Chapter 3

Crush on You [Eng ver]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was eight o'clock in the morning. Nayeon was still sleeping, while Momo had woken up. She slowly opened her eyes and found Nayeon's hand resting on her stomach. That made her realize that she was sleeping beside Nayeon last night. Actually, that was not a strange thing. However, for some reason Momo felt happy.

"Morning," Momo said to Nayeon who was still sleeping.

She then left her bed and walked to the door to leave her room. Fortunately, her ankles didn't hurt anymore so she had no more difficulty when walking.

Momo walked into the kitchen then got ready to cook. She was going to prepare a simple breakfast for them. At that time, she thought the easiest food she could make was kimchi bokkeumbap or kimchi fried rice.

"Kimchi, rice, eggs, onions, and scallions ... I think that's enough," Momo said as she looked at the ingredients she placed on her counter.

She then began to make that food. Momo was so familiar with making kimchi fried rice. Almost every day she makes that food for herself because it's so easy to make.

"My eyes..," Momo said as she began to cut the onions.

"Morning, Momo." Nayeon suddenly greeted Momo. It surprised Momo that she accidentally cut her finger with a knife.

"Ouch!" Momo cried. She then her injured finger.

"Jeez! Are you okay?" Nayeon asked and then approached Momo. She then pulled Momo's hand to look at Momo's injured finger.

"It's nothing," Momo answered then pulled her hand away. She then took a small bandage from the drawer. "I always get hurt like this when cooking. So, I always put bandages in the kitchen," Momo said while showing the bandages she took.

"Let me help you," Nayeon said then took the bandage from Momo's hands.

Nayeon unwrapped the bandage then put the bandage on Momo's wound. Upon seeing Nayeon do that, Momo felt her heart suddenly pounding. She didn't understand why such small acts could make her heart flutter like that. To be exact, he didn't understand why whatever Nayeon did to her made her heart pound.

"What are you cooking?" Nayeon asked after putting a bandage on Momo's finger.

"Kimchi bokkeumbap," Momo answered then began to cut the onions again.

"What a coincidence that I really want to eat that," Nayeon replied and suddenly hugged Momo from behind. Again, Nayeon surprised Momo. Fortunately, Momo didn't cut her finger again. Momo didn't understand why Nayeon always surprised her.

"That's good. ActualIy, I felt sorry because what I'm making is just the simplest food," Momo answered and smiled.

"I should be grateful instead. I miss my mother," Nayeon replied then put her chin on Momo's shoulder. Nayeon didn't realize that her actions had made Momo's cheeks turn red. At that time, Momo hoped that Nayeon would not see her face. "I guess I have to help you," Nayeon said and let go of her arms. Momo was relieved at that moment. However, she also didn't want Nayeon to let go of her arms.She still wanted to feel the warmth of Nayeon's hug.

After that, Nayeon helped Momo finish the cooking. Then, they chose to eat the food they made in the Momo's room while watching the movie that Momo downloaded last night.

"I won't accept if one of them doesn't survive!" Nayeon commented when the film they were watching entered the .

"But, I think this film will hit better if one of them doesn't survive." Momo replied to Nayeon's comment.

"That would be very sad. I watch movies to have fun, not to make me sad," Nayeon said. Momo then chuckle. "Oh, yeah ... I forgot to say this."

"What is it?" Momo asked then look at Nayeon.

"Do you want to have lunch with us next Monday? Jinyoung wants to meet you," Nayeon answered. Obviously Momo was surprised to hear that answer.

"Jinyoung ...?" Momo made sure what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter