Thrills (Sinrin)

Oneshots for all you hungry gfriend shippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, what's our plan for today?"Sinb shaked Yerin excitedly. "What do you wanna do? " Yerin asked lazily. Sinb gave Yerin a playful smirk, "Two choices, unnie, paragliding or bungee jumping. I'm letting you choose this time."

Being a couple for three years, Sinb and Yerin has done everything a normal couple would do, like watching movies, shopping, annnndd things a normal couple wouldn't do (let your imaginations roam) .But there's a few things they never tried.....things involving heights....Such as those two activities suggested by the savage maknae.

"MWORAGO???!!!" Yerin shrieked and the sound pierced through Sinb's eardrum. "Yah unnie, I'm not like deaf or something!" Sinb caressed her ear and glared at her lover. "Hehe mian. NO,WAIT !!!! NO WAY IM GONNA CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO!!!" Yerin shooked her head violently. Sinb pouted cutely and turned her head around, not facing Yerin. "....just go with Umji, Sinb yah, you know I'm afraid of heights." Yerin replied apologetically. "Yennie~~~I only want to go with youuuuu." Sinb used her aegyo attack since it works almost every time. As expected, Yerin raised both of her arms and surrendered. " If only i'm immune to your super-duper cute aegyo....." Yerin murmured. Sinb laughed." Kajja unnie~ let's gooooo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The daredevil pulled Yerin acrossed the other facilities and arrived in front of the 10 meter bungee jump platform. "Lets save paragliding for the next time, unnie" Sinb smiled and went into the elevator while her hands tightly grasped with Yerin. "Omo omo omo. this is too high Eunbi yah. i can't do this ." Yerin covered he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter