Chapter 2 - Part 1(Yunmeng Bros)

LOVELY EYES

 0.jpg

Chapter 2 - Part 1(Yunmeng Bros)

As you share happiness, it multiplies
But if you share sadness also, it multiplies too
So always laugh
And rest on my shoulder
We may argue sometimes, but we make up quickly
I understand your feelings too, well~ it's written on your face
Things like appearance, hmm hmm it's as if it doesn't matter
It has no relationship with our "relationship"
It's fine even if it's everyday
Showing off at this point, no thanks
Even without money, just seeing you is OK
So don't worry, let's laugh again
Yep bro, always the same
Yep bro, by your side
At anytime, we happy together
This unchanging feeling is the same as from back then

 

- BTS ~ Good Day

Wei Zhan's POV

2:30

I woke up to the banging on his door.

"I slept for like 6 hours!"

I rubbed my eyes and walked to the door. The person who I saw was, shocking?

"Zhoucheng what are standing there for? Come inside!" I screamed in face. It was cold outside, and he was noticeable shivering.

"Thank you, Zhan," he muttered gratefully. 

The second Cheng saw the couch, he plopped down on it. I knew then what to do. I quickly whipped up a Yunmeng Latte for him, and a Yiling Coffee for myself.

Whenever Cheng came over he would have our brotherly talks. It was like taking turns talking about the problems we had. We did this maybe once every other week.

"ChengCheng, what wrong?"

"EVERYTHING! Those stupid Lan's are making me do everything. All they do is show off their looks. Can you believe it? The CEO wasn't even listening. He was just staring off into blank space. Really? I am I joke? Ha you-that old man, his uncle kept praising me! It was sooooo fake! Like thats not how you win over a business deal. Whatever, they are still on top and very successful. Partnering with them may be a plus. Well see. If they are bad and not as good as they look............I-I will cancel the contract." I flinched at the name Lan. Yea, I did hear Cheng stutter but didn't matter.

Zhoucheng took a deep breath in. "So Zhan, how's the shop? Well must be good if you can still flirt will everyone you see!"

"How did you know!"

"Well you just told me." Zhoucheng had a smirk on his face.

"Ugh! Yea. Kinda like that. So here's what happened...A rich guy-"

"Oh NoOoOoO iT's AnOtHeR rIcH gUy!"

"Shut up!" I screamed lightly punching him.

He broke into a loud laughter.

"Having a brother really is nice~"

"Okay keep talking Zhan."

"A rich guy came in, was standing in line, and he almost fell. Slipped on a coffee spill. After I helped him, I felt that I should pay for his drink...You know before I loose my shop! Uh yea, that ins't that funny. Since he had never been to the shop I bought him a Yiling Coffee."

"Why do always buy people things that you like? Wait forget it. Just move on with the story." 

"IDK man. Back to the story. Then when Yang Mi asked for the name of the guy- hesaidhisnamewasLanYibo! I'M SORRY!" I earned myself another eyes roll with that.

"If he brings it up, I'll just say something. Okay. Now finish the story!"

"Oh yea. Next, something took over me and I made his drink! Dumb right? For sure. It didn't end there. I even went as far as to write my number down! Zhoucheng I need a reaction!"

Zhoucheng was peacefully sipping at his Latte. Before he said, " Zhan you do this to everyone you flirt with. I'm used to this. Its normal. In fact I would call this quite boring."

"YOU! Your no help. I asked him to come again. Like tomorrow.  Then I left the shop. I was so done! He (Yibo) had been the 15th person to complain that morning! I left, and I'm not going back till tomorrow." I was hesitant on telling my my thoughts of how the guy ignored, but in the end I said it.

"On they way I found that I was frustrated and disappointed that the guy, didn't pay attention to me. Once I came home I fell asleep-and here we are."

"About those thoughts Zhan, ignore them. Okay?"

"Yeah, I don't think I was in the right mindset."

"Now that settled-"

"Yes, A-Cheng you can stay here tonight. You know I won't ever say no to you."

"Thank you, Ge."

"Thats what brothers are for!"

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3457696535586147753375422d673d3d2d3931353138343937332e313632303335613737323734393261623739333133363433363731332e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280        

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. I just lost someone to COVID-19. With that in mind please wash your hands, social distance , and please follow your country's protocols. I know everyone knows these things, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick reminder!

As for the story please do comment. I want to know what you readers like or dislike. I'm also writing ROMANCE HIGH(another Yizhan FF), but don't worry I've made a schedule and will try to stick to it. Sorry for ranting! See you next chapter. BYE!💜