2

SHINee Dolls

I should’ve asked oppa where he thought his friend lost it…. You heaved a huge sigh as you walked around Seoul.

 

“Hey watch it!”

“Look where you’re going!”

“I’m sorry, for you!”

 

Everyone here is… bleh… You rolled your eyes and continued searching. You stopped at some shops though, went to a café when you were tired. Normal things like girls would. You didn’t feel lonely going alone. Why would you? You’re already a loner in school.

 

You walked down a bike trail starring thoughtfully at the like it was by. No one ever goes through this bike trail. So it was like your own little path you took. You hummed to a song you cant remember. Since it was so old. You noticed a box package. “Is that it” You quickly walked over to it.

 

SM Packaging

 

You stared at the address. But there wasn’t one. There wasn’t even a name to which it belonged too. Is this the one oppa wanted me to find? You picked it up and shook it. “Definitely fragile…” You said. I probably broke something in here… I’m screwed.

You carried it carefully home.

 

 

“What? Your friend found the package?” You said sounding pissed. “After what I went through to find it?” You looked at the package. So finding this was for nothing?

“Mianhae!” His friend, a girl, shrieked into the phone. “I didn’t mean to put you through the trouble”

“Yah! Go Min! You’re going to blow out my ears!” Jeongmin said. “Sorry again ______”

You rolled your eyes. “Whatever” And hung up on them. What am I going to do with this? You sat down in front of the box examining it. “If anything in here is broken…” You thought. Super glue! You stood up and rummaged through a box before coming back to wear your were sitting. Super glue is better than duck tape. I would know too… oppa has super glued his hand to wood.

 

You carefully opened it and say 5 wooden dolls motional less. They had the military stance. But it was different, they all had different heights and they were all made with different wood, making it look like they all had different skin colors.

“Wooden dolls?” You remembered your heard something break when you found it. “Which one is broken?” You asked yourself. You went through each one of them. “Ah! This one’s arm slightly broken off!” For some reason you felt slight guilt for it. “I’ll fix your right up, glue is the key!” You smiled. You began to glue it. To make things nice you put a small wrap around it. “Better!!” You kissed its forehead. You started to laugh to yourself. You then looked at the 5. “They need clothes… and hair” You felt childish doing this. But it calmed you.

 

So your dressed each of them individually. With old doll clothes and wigs you owned as a child. You went through lots of trouble in the attic looking for this. So of course you had to make them look awesome. You took the most time with the one with the glue arm.

After it was finished you realized how late it was. You let out a long yawn. Wow that wasn’t girly at all… You rolled your eyes. You placed all under your window ceil and turned off all the lights. “Goodnight wooden dolls” You kissed them on the forehead then stuck your tongue out in childishness.

 

 

That night the wooden dolls began to move. Their body began to expand in growth. Muscles and all, they turned into human beings.

But here’s the thing.

 

They weren’t human at all.

 

 

 

-----------------------

Second update~

I hope you like it :]

I couldnt get any drawing done >:T 

Stupid wind...

Ohwell

My mom made cookies!

Anyeong

02-19-12

P.s be jealous >:D! i get homemade cookies! Jkay... lol