Love & Hate pt2 (WonRin)

Oneshots for all you hungry gfriend shippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin POV

I didnt't know how I got back to our dorm. Without Sowon, I felt like there's no meaning in life. My best friend just wrecked my life. I guess she really deserved that slap I gave her just now. How can she do this to me?

Third person POV

Yerin spent the rest of her week in bed bawling her eyes out, which resulted in a bad cold. She was burning up but still alone in the dorm, the loneliness soon engulfed her and she continued sobbing. When Eunbi finally came back from her vacation, she was shocked to see Yerin's state. She heard about what happened at the bar but didnt expect it to turn out that bad. 

"Yerin unnie you're burning, I'll get a towel for you." Eunbi said softly. Yerin ignored her dongsaeng, continued crying and thinking about Sowon. Eunbi came back with some medications and a cold towel, she gave Yerin the meds but the latter refused to take them. Eunbi sighed. "Unnie, you know you can always tell me about everything, I'm always here to listen to your story." 

Yerin looked up and saw Eunbi's concerned eyes. " I...I didnt cheat on Sowon unnie *sobs*.....Joy forcefully kissed me and Sowon unnie saw that scene *sobs*..." Yerin cried even harder while Eunbi carassed her back. " Unnie, just allow Sowon unnie to calm down for some time, once you explain everthing to her, I'm sure she will understand." Eunbi said. "No.....*sobs* she's not coming back anymore....." 

----------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter