二 / she's american

regardless | samo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sana learned two things about momo during their date; one, momo is romantic, and two, she is a very genuine person.

the date started with momo waiting for her in the parking lot of her dorm building, and sana just knows how anxious the older girl is with the disposition she is in when she found her in the driver's seat of the minivan, seemingly going through a mental list over and over.

sana presses her hand against the window and looks at momo with blank eyes as if this is a horror scene. the shadow makes momo turn her head and she jumps at the sight before her, her hand against her chest even when she realises who it is. sana guffaw while momo glares at her.

"what was that for?!" momo asks after she lowers down her window open.

sana shakes her head as she continues to laugh, "i just thought it was funny," she then takes a step back as momo gets out of the van.


"it isn't!" the older girl protests and sana shuts her up by leaving a kiss on her lips. momo is satisfied, the embarrassment of getting scared by sana already washed away.

and sana thinks that maybe kisses are the keys to things with momo.


meanwhile momo thinks that maybe she can live with sana's teasing as long as she can see her smile as brightly as that. 

it is actually so easy to make sana smile, giggle, and laugh; momo feels like even the way she breathes is funny to sana. an instance in that drive, for example, is when momo nervously fidgets with the car stereo on a red light and as sana notices this, a soft eruption of giggles leaves .

for a second there momo thinks that perhaps sana sees her as a clown. she laughs it off though.

"are you nervous?" sana's smile is teasing, there it goes again.
"nope," momo shakes her head in denial.

this prompts sana to reach for her fumbling hand, she holds it and interlaced their hands together, "hey– let me," soon she connects her phone to the car's stereo and begins to play girl in red just as the traffic light flickers orange then green.

"gay," momo comments and smiles, "i like it." sana laughs again and god this time momo's smile turns into a eating grin, and for the first time that night sana felt a little nervous.

now she understands.

━━┅┅┉

they drove to one of those cliff's edge in san francisco, where it overlook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter