Chapter 2

Crush on You [Eng ver]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, Nayeon and Momo have gotten closer. Every morning, they went to school together and every afternoon, they went to Mr. Shin's cafe together. Also, Nayeon was always present when Momo and Jinyoung took part in basketball practice. It didn't take long for Jinyoung to realize their closeness and start to wonder what was happening between them. Nayeon finally explained that she and Momo were coworkers. Knowing that fact made Jinyoung enthusiastic to get to know Momo more closely.

"Come on ... Please help me!" Jinyoung begged Nayeon. At that time, they were sitting on the bench and watched the training of the girls' team.

"Why should I help? You have a mouth to introduce yourself to her," Nayeon replied with annoyance.

"How about you ask her to have lunch with us next Monday? At least it gives me a chance to introduce myself to her," Jinyoung said.

"Yes yes. I will ask her," Nayeon answered while rolling her eyes..

"Yeayy! Thank you, Nayeon," Jinyoung replied then suddenly hugged Nayeon. That hug made Nayeon surprised so Nayeon pushed Jinyoung strongly. "Hey! I just want to hug you!"

"I told you not to hug me like that! Momo can see you and that will make her misunderstand! " Nayeon said that because she knew Momo's feelings and she didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Nayeon looked for Momo to make sure she didn't see what had happened. Fortunately, Momo was focused with the opponent in front of her so she didn't have time to look away at the audience seats. Nayeon who saw that, suddenly cheered on Momo to encourage her. Hearing Nayeon's voice made Momo so excited. She finally managed to snatch the ball from her opponent. Momo glanced away to look at Nayeon and smiled at her Even though she didn't hear anything, Nayeon knew that Momo thanked her for what she did.

After their training was over, Nayeon waited for Momo in front of the changing room. Nayeon was pensive for a moment because of Jinyoung's request. Actually, ahe felt reluctant to introduce Jinyoung to Momo. Maybe because she knows that Jinyoung and Momo like each other. However, she also realized that she could not be selfish.

"Ouch!" There was a scream coming from the changing room. Nayeon recognized the voice. That voice was Momo's voice.

"Momo ?!" Nayeon exclaimed then entered the changing room. She looked for Momo and then found Momo sitting on the floor while holding her ankles. "Momo, what's up ?!" Nayeon asked in panic.

"My ankles ..." Momo answered.

Nayeon helped Momo to stand up and supported her body until she managed to sit in one of the closest chairs. Then, Nayeon checked Momo's ankle to see how badly Momo's injury was.

"Actually, I sprained my ankle during training. But, nobody noticed," Momo said while looking at Nayeon who was holding her ankle.

"You shouldn't have forced yourself. Are you sure you can walk like this? " Nayeon asked worriedly.

"This is no big deal. It will get better tomorrow," Momo answered. "Eh, can you take my clothes for me?" Momo asked, pointing at her clothes on the floor.

Nayeon took the clothes and then handed them to Momo. After Momo received the shirt, Momo began to remove her basketball uniform. Upon seeing that, Nayeon's heart began to pound and her face began to redden. Nayeon blushed because she saw Momo's body. Nayeon found it very strange because she had never felt that way before.

"I feel awkward if you look at me like that," Momo said, looking down.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Nayeon replied then looked away. "Stupid Nayeon! Stupid!" Nayeon thought.

After Momo changing her clothes, Momo asked for Nayeon to support her body. Actually, the injury made her unable to walk without support. Because of that, Nayeon asked Momo not to work that day. However, Momo insisted that she could still work even though her ankles was injured.

When they arrived at the cafe, Mr. Shin looked very worried about Momo's situation. Mr. Shin also asked Momo not to work that day. However, Momo remained determined to work. Finally, Mr. Shin assigned Momo as a cashier so she didn't need to walk a lot.

That time Mr. Shin's cafe was so empty. Momo, who can't walk much, chose to study because their exams were getting closer, while Nayeon chose to clean the toilet.

"I rarely see you study," Pak Shin said to Momo.

"I can't do anything because my ankles and next week is exam week," Momo answered without looking away from her book.

"Next week? Then, you don't need to work next week,"  Mr. Shin replied. "And Nayeon should stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter