FINALE

You, Me, Us

7 years ago.

 

Mina is drunk, he can’t even stand straight on his feet. He insists on going into the house to meet Nayeon. He is a mess. He shouted Nayeon's name at the top of his lungs.

 

“Nayeon! Nayeon! Please…open the door…“ Mina bang loudly on the door. Not paying attention to the passerby and neighbour who looking at him.

 

“WTH are you doing here?” Tzuyu open the door and crosses her arms. Anger can be clearly seen from her face.

 

“Tzu.. l..let me see her. I..I need to explain… what really… happen that night…” Mina tried his best to speak despite his drunk conditions.

 

“I want Nayeon… .. I need.... to see her..” Mina try to peek inside the house but Tzuyu blocks him.

 

“Go back home Mina. She didn’t want to meet you” Tzuyu try her best to calm her anger. She really want to punch Mina right now.

 

"No, I don't want to go... Nayeon!! Nay!!"

 

“You don’t deserve her mina. Just go...!" Tzuyu said again. She started to lose her patience.

 

“No.. Tzu please...I want....Nay..eon..” Mina push through pass the door that Tzuyu is blocking and manage to find his way in inside the house.

 

Tzuyu quickly grab his hand, she loses her patience and anger took over her and without warning, she punches him straight on his nose.

 

“Ouchh!!!” Tzuyu scream a little and felt her knuckle a bit numb after punching Mina but she didn’t mind. She feels contented. Mina deserve to be punch.

 

Mina tumble a little from the punch and loses his balance but he manage to held on to the nearby sofa. He felt numb on his nose and warm liquid starting to flow, manage to drench his shirt with it. He quickly swipe the red liquid with his hand. It appears that blood start to flows from his nose.

 

Nayeon who is watching the whole scene from the staircase felt her heart tugs and wavering. Tears threatening to flow from her eyes.

 

Getting punch on his nose didn't stop Mina from searching for Nayeon.

 

"Nayeon!!.. Nay!!"

 

Tzuyu once again in his way, and then they toss and back and forth for a minute before Nayeon suddenly pop out.

 

"That enough!!"

 

A loud slap can be hear echoing the house. Mina is seen holding his cheek. The red mark starting to form on his left cheek.

"Nayeon..." pain and sadness can be heard from his voice.

 

A silence. Only sobbing sound was heard.

Mina try to close the distance between him and Nayeon but she stops him.

 

"Don't.. come..any closer.." Nayeon wipe her own tears that been flowing non stop. "No baby.. Nay..please...let me.." Mina slowly walks towards her.

Mina walks one step Nayeon move back one step.

 

"S..stop!!"

"Please just go!"

 

Mina looks into her eyes, Nayeon beautiful brown eyes that he adore so much. The beautiful brown eyes now red and full of sorrow, pain. It hurt him to the depth of his heart.

Nayeon pushes him over his shoulders.

 

"We are over Mina. Don't ever contact me again!" and that the last thing that Nayeon said to him, also the last time that he saw her.

 

Mina left Nayeon house that night with bleeding nose, red mark on his left cheek but the physical pain can't compare with emotional roller coaster that he felt right now.

 

Mina wanted to tell Nayeon that he didn’t do anything with that women. He was frame by someone and he knows he had to explain the real situation to Nayeon but she won’t give him a chance. She won’t pick up his call. He went to her home only to be punch in the face by Tzuyu. Luckily for him, Nayeon parent isn’t home right now or else something much worse will happen to him.

 

Mina sat at the nearby park before he passes out. Mark, Mina’s father personal assistant who's been silently following him, approach Mina and carry him to his car. He couldn’t let Mina linger around Nayeon anymore.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

“Tzu, how could he betray me? Betray our loves? He said he loves me? What a lie?” Nayeon laugh sarcastically. She’s feeling like an idiot right now. She gave her everything to Mina but this is what she got in the end. Lie. Lie. Full of lies.

After that incident, Nayeon and her family decided to move out from Japan.Mina never had his chance to redeem and explain himself to Nayeon. They never had a closure.

 

Brokenhearted Mina was living his life as a soulless human. Since that day, he never smiles. How could he smile when the love of his life gone?? The light that shine his darkness. Seeing their son conditions, Mina’s parents decided to send him study abroad.

 

1 year after that, in a beautiful sunny Waikiki beach he met Sana.

 

His shirt is wet by lemonade drink and then he realized he was hit by a beach ball. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you okay?" yelled a pink hair beautiful girl running for her beach ball.

 

"Yeah, yeah I am fine" Mina answer without looking at the girl. " I am really sorry" pink girl said while grabbing her ball. " I said, I am fin" right then Mina look up and he froze for a second.

 

"huh?" pink girl asked.

 

"Nothing, I am Mina. What your name?" Mina said smiling and reach out his hand. "Minatozaki Sana, but my friends call me Sana" she replied shaking his hand.

 

Who would of thought that a simple accident could turn into a blessing.

 

His heart was slowly healed while he was studying in the United States. Sana cheerful bubbly personality slowly heal the wounds in Mina's heart. Being with Sana is like missing puzzle piece being put together to make a complete puzzle. Being with Sana complete him. He never thought that he can fall in love again after Nayeon but it seems the universe has another plan for him.

 

 

 

5 years ago,

Mina and Sana get married. Mina still remember his wedding vows to Sana and he plan to fulfill it. He made one mistake before, he never wants to repeat it again.

 

‘…You have made me a better person than I ever knew I could be, and you continue to make me better, braver and kinder every single day. Knowing you and loving you has been the greatest thing I’ve gotten to do in my life. I promise to love you without condition and to honor you each day… ‘

 

Throughout their marriage, Mina was happy because Sana was a good wife. She is beautiful and thoughtful. The way she kisses his cheeks whenever he is down, how carefree and easy going she is, her clumsiness that could bring them some sorts of trouble and how she takes care of him. The only downside is during 5 years of their marriage, they still haven’t had any children due to Sana health conditions.

 

 

 

 

Present day



Mina woke up with extreme pain in his head. “Argh” Mina groaned as pain got through his head. He gently massages his head to relieve the pain. After thinking for a moment he remembered what happened yesterday. An unexpected reunion with Nayeon. His former girlfriend and first love.

 

Mina's heart was crushed, broken and his mind was confused thinking about Nayeon. After almost 7 years, Mina was so surprise that his heart was still beating for her. He thought his love for her is gone forever when Sana came into his life. His heart is playing a dangerous game and he felt guilty towards his wife. His lovely kind hearted Sana.

 

 

Mina wants to tell Nayeon everything that happened 7 years ago. But never had a chance. Mina scolds himself for being stupid and quick to give up and also not serious in defending his love for Nayeon. He was so young at that time and immature. He’s making a reckless decision and paying hefty price for it.

 

 

"Mina ..." a soft voice made Mina return to reality. His lovely wife looking at him with a loving expression. "Drink this medicine, you'll feel better" Sana handed him an aspirin and a glass of plain water to Mina.

 

Sana face is pale and both of her eyes red. She try her best to hide her pain and smile at Mina. It hurt Mina to the core of his soul seeing his wife like this. This is all his fault. Sana didn't deserve this pain.

 

Curiosity and questions written on Sana’s face but she patiently waited for an explanation from Mina. What Momo said to her yesterday pierced her fragile heart.

 

“Sana..I am so sorry.. I…”

 

Before Mina can finish uttering his word, Sana put her ring finger on his lips. "Dad waiting for us downstairs, take a shower first then we'll talk" Sana said softly and she manage to form a small smile.


She kisses Mina on his right cheek and plant a quick one on his lips. This is one the traits that he loves about Sana. Her capability to remain calm despite the current situations. She's an angel.

 

Mina smiled and felt his heart warm by Sana loving gestures. Mina hold tight Sana wrist before she can get up. Mina pulls her waist closer to him and hugs her tight. Mina wrapped his arms around the standing girl waist. “I love you..” Mina said while looking at her eyes.

 

Sana placed a hand on her husband head and the other on his nape, making him relax, enjoying the moment. “I love you too Mina” kissing him softly again on his lips then turn her back to go downstairs.

 

 

Before he took a shower, Mina decided to charge his phone. It went dead last night. Mina take a look at his phone. '55 missed call, 100 text messages from Sana, his dad, Jeongyeon and few others people mostly his employees. Guilt envelops him once again.

 

 

 

Mina went downstairs and find both of his parents sat at the dining hall waiting for him. No words were spoken when they eat. The atmosphere is awkward and heavy.

The tension in the air is broke when Myoui Akira clear his throat loudly. "Son, come with me" Myoui Akira authoritative voice can send shiver to any living soul near the proximity.

 

As soon as he went inside the room, his father immediately scolding and yelling to him. Being a Myoui is a curse, Mina thinks. They have a reputation to keep and maintaining good image to the public eyes. He would move mountain and sea in order to live a normal live. Without any expectations to fill.

“Do your job seriously, I don’t want you to make mistake again!!” Mina father remind him once again.

 

After a lengthy lecture to his son, Myoui Akira went out of the house. He takes short glance at Sana who was playing with her dog and sigh loudly.

 

 

 

Mina sat nearby the window and spacing out as his father word play loops inside his head. “This is your last chance! Don't mess up! I want an heir by end of this year or I’ll ask you to marry another woman! This is my final decision!” His father wants him to get an heir as soon as possible to secure and strengthen his position as CEO.

How could his own father put him in this situations?

Mina ruffles his hair in frustrations. Then he hears soft knock on the door. Sana went inside the room where Mina was sitting beside the window. Sana walks towards Mina and softly caresses his hair. Mina hold Sana other hand and he kisses the back of her hand.

 

“Sana” Mina point to the seat beside him. Mina take a deep breath before he started. “It was 10 years ago..”

 

 

Sana tears stream down like an endless river after Mina finish explaining himself to her. What really happen before he met her and who Nayeon is in his life. Her heart is like being pierced by an arrow over and over again. She tried hard to calm her racing heart and the pounding on her head. She felt dizzy all the sudden.

 

Sana can’t breathe, she thinks she’s having panic attack. Mina approach her with worried written all over his face.

 

 

“Baby.. are you okay? Take a deep breath and exhale. Inhale and exhale” Mina tried to help his wife with her anxiety. It only happens when something stressing her out. Obviously Mina revelation stresses her.

 

 

After few minutes, Sana finally calm and breathe normally. Tear stricken Sana looks at Mina deep into his beautiful brown eyes.

“Do you still loves her?”

 

Mina didn’t know how to answer her questions. Does he still love Nayeon? He so confused right now.

 

“Answer me Mina! Do you still love her?!” Sana high pitch tone startled Mina. “Answer me!!” Sana punch his chest and crying hard when Mina pulls her and wrapped his strong arms around Sana slim figure. He secures Sana inside his warm embrace.

 

“I, I don’t know. I am sorry but I don’t know what I am feeling right now. But one thing for sure is... I love you Sana … I love you so much!!“ Mina cry and hugs Sana tightly, kisses her forehead.

 

“and you love her too…” Sana look intently at Mina, waiting for him to denied it. “No..I.. “ Mina mind went blank, he didn’t know what to say at the moment. Mina remained quiet, looking a lost puppy as his eyes shoot back and forth between Sana and the floor.

 

Both of them just stay in their position, the silent is deafening.

 

“Mina..”

 

“I..I.. I need time ….. Sana said between her hiccup. “I am going back to Canada..to my parents

 

“What? No.. I am coming with you” Mina hold Sana by her shoulders.

 

“No Mina, you stay here” Sana put her finger on to his lips. Mina face full of sorrow and sadness. It hurt Sana seeing him like this.

 

“Please don’t leave me”

 

I need time Mina.. “ then just like that Sana went out from the room and away from Mina. Mina feet are glue to the floor, why couldn’t he move his feet. He need to go after Sana.. why won’t his feet move. You stupid feet!!

 

Sana heart yearns for Mina to come with her and leave everything behind but you can’t run away from problem. They need to confront it whether they like it or not. Right now, she needs space and Mina need to fix this mess. This is the best, for now. She hopes.

 

 

 

Two weeks later

 

“Momo told me what happen. What are you going to do now. You need to fix this” Jeongyeon calmly sipping on his coffee while crossing his legs. He looking intently towards Mina. Scanning him from his head to his toe. Mina looks like a mess. Dark circle under his eyes, clearly he’s not getting enough sleep these days.

Mina just kept quiet, he’s ignoring Jeongyeon and just stare blankly at his coffee.

 

“For God sake! Be a man and do something! Don’t let the past repeat and fix your damn mistake” Jeongyeon using high tone, try to put some sense into Mina. He really frustrated at Mina right now.

 

“Jeong.. I .. I don’t know what to do? Sana gone. Nayeon.. I think she’s gone too.. I am such an idiot!!” Mina looking very sad and his hand are trembling.

 

“Look, I think for now, you need to talk this through with Nayeon. Meet and talk to her. I think you have some unfinished business with her. “ Jeongyeon move to sit next to Mina. “It’s going to be okay” Jeongyeon pat his shoulder gently.

 

"Thanks Hyung"

 

 

 

 

Nayeon sitting alone at the park after she ended her work shift. She still works at the cafe despite her fear of meeting Mina there but she got no choice. Her mom is sick so she need money in order to afford her medical bills. She thinks a lot these days, her mom.. mina..looking for a new stable job.. she also recently find out that someone has settle all of her family debt. But she knows perfectly who that someone is.

 

 

Nayeon thinks hard and she decided to give Mina a chance to explain himself. She need this. The closure. They both need this. They never had a closure, maybe that why the pain won't go away even after years. The pain is there, she just hide it at the back of the wall that she build inside her heart. But that wall has crumbling down the moment she laid eyes on Mina. Even after all these years, she still loves him. She hate herself for loving him even after everything that she been through. Nayeon still loves him.

 

 

 

"Hi Nayeon, thanks for meeting me here" Mina flash his smile to Nayeon. He's happy that Nayeon agree to meet him. Nayeon slowly sit down in front of him. They decided to meet on a cafe. Nayeon heart beat so fast, she was so nervous meeting him. She flashes a small smile towards Mina.

 

 

The atmosphere is awkward and silence engulfing the area. Nayeon didn't look at him, she kept looking outside the window or other area but not directly to Mina face. She playing with her fingers under the table. Her palm is sweating and she kind of regretting meeting him here. Why did she agree meeting him?

 

 

After few minutes of silence, Mina loudly clear his throat, try to catch Nayeon attention. Nayeon finally looks at him in the face. "Nay...Nayeon.. I am sorry. I am so sorry.. for everything that I put you through. I know that sorry won’t make any difference now.. but I don’t know what else can I do" he drinks a glass full of water in one go. Mina clearly nervous too. Hi voice cracked as he swallowed hard to prevent himself from shedding tears.

 

 

Nayeon heart started to race and she felt dried up. All those years she made herself feel miserable that walls around her heart and mind. But now, those walls seem to have slowly crumbling. Sure she was still angry, but she was tired as well.

 

 

"It's okay. I already forgive you long time ago Mina" Nayeon manage to said despite her heart is beating so fast. Mina didn't expect that Nayeon has forgive him. She forgive him. Yeah Nayeon forgive him. He felt the weight on his shoulders lift but he still need to explain everything to her.

 

 

"Nay, I think you deserve to know everything that happen" Mina start to convey his story and explains what really happen. That he didn't do anything with that women and it is all a traps set by his father nemesis who try to wreck his father company by targeting him.

After listening to his explanation, Nayeon didn't know what to feel. Should she feel relieve that Mina didn't cheat on her? or did she feel regret by not giving him a chance to explain himself 7 years ago?

 


The end..... thanks for reading this..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am just kidding.. 😁

 

Mina was busy cooking pancakes for breakfast when a pair of warm palm blinded him for a second but he instantly smile when the smell of familiar perfume making way into his nose.

He immediately grab the palm that cover his eyes and turn around to face the owner of the sweet lavender smell.

 

"Sana…" he take both of her hand and kiss softly at her knuckles.

 

"Baby, I am cooking here.." Mina sweetly said and start to plant small kisses all around Sana’s face. Mina squeeze his wife body briefly and muttered soft praises as well as accompanying the phrases with gentle pecks onto Sana beautiful adorable face.

 

Sana giggling when Mina kisses her face and praise her with compliment. Elated, Sana buried her face into Mina neck, kneaded Mina strong upper arm, enjoying the firm muscles of her husband under her palms and try to savour the moment. “I love you..” Sana whispered into his ear. Sending shiver towards Mina spine.

 

A tiny yelp in the background made the couple startled and they both turn to their head to looks at the source of the voice where the cute noise come from. Smiling so widely Mina padded his way towards the source.

 

A mini little version of Mina comes into the picture, he quickly picked up little mina up onto his arm. Mina cooed at the tiny human, imitating baby noise.

 

“My baby luna”

 

Sana giggling watching Mina. He really looks like a baby.

 

Little Luna stare at him with her beautiful brown sparkly eyes and yawned adorably. Both Mina and Sana melted when little Mina yawned. Her tiny mouth open and her little hand stretched out from the action.

 

“Mina, let me feed her” Mina smile at the soft voice in front of him. The gorgeous women, the mother of his child.

Mina hand over the baby to her mother, his loving wife.

 

Carefully scooping the baby into her arm, Nayeon let little mina doing her thing before feeding her. While Nayeon was feeding her daughter, Mina shuffles over to Nayeon and circled his strong arm around Nayeon waist before placing small kiss onto Nayeon head. Then he smile at Sana who lovingly watch.

 

Then Nayeon held out her hand towards Sana, silently asking Sana to join them at sofa. It was all so domestic, the strong love and warmth of family surround the atmosphere before it was interrupted by the strong smell of something burned.

 

“Mina!! Kitchen! Pancakes!”

“Oh..sh*t!”

 

 

 

***

Love is unstoppable force. So the kind hearted Sana decided to share her husband love with other women. She doesn’t want any person hurt and let Mina marry Nayeon. Even though Mina strongly reject but Sana insist. It is because she know Mina will treat and love them both equally.

Not long after that , little Yuna is born and words can’t describe the happiness three of them felt. Since that day, they only know love and has been bless with everything good this life can offer.

 

The End. Thank you for reading this. I hope you like the ending.