part three

queen of the jungle

Simyeong saw very clearly that the gorillas and the monkeys did not know how to help their queen, so she took control and slapped the girl to grab her, which worked. " Where am I? Is it a dream !? Simyeong rolled her eyes after managing to get Jungwoo back. Simyeong dropped to the ground near the other girl who had cuts on her legs and arms because of this whole adventure.

Simyeong saw very clearly that the gorillas and the monkeys did not know how to help their queen, so she took control and slapped the girl to grab her, which worked. " Where am I? Is it a dream !? Simyeong rolled her eyes after managing to get Jungwoo back. Simyeong dropped to the ground near the other girl who had cuts on her legs and arms because of this whole adventure.

-I was so afraid that you would not come back to you Jungwoo! I was already thinking about how to announce your death to your father.
-What? Did you do it? How dare you say such a thing when it is your fault! It was not me who wanted to climb to the very top of this tree to recover this photo! Besides, I couldn't even see who was in the frame!

Simyeong took out the frame in a pocket of her coat that she had made herself. It was her and her parents years ago. "You were very cute, you seemed so happy in this photo ..." Simyeong crossed her arms against her to give herself comfort. "I certainly had to be, but I am here too ... I am queen of this jungle whereas if I will be with my parents at the moment, I will be, maybe I will be-" Simyeong n ' couldn't speak more in that short moment. She had let herself fall on her buttocks to sit down and take her head between her hands, crying hot tears.

-It's too hard, I think I'm getting old now and our animal people are evolving and growing more and more ... I have to watch all the animals up to the smallest ones here and it becomes very lasts, I hardly sleep anymore, I have to watch if boats arrived to avoid making us all killed ... There are days when I want to die, or to be killed like my parents died .. .

Jungwoo was very surprised to see the queen of this wild jungle weaken until she finally confided in her. Jungwoo was very sad now. Jungwoo placed a hand on the unhappy girl’s shoulder.

-Don't freak out my queen, you are a sublime queen with a lot of responsibilities! You will be and will remain a formidable and brilliant queen for this animal people! They all need you, they’re very lucky to have you as their queen! You are beautiful, you are authoritarian and you have always made your kingdom reign which is magnificent! You don't have to think about dying, you have to live with your family ...

Simyeong listened to the other girl’s words. The young queen wiped her tears from her eyes and looked at the other girl carefully. It was the first time that a human being said kind and loving things to him. It was for this reason that Simyeong was not shy to tell her how she felt until her little secret about her family setting and now that Simyeong had her, she was allowed to release Jungwoo and her father. . It had obtained its share of the market.

-You have been a great person to Jungwoo and it is for this reason that I release you and your father, of course, you will be allowed to come to my land when you wish, I will give you a bracelet and when you would be here, the bracelet would ring and all the animals here would welcome you as members of our family! I have been hard on both of you, I'm sorry! You have been a good person and you have kept your word so far Jangwoo so you have all my confidence!

And that’s how Simyeong freed Jungwoo and his father from his kingdom. Jungwoo was getting ready to take the little boat with his father so that he could go home and tell everyone about this adventure in their country but Jangwoo felt bad leaving Simyeong here alone again with everything stressing out so be sure maintain his land. So Jungwoo had an idea.

-I give you my headband! When you are sad or when you feel alone, you will see me through this blindfold and you will see that you will never be alone again, my dear queen!

Simyeong who had the red cheeks to have such a gift, said "You don't have to call me your queen anymore, I'm Simyeong now ..." This sentence was too much, like that embarrassing and cute face. Jungwoo kissed the cheek of the girl to say goodbye "You will remain forever my queen, Simyeongie ... I will come back to see you as soon as I have the opportunity, I can not do without your present too long Simyeong was very happy to hear such a sentence. It made her heart warm and beat her heart harde. Jungwoo his heel in the sand to leave. Simyeong grabbed her arm to hug her and kiss her neck. "I will never be able to forget your face even if in the jungle, there is a lot to see ... See you soon Jungwoo"

Simyeong made a single by hand for Jungwoo who was very sad to leave a young queen alone with all her animal family but it had been so and nothing would change as long as there were animals on this earth. Simyeong reigned in the jungle and Jungwoo helped his father who was a finder. The sea separated them alone, but their hearts were tied.