Chapter 1 - Part 1(Wangxian)

LOVELY EYES

I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna rest
No, who cares if we rest a little?
No no no
I don't wanna lose

It's always a desert
I told you everything
Then I'll just be more depressed

- Sea ~ BTS

A/N: I made a mistake. I accidentally mixed up Lan Wangji and Lan Yibo. Sorry!

7:45:

Lan Yibo was walking to work. He was allowed to take his time. His older brother, Haikuan was going to attended a meeting. They were supposed to meet a new partnering company. Also, the weather was quite beautiful, why spend it in a car? 

As he was walking, he saw a café; Wei Coffee. 

"That may be useful." Thought Yibo. He knew that minute he stepped into his company's building, his uncle would dump everything on his head. Yes, he was used to it, but just because your used to something, doesn't mean you have to like it. It was a Monday. Of course, the work load would be doubled.

He walked into the café. The inside was filled with different shades of red, purple, and a black. Wangji felt awkward, as we was wearing a noticeable white suit. 

As he was walking to the order his drink he didn't notice the coffee spill on the ground. 

He took a step to move up in line, as there were 5 people in front of him. Before he could take another step, he slipped. 

"Are you okay, sir?" A man asked. The man had kindly grabbed Lan Yibo's hand, just before he hit the ground. Bo was just about to yell at the man for touching him, when he saw the red eyes.

Bo was just about to yell at the man for touching him, when he saw the red eyes        

"No, it's not possible." Yibo thought to himself.

"W-why-" Yibo started but the man cut him off.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. My name is Wei Zhan, I own this place," the man said pointing to his badge. "Ji Li, come clean this up!" Zhan turned to the shocked man.

"This guy must be rich." Zhan muttered under his breath.

 " To repay the you-How 'bout this, I'll pay for your drink." Zhan could not take his eyes off the man. He was just so stunning in that white suit of his(LYB.)

"T-thank you!" Bo stuttered. They slowed moved up in in together. Everyone had been give Lan Yibo weird stares, since the moment Zhan helped him.

"ZhanZhanZhanZhanZhanZhanZhan" Yibo was not going to forget that name any time soon. A women's voice snapped him back to reality. 

"What can I get for you?" The women asked kindly.

"Uh...A-"

"Just a classic YilIng Coffee, Yang Mi. With the name of.........uh mister-" Zhan didn't know the mans name.

"It's Lan Yibo" Wangji whispered.

"With the name of mister Lan Yibo" Wei Zhan finished.

"Okay." The woman said rolling her eyes.

 "Yang Mi, wait! I'll make his drink." Wei Zhan screamed. For the second time everyone looked in Wangji's direction.

Wei Yi-Wei Zhan quickly threw on an apron, and started Wangji's drink.

Wangji never took his eyes off him.

7:58

Lan Yibo nervously looked at the time. He had to be at work in 2 minutes. That didn't matter. At least he got to see Wei Zhan. Almost as if Wei Zhan had heard him, he came to the counter with his drink.

"U-uh I put my phone number on the cup. Contact me if needed. You look new in town. Where you from?" Zhan asked weirdly.

"I've lived here my entire life."

"Oh......"

"I'll be going now" Bo said breaking the silence.

"Yes, do come tomorrow."

"Mn." 

Once the man in the white suit left-Yibo- his heart returned back to a normal speed.

"Looks like Zhan-ge is flirting with another person!" Ji Li laughed at his friends idiocy.

"The way you looked at that guy was creepy," Yang Mi put in.

"Oh, by the way Zhan-ge, whats Zhoucheng doing." Ji Li asked.

"He said he had to meet with a new company. Some partnering company with the name of..........Lan!! If that guys goes and complains to Zhoucheng, I'm dead! No, it's okay the meeting has already begun. Wait after the meeting,no. Ugh! Zhan you idiot!-"

"Are you done ranting? We have work to do." Yang Mi asked kindly.

Ignoring Yang Mi's question, Zhan asked Ji Li, "Why did you ask 'bout Zhoucheng?"

Ji Li's ears turned red. Zhan was not happy that he saw that, but he let it slide.

"I'm done. I'm going for a break. I'll be back in an hour. Don't let an other stupid things happen. Okay, Yang Mi?" Zhan was fed up. It wasn't an idle way to start a Monday. Then again, there was no idle way to start a Monday.

"Wait why not me?"Ji Li pout. That earned him a glare from Wei Zhan.

Zhan made a quick Yiling Coffee and left the shop. Putting on his mask, he got out his air pods. He played his playlist: Break

 

I don't know I don't know
내가 지금 파도를 느끼고 있는지 yeah
I don't know I don't know
아직도 모래바람에 쫓기고 있는지 yeah
I don't know I don't know
바다인지 사막인지 희망인지 절망인지
진짜인지 가짜인지

 

This was in Korean. Yes, Zhan did listen to Korean songs but this one was different. He looked at his Phone. It showed:  Bts~ Sea

"Well they are good artists. What's wrong with listening to them? It also fits my mood." Zhan said out loud. 

Whenever Zhan had a customer who had caused problems for him, he'd normally shrug it off. This time it was different.

"Why didn't he pay attention to me? Am I not important?" Zhan kept thinking these things all the way home. He didn't know why, but he felt as if he knew the man. "He abandon me, so I left him." Wei Zhan only realized that he unconsciously walked home once he got there.

He opened his phone and texted Yang Mi:

 

I'm not coming back to work.

 

                                                                                                      Okay, Zhan. Well manage.

 

Sorry for leaving like this.

 

                                                                                Zhan I got to go. If you want to talk, call me. You know                                                                                        I'm no stranger. Bye!

 

 

Thank you jie! Bye!

 

After he finished texting Yang Mi, he turned off his phone, and then went for a nice long shower. It felt relaxing.

Once he changed into comfortable he crashed on his bed and let his eyes close. Falling into a deep sleep, Zhan could not hear the 27 times someone had called him.

 

 

 

Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors! First chapters out. What do you think? Fill free to comment and vote. Lastly, please try to listen to the songs I put at the beginning of the chapter. Yes, I am an ARMY!💜