part two

queen of the jungle

After going a long way, Simyeong was shocked by the heavy breathing that Jungwoo let hear through his lungs. "Pause, please! I haven't had any water since I came with you here! » Simyeong was rummaging through his pockets and luckily for the other girl, Simyeong had something to help him a little. Jungwoo had removed the used bottle still half full of water from his hand. "I don't know how do you manage to hold on here!" It may be moving but since when have you been living here, my queen? Simyeong felt even more self-confident when an enemy, or rather a human being she began to appreciate, nicknamed her, then it was her nickname in this jungle. "I was born here, my parents were killed by a wild animal and it was my monkey mother who taught me everything and raised me in a way ..." 

It was the very first time that a a foreign human being who came to his land had asked him this question and it was a relief to Simyeong to talk to someone like him for the first time in his life. "Oh, it must have been terrible!" I'm sorry ... But you never wanted to come back with the humans who came here, I must not have been the only one to come here ... " Simyeong was kicking a stone. 

This question reminded him of every human being who had come here to hunt or take animals for sale in their regions and Simyeong hated them all, so living with them? It was a big no! "There were several humans who came to supposedly visit my land but they killed a large number of my animal troop and I cannot accept that, that's why when I hear a boat, I do very careful ... And I saw that you and your father did not seem to be bad humans ... You came to visit my jungle, is that correct? Jungwoo, who was looking at poor Simyeong, who spoke with great sadness, nodded to answer the question.

Jungwoo sat on the floor to enjoy this magnificent view from above, almost forgetting that she had to obey her queen who was right next to her. "I'm so glad I'm still alive to be able to admire this splendid view! When I think that this magnificent land has a queen who has lived a great history that few people will know ... It makes me sad. » Simyeong was looking at Jungwoo who was struggling to understand. "If I'm still alive after I have done everything you want, I wish I could take you living with humans ... Could we come back here for a vacation?" I know you will never want to leave your family here but would it be a good opportunity to see something other than trees? Simyeong never imagined hearing such a sentence. What if Jungwoo was right? "Regardless, we still have to walk!" You must still be very useful to me at the moment so there is no point in inventing something crazy! Replied Simyeong, grabbing Jungwoo's arm to lift her up and make her walk a good long way. 

A shack damaged, broken in a very dangerous tree. Simyeong stood in front of Jungwoo so she could take her on her back. Jungwoo was a little scared but was tempted. Simyeong climbed the tree and almost entered the cabin, which barely stood on top of the tree. "I'm going to keep you on my back but you should be able to grab this photo frame, I tried on my own but I'm too afraid to fall from the top of this tree and the cabin will fall apart! That's why I need your help, Jungwoo! The short haired young woman nodded almost on the verge of crying because she knew it was going to be a very difficult and dangerous task for the two women. "I will keep you on my back and you will arch your arms to take this frame which barely holds on the ground, is that understood? With two arms, it will be more than enough! I count to three! "