The day when Sinb fainted ( SinbXGfriend)

Oneshots for all you hungry gfriend shippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20161103

'Sinb,rest'.Sowon said coldly to her dongsaeng. 'No unnie,I will perform'.Sinb said while shivering under her blanket.Her condition was worrying to her members,she wasnt feeling well but still stubborn enough to attend their schedule.'Attend your scheldule and dont call me unnie'. Sowon replied coldly. Sinb was shocked,Sowon isnt that kind to get angry usually so it showed that she really cared about the maknae.

'Sinb,are you sure you want to perform today?'Manager Oppa asked with concern. Sinb nodded and said nothing else.Sowon shooked her head and sighed,going out of their dorm to get some fresh air.'Sinb yah,promise me nothing will happen to you'.Yerin patted her head.Sinb just nodded and prepared herself to attend the performance at Jeonbuk Univeristy.

After entering the car, Sinb fell asleep almost immedietely. Sowon sighed and placed her hand on the latter's forhead.'She's burning again'. Sowon thought to herself. 'Why is she so stubborn?' After an hour,they arrived at their destination.'Wake up,Sinb,we have arrived'. Eunha nudged her and said. Sinb hummed and got off the car shortly. She felt a wave of dizziness coming to her but she didnt tell anyone about her condition. Eagle eye Yuju noticed and helped Sinb walk to their waiting room.

While everyone is talking and playing in the waiting room, Sinb just sat on the couch silently and grabbed a jacket to fight against the cold.'Eunbi,are you okay? Do I need to call our manager?' Yuju ceased her brow when she noticed the hyper active beagle was quiet today. Sinb nodded and signaled Yuju to let her rest. Sinb is in a very bad condition, she felt dizzy all the time and her leg was also hurt in a dance practice which makes things even worse. ' YeoJaChinGu, its your time to perform now, please get ready' The manager said to all the members. "Nde, oppa" The girls answered obediently.

The first song to perform is Gone With The Wind , Sinb got in their formaton and started dancing,although she wasnt feeling well, she still smiled to her fans to not let them worry.

Geuttaen malhaji mothaetdeon nae gieok modu
Eunhasu neomeoro adeukhi meon goseuro
Barame nallyeo

The song ended and the crowd were cheering loudly. Sadly, the sonnd produced by the audience isnt helping with Sinb's condition. She felt a massive headache but still tried to perform . The host were asking some questions to Gfriend and Sinb was struggling to stay awake. She turned around and rest her eyes for awhile befor turning back. Sowon noticed and asked Sinb if she wanted to rest in backstage. As expected, Sinb rejected the offer and started to prepare for their next song, Mermaid.

Before the song began, Yuju saw that Sinb was drenched in cold sweat . ' Sinb yah, do you really want to perform? Wha..what if you.......' Yuju asked in panic and touched Sinb's forehead. Sinb insisted that she was fine and told Yuju to prepare for Mernaid. 

Sinb was really struggling to stay awake, she even stumbled a few times during the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter