one part

queen of the jungle

The jungle was inhabited by several animals and tourists who loved nature and seeing animals were welcome here or rather, this is what the tourist agencies thought because this wild land belonged to a chief who guided the animals of his territory and ordered whether or not to attack the humans who frequented this green land to capture the animals and sell them for food and food for their human people. Only, there had been a young girl among the animals and this young girl had become the queen of this green nature land called jungle after the death of the king of the monkeys. In reality, this girl was only a baby when she first came to live on this earth for a family trip with her parents, except that these parents did not survive this wild animal with yellow tiger stripe. Her mother had hidden her with a large sheet in her crib when her parents had their cabin built for an unknown reason. Fortunately for this last human being still living in this jungle, an animal mother had collected him after hearing his crying at the top of this tree. A motherly female monkey had raised him as one of his own. The latter, who bore the name of Simyeong, had a gift for managing animals and controlling a whole family of animals living in this jungle.

The animals all lived quietly each category more or less separate ... Simyeong who was the most with the monkeys and who was more used to knowing a monkey than a snake had very quickly eclipsed after hearing the noise of a new boat. A less noisy boat than anyone heard so far, although the little sight this queen of the jungle could see was two fairly noisy people who had very little on them.

The queen of the jungle silenced all of her animal people and went down the trees again and again until she reached the ground and got on her two legs, having already learned to behave like this when seeing previous humans do it. 

"Oh daddy, who can it be dressed and styled like that?" Do you think a tourist got lost and lived here for several months? Asked a fairly tall girl, very thin and dark with dark hair and a square cut. The gentleman who was by his side had not taken the time to look ahead, being too busy admiring this sublime landscape. "I advise you to be very careful what you dare to say to me, I am your queen, you owe me respect and you must above all obey me! Spat the queen of the jungle as she approached her two humans who had just arrived on this land which was hers. Simyeong who was circling the girl, looking very attentively at her to try to see who she could be and if she had a good thought on her land and not like some other human beings, hunters, who had left taken from his animal people. 

"I think this is not the time but it seems to me that this is the start of the show that the guide had told us to do, remember Jungwoo?" Simyeong, who had stopped between the girl and the man who was with her, was looking at the man who had asked this question. "Who told you about a show? You are with me here and there is no spectacle to see! I live here with the animals that raised me like my real mother, this is my world! This is my land! Howled Simyeong, who had more than enough of the human race to invent stories every time they set foot in this jungle. -You said you were a queen! Is it really your jungle here? Prove it!

 

Simyeong, who now challenged the girl with her eyes, closed her eyes to prove her position here. The animals had all shown themselves: elephants, gorillas, monkeys, snakes ... The girl who bore the name of Jungwoo had almost climbed into her father's arms now that she saw that the girl seemed to be a real queen . 

Jungwoo was very scared and passed out at such a sight. - Upon awakening, Jungwoo was awakened not by a warm natural wind but by a of cold water from two monkeys. Jungwoo felt like she was dreaming when two little animals came to wake her up. "It is not real! All of this is just a dream! You still dream Jungwoo and when you wake up, you will be at home! Jungwoo who had tried to close his eyes again by hiding by the sleeve of his shirt, saw the look of this wild girl who called herself queen of this jungle order the monkeys to throw two buckets of cold water again for the get back on your feet. " I am awake! I was just kidding, ok? Leave me alone or just tell me what you want but ... Leave me alone with your cold waters, ok !? "

Simyeong, who was crouching in front of the girl, looked at her from top to bottom as if she wanted to devour her, who knows, maybe it would be Jungwoo who will pass on fire tonight. "What do you want from me? Didn't I do anything wrong to you or your ... family? » 

Silence. 

Simyeong turned her head to the left having understood that this person was not like other humans, she understood that all these animals were her family and that Simyeong lived with them, so it was certain that this girl was not going to do hurt anyone. "I would do anything ... My queen ... If you just tell me where my father is ..." 

The queen of the jungle got to her feet and held out her hand to the girl, who was soaked in cold water. "I will only tell you if you can help me ...! You may be on my land but you can still go home, you and your father but for that, Jungwoo, just listen to what I have to say! Jungwoo was hesitant but nodded, she was at the mercy of her new queen now because she was afraid and knew nothing about this jungle. She just wanted to find her father and go back to where she came from and never come back to this jungle again.