Chapter 1

Crush on You [Eng ver]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the umpteenth time, Nayeon looked at the chocolate bar that she put in her desk drawer. That bar of chocolate seemed to be wrapped in wrapping paper. Next to the chocolate, there was a pink envelope. In the right corner of the envelope, there was a handwritting that says 'For Jinyoung'.

That two objects always distract Nayeon from the teacher who was teaching in front of her. She couldn't stop thinking about various scenarios that would occur after the class ended. She continued to wonder if this was the right idea.

Ring! Ring!

The bell rang. It was a sign that class was over. All students flocked to leave class. Only Nayeon was left behind because she still doubted the plan she made. She looked at the two objects again to convince her heart that the plan was not bad.

"This is not a bad idea, Nayeon. He won't know who gave it anyway." Nayeon tried to convince herself.

Nayeon kept the chocolate and the letter in her bag. Then, she left her classroom and walked towards the basketball court. There, she planned to meet Jinyoung, the person who has screwed her mind during the lesson.

Jinyoung! Nayeon came to see you! " One of Jinyoung's friends said.

Jinyoung turned his attention from the basketball hoop and found Nayeon walking toward him. Knowing Nayeon came to see him, Jinyoung ran towards Nayeon and hugged her tightly. Then, they became the center of attention and many people started cheering for them.

"What are you doing, stupid?" Nayeon tried to release Jinyoung's hug. "Everyone are looking at us. Stop hugging me! "

"Yes, kid,"Jinyoung replied then let go of his arms. He then ruffled Nayeon's hair to make Nayeon feel upset.

"You may rest now! Now it's time for the girls!" The coach said.

"Let's sit down. I'll show that girl! " Jinyoung said then took Nayeon to sit with him.

Jinyoung and Nayeon sat in the front row of the audience seats. Not long after that, the girls entered the court and began their training. Jinyoung looked so happy when he saw a blonde girl entering the court. Nayeon was aware of that. She knew she was nothing compared to the girl who successfully made Jinyoung fell in love.

"Did you see that blonde girl? That's Momo! Pretty, right? " Jinyoung asked while smiling.

"So, have you asked her out on a date?" Nayeon asked.

"Of course not! You know I'm not that confident," Jinyoung answered.

"Since I knew you, you have never changed, huh. You are such a coward," Nayeon said to Jinyoung. Nayeon felt stupid because she was also a coward. She didn't dare to express her feelings to Jinyoung directly. What's the difference between her and Jinyoung?

They watched the girls for about an hour. For Jinyoung, it was fun because he could watch Momo. But for Nayeon, it really made her sad. She can see Jinyoung's enthusiasm while watching Momo. Because of that, she knew that she had no chance to be in Jinyoung's heart.

"Jinyoung, come here! I have something to discuss with you," their coach said.

"Yes, Mr. Choi!" Jinyoung replied. Jinyoung then turned his gaze to Nayeon and said, "I have to go now. I think you should go home. Don't be late on your first day, kid! ”

"Yeah, I know. Stop thinking of me as a kid! " Nayeon replied.

Jinyoung left Nayeon and met their coach. For a few moments, Nayeon watching the girl who had made Jinyoung fall in love. The girl was so beautiful and looks charismatic. Especially when she was dribbling, her aura seemed to radiate. It was impossible for Jinyoung to not falls for her.

After Nayeon watched Momo for a while, Nayeon finally decided to leave the basketball court and carry out her plan. She walked to the lockers while taking out the chocolate and the letter from her bag. She then looked for Jinyoung's locker. She planned to put the chocolate and the letter in Jinyoung's locker. She hopes no one would see her.

"I hope you won't get curious to know who give you these things," Nayeon said as if Jinyoung was with her. She put her bag on the floor, then put the chocolate and the letter into Jinyoung's locker. For a few moments, Nayeon watched the those things. She was doubting her plan again. She still didn't dare to leave those things in Jinyoung's locker. "Not a bad idea, not a bad idea!" Nayeon said to herself.

After she put those things, she closed Jinyoung's locker and left the lockers as quickly as possible. She didn't want to change her mind and didn't want anyone to see her. But, unfortunately, she didn't realize that there was someone who witnessed what she did. That person was Momo. She watched Nayeon from a distance while holding a chocolate bar in herhand. It turned out that not only Nayeon had plans to put chocolate in Jinyoung's locker. Momo also planned the same thing.

After making sure Nayeon had gone far, Momo walked over to Jinyoung's locker. Then, she opened Jinyoung's locker and found the chocolate and the letter. Momo lost her courage because seeing those things. However, her courage reappeared until she finally put her chocolate into Jinyoung's locker. After that, she closed Jinyoung's locker and intended to return to the basketball court.

Before Momo stepped in, she realized that Nayeon had left her bag on the floor. She then took the bag and intended to chase Nayeon and return her bag. But when she turned her body, she found Nayeon was staring at her. At that moment, hse realized that Nayeon also witnessed what she did.

——————————

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter