PART 1

You, Me, Us

Mina is the heir to an M enterprise company and is happily married to Sana. They've been married for 5 years. They love each other so much and they have everything that they want in life except for a baby. 5 years but they still had no children.

 

During their marriage, Sana miscarriage twice. This is because her uterus is not strong enough to conceive a baby. They trying to have children for the third time but doctor say that Sana's weak condition will endanger Sana's life if she is pregnant. The statement by the doctor hit the couple like thousands of bricks thrown at them.

 

After two miscarriages and Sana health condition, the lovely couple is looking for another alternative to having a baby. They plan to adopt a baby but that options are out of the door since their family disapproves.

 

One lovely afternoon, the couple dine in with their close friends, Jeongyeon and her wife Momo, at one of the cozy restaurant in downtown Osaka. They haven’t met with each other in about two months due to busy working. After catching up with their lives and few daily conversations. Jeongyeon out of nowhere suddenly uttering “Why don’t you try surrogate mother? It is easier and safe. You can have a child by…” Jeongyeon unable to finish his words because Mina cut his off.

 

“What!?? Where the hell is this coming from?” Mina who was drinking choked after hearing Jeongyeon's words. Sana immediately gave Mina a napkin and patted Mina's back for comfort. As he wiped his mouth, Mina said “Are you crazy? Surrogate mother? Really Jeongyeon?“

 

Jeongyeon looks at Sana then Mina, Jeongyeon's face is very serious. "Listen Mina, Sana. I think this idea is good because it will not harm Sana. I know it sounds a bit crazy but do you have any other ideas? “

 

Mina and Sana are quiet for a moment after hearing Jeongyeon's explanation.

 

“Look. My intentions are good. I just want you guys to be happy and have children. Your family needs an heir to the company. If you take the adopted child, your family will not agree” added Jeongyeon while drinking wine from his glass. Momo sitting next to Jeongyeon just quietly looking at Mina and Sana. Deep in her heart, she felt sorry for the couple in front of her. Surrogate mother is like the last option for Mina and Sana.

 

"Think about it Mina. When you change your mind, call me" Jeongyeon patted Mina's shoulder as he bid goodbye to the lovely couple. On the way home, Sana just kept quiet and looked out the car window. Sana who’s bubbly, cheerful and talkative just kept quiet at that moment. Concern looking Mina who was driving and from his car seat, he glances at his lovely wife face. He knew what his wife was thinking about at the time.

 

"Baby, are you okay? Don’t think too much about what Jeongyeon said earlier" Mina looked at Sana's gorgeous face with love and held Sana's hand gently.

 

Sana squeeze her husband hand tightly and say "I think we should consider Jeongyeon's suggestion. I mean no harms if we try right?" Sana's brown eyes sparkled and a teardrop fell onto her soft cheeks.

 

Mina couldn't believe the words coming out of her beloved's wife mouth. Mina's mouth was wide open and he wanted to say something but shut his mouth upon seeing Sana's tear stricken face, he decided to pull over the car and shut down the engines.

 

Mina loosen the seat belt and pull Sana into his embrace and hug her tightly while gently caressing Sana's hair. “Okay baby, let's discuss this tomorrow. I promise this will be the first thing that we will talk” The warmth radiates from Mina's body and his soft words made Sana's heart flutter and her emotions is finally stable. She nodded her head and smile at him.

 

Sana went into the kitchen and saw Mina preparing breakfast. The aroma of coffee and the sweet smell of pancakes reached Sana's nose. She slowly walked towards Mina and hugged him from behind. Her arms snake around his firm waist and slightly touch his rock hard abs.

"Good morning my sweetie pie" Mina said softly to his wife as he takes her right hand and kissed Sana palm gently.

 

The weather was so beautiful that morning so they decided to eat breakfast in the garden located outside their back door. The chirping sound of birds makes for a very peaceful atmosphere but in Mina's heart it is very lively and he is nervous whenever he remembers that they haven’t talk about that ‘things’.

 

The couple had a quiet breakfast accompanied by a light chat about the weather and their dog, Ray, who was sitting comfortably on Mina's thigh. Occasionally Mina caressed his dog's head gently.

“So..uhh.. “ Mina rubbed the back of his neck slowly while looking intently into Sana eyes. "About that... do we really want to continue with Jeongyeon's idea? I mean, it is a pretty big moves" Mina asked Sana as he sipped his coffee. Suddenly his throat is dry.

“Yes Mina. I want to continue with Jeongyeon's idea. You know how much I want a kid. Our company and family also need the heir. “ Sana spoke in a calm tone while holding Mina's hand.

 

"But..but .." Mina tried to protest but Sana's lean index finger was on Mina's lips. "Please trust me in this .. baby please ... please…" Sana tried to plead again but in a sweet tone and a puppy eyes. Mina immediately melt on the sight of his wife.

“Okay baby, let’s do this. I will call and discuss further with Jeongyeon on this” Mina finally agrees with Jeongyeon's idea

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Ma.. wake up ma.. ma..” Nayeon tries to wake her mother from sleep slowly. Her mother opened her eyes slowly and smiled at her beloved daughter.  “Ma, please eat this and then you can eat your medicine” Nayeon helps her mother sit on the chair and immediately fed porridge into her mother's mouth. 

 

“Thank you Nayeon… you didn’t have to go to work today?” Her mother asked Nayeon. She wonders why her daughter is still at home at this hour. She usually went to work at 6AM. Now it’s past 7AM.

 

Nayeon was a bit surprised by her mother's question. Nayeon's facial expression changed a bit but she tried to look normal in front of her mother.

 

"Yes, I'm leaving for work in 30 minutes" Nayeon replied in a low tone. Nayeon had to lie on her mother. Her mother didn't know she lost her job as cashier yesterday.

 

'Haishh ... what do I do?' Nayeon was dizzy thinking about finding a job and her sick mother at home. "Where can I get money to buy mom's medicine when I'm not even working" Nayeon said to herself as she walked slowly.

 

She just had her head down and didn't see where she was going. She had already tried to find a job but was unable to find a new job. She sighed for a thousand times when suddenly she felt her body is flying in the air and the last thing that she saw was a blinding light.

 

Nayeon opened her eyes and looked around the room. She was in a room with a white wall and her body was full of wires. Nayeon had a pain in her head. "Arghhh .." Nayeon tried to move her head but it hurt and she felt dizzy.

 

“Hey, you awake?” Are you okay? Can you see me?” Soft men voice ringing in her ears. Nayeon's eyes were wide open and a handsome young man was looking up at her and checking her pulse.  

 

 

“W..wa..water..” feels dry. The tall blonde handsome man quickly hand over glass of water to her.

 

 

“Where am I?” The only sentence that Nayeon manage to utter. Confusion written all over her face.

 

"You're in the hospital. You had an accident two days ago. I'm doctor Jeongyeon. I have been been treating you for the past two days. ” The handsome doctor explained to Nayeon.

 

Hearing the words of the doctor, Nayeon panicked. "Two ... two ... days? I was unconscious for two days? " Nayeon said in a panic. Her hand immediately removed the wire in her right arm.

 

"Ehhh ... what are you doing now ... you haven't healed yet ... please calm down"  Jeongyeon tried to calm Nayeon down by holding her arms. “My..my mother.. she’s alone at home right now..I need to go to her. Please let me go..”   

 

Nayeon struggled to free herself from the strong grip of this young doctor. “Please calm down miss Nayeon, your mom is here”  Jeongyeon immediately release his hand and call someone using his mobile phone.

 

“Nurse Irene, please bring Madam Im in here”  Jeongyeon talks using his phone.

 

Madam Im walks inside Nayeon hospital room. “Momm….” Nayeon cries after seeing her mother. Nayeon's mother immediately walks closer to Nayeon's bed and sat down in a chair beside the bed. Her mother held Nayeon's hand and gently brushed Nayeon's hair.

 

Her mother explains everything that happen to her from the day of the accident until now.