Falling in you (sequel)

Oneshots for all you hungry gfriend shippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN

A guy placed his hand on my desk, inturrupting my thoughts."You're so hot, want me to cool you down?"

The stranger then approached me, making me lean backwards by instinct.

"Back off." A distant voice entered my ear, a sound that was so cold yet so familiar. It was the black devil, a.k.a Sinb, a.k.a my saviour.

The person in front strightened his back and stared playfully at Sinb. "And who might you be?"

After a short moment of dead silence, she grabbed me from the back and pulled us into a kiss.

"Mmfff?" 

Warning, Brain exe stopped working.

Yeah.

It felt like centuries before my brain continued its job, therefore pulling me away from the kiss. My mind was blank as I stared into the eyes of Sinb, questioning myself if this was fake after all.

The stranger however was flabbergasted as his jaw dropped, unable to cope with the situation.

Sinb, who was suited up in a full black outfit turned her head, facing the stranger. 

"Did you just kissed her in front of me ? Who do you think you are?" The stranger asked furiously while staring daggers into Sinb.

Sinb snickered and put her hand over my shoulder."I'm her girlfriend you pathetic loser."

Eh?

 

SINB

After chasing Mr. Anonymous away, I eyed Yerin nervously after realizing what I just said. 

Bad idea.

Her silky hair, milky white skin plus her plump lips gives me the urge to kiss her again. No no no, no ing way, learn to contain yourself Hwang Eunbi, gosh dammit she looks so hot though.

"Hey Sinb." A faint voice disruppted my inner fight. 

Looking up, I saw Yerin biting her lips nervously.

"Hmm?" 

"....Are you for real?"

"...No"

Did I just ing deny?

 

YERIN

"....No"

Expected but still hurts. I can feel my tears almost dripping out.

"Ahh ok, i gotta go for class now, bye."

As soon as I turned my back, tears poured out as my heart ached. Well, she was the black devil after all. Protect me? As if I'll believe that.

*Class*

Long story short, it 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter