Proluge

LOVELY EYES

Yes I hate you, you left me
But I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day
Honestly I miss you, but I'll erase you
'Cause it hurts less than to blame you

Spring Day- Bts

"Wei Ying!" As Lan Wangji held his lover. Wei Ying laid in his arms weak,dying. "I've lost you once I won't lose you again." Wangji was trying to not let his crying be seen, by the disciples who were watching.  

"Oh Lan Zhan~Still the s-same aren't you?" Wei Ying said teasingly. 

Wei Ying looked into his husbands sky blue eyes*. Lan Wangji looked into Wei Ying's fire red ones*; Opposites attract.

Wei Wuxian sighed, "I love you Lan Zhan, I really do. Remember this and-" Wei Ying started to violently cough. Lan Wangji rubbed his back. 

"Wei Ying please I-" Wei Ying stopped Wangji from finishing.

Caressing Lan Wangji 's face, Wei Wuxian said his last words,"S-see you on the o-other side." With that the Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian, the Yiling Patriarch, was dead.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji cried.

Meanwhile:

"Wanyin! Wanyin, if you can hear me respond!" Lan Xichen screamed as he ran franticly. It was late at night. Past nine. The full moon was the only source of light in the dark sky. Tears could be seen on the sect leaders eyes. 

Xichen had been waiting all day to see Jiang Cheng, but no one ever came. Since the sun had set, all the sects had been looking for Jiang Cheng.

"Where is he?" Xichen thought. Almost as is if someone had heard his thought, he heard a voice. A familiar one. 

"Ugh!L-Lan Huan-n......."The voice called.

Lan Xichen followed the voice and saw something that tore his heart. Jiang Cheng had a sword in his chest. Blood was everywhere. He ran over to his lover and held him. 

"Who did this to you-No actually don't speak just-" Lan Xichen's voice was starting to crack.

"Xichen w-when I leave, don't you d-dare go back to seclusion!" Speaking was starting to get hard for Jiang Cheng. His vision was also starting to blur.He needed to know that his lover was with him. "Xichen a-are you still h-here? D-don't leave m-me." Jiang Cheng begged.

"Yes, Wanyin. I'm here, I'm holding you."

"T-then why can't I f-feel you" Then just like that Jiang Wanyin,Jiang Cheng, Sect Leader Jiang, the great Sandu Shengshou,..............took his last breath.

"JIANG CHENG!No, please not you too." Xichen sobbed. He gently kissed those pale lips.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Why did you leave me?"

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Wei Ying-red eyes, Jiang Cheng-purple eyes, Lan Wangji-sky blue eyes, and Lan Xichen-ocean blue eyes. By the way sorry for the rushed prologue. I just wanted everyone to understand how Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying died. Think of this as a little preview of how their death scenes would actually look.....I will reveal both the entire death scences as the story goes on. The scences that you just read, are also the one of the only memories Jiang Zhoucheng and Wei Zhan have. I think I've spoiled enough! Bye!💜