A day of fluff and fever ( Sinrin)

Oneshots for all you hungry gfriend shippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yah Sinb, Wake up this instance!' Yerin shouted outside Sinb's room, that girl usually wakes up early in the morning but today is strangely an exception. Seeing no response from Sinb, Yerin got worried and entered their room.

'Sinb, Sinb, Wake up'. Yerin and tapped Sinb's cheek and tried to wake her up. 'Oh no no no....' She instantly felt the heat that was emitting from Sinb's body, she touched her forehead and knew that she had fever.

Yerin ran to the bathroom in the speed of light and wet a towel to cool Sinb's temperature. Once the towel was placed on Sinb' forehead, she woke up half asleep and moaned Yerin's name. 'Yerin Unnie.....'

'Sinb, wake up, you have a fever. I have to take your temperature now.' Sinb hummed in response as Yerin placed a thermometer in .' 39 degrees.....' Yerin gasped. 'Sinb Kajja, we have to go to the hospital' Yerin hurriedly pulled Sinb up. 'No unnie, I'm okay, I just need to take a rest...' Sinb said in a small voice. 'Bu.. But you have a high fever Sinb yah' Yerin said in panic. Sinb just shook her head in response.

'Aish this kid... Fine, but you have to take some medicines for your fever, if you don't take it I'll call Sowon Unnie and take you to the hospital' Yerin said. 'Fine...' Sinb drank her meds and instantly grimaced. Yerin patted her back to make her feel better. 'That's why you were a bit off yesterday, Sinb, you should have said that you're not feeling well' Yerin scolded Sinb while she lowered her head down. 'Mianhae, unnie' Sinb apologied to her fiancé.

'Take a rest for now Sinb ya, I'll go downstairs to cook porridge for you' Yerin was about to leave when Sinb tugged her shirt and posted. 'Andwae.... sleep with me unnie.' She begged Yerin using her extremely rare aegyo. 'But.... OK fine' Yerin surrendered under her lover's aegyo.

Yerin snuggled under Sinb's blanket and hugged her to sleep.' Unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter