I’m around others I tend to play with their hair.”


Leaning back again he let her continue to mess with his hair as they watched TV.  Somehow Dong-wook and Seunghyun were able to share in the same chair with Mika.  It was a little tense at first, but then they didn’t even notice the other was there at all.  Soon everyone was sleepy and Daesung and Seunghyun had already fallen asleep.  Jiyong and Toma were listening to music while Taeyang and Seungri were on the computer.  Which Left Mika with Dong-wook who was about ready to fall asleep on Mika’s shoulder like Seunghyun had already done.

“Toma, please don’t go and show Jiyong anything like you sang in class the other day,” Mika begged her friend.

“Huh?”  She asked pulling out the ear bud.

Shaking her head she told Toma again, “I was asking you not to show Jiyong the type of songs that you listen to and then start singing in class which causes you to almost get sent to the principle’s office.”

“Well a little late for that,” Toma said laughing a little and then went back to listening with Jiyong and singing along with the song.

“Oh boy, she’s a lost cause,” Mika told Dong-wook, but he was already falling asleep on her.  She wanted something to drink but Seunghyun and Dong-wook kept her down.  “Taeyang!”  She called out but he couldn’t hear her.  They had headphones on too.  Looking around she found a piece of paper and crumpled it up and threw it at him.  Turning around he saw that Mika was trapped under the two, getting up she asked him, “Can you get me a Dr. Pepper?”

Looking around it took him a second to find it but he found it hidden next to Toma and Jiyong who had already made a collection of empty cans next to them.  Handing a can to her he asked, “You want help?”

“Yeah, that’d be great,” extending a hand he pulled Mika up, but she was still kind of stuck.  That’s when he picked her up bridal style and pulled her out from under them.  Holding around his neck Mika’s face was right next to hers.  Blushing a bit she let him carry her, which he took her to the other side of the room and sat down with her in his lap at the computer.

Which left Dong-wook and Seunghyun in the chair alone, but since they were asleep they couldn’t protest any.  Eventually Jiyong and Toma were asleep together, Daesung and Seungri on the floor next to each other, which left Mika and Taeyang still at the computer.  Mika was about ready to fall asleep, but Taeyang picked her up again and carried her to her room.  Putting her down on her bed, he took off his jacket and laid it over her and then a blanket or two and shut off the light.  It was time yet again for sleep, but Taeyang couldn’t.

Something was bugging him, but he didn’t know what.  Looking around he decided it best to just to go to sleep himself.  Trying to fall asleep on the other bed in Mika’s room Taeyang just couldn’t.  Getting up he was originally going to get a drink of water, but then he stopped.  Scooting her over a bit Taeyang laid down and fell asleep with Mika.