Jiyeon's true feeling

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

I took Joo Eun out for a long time now. “ Aish, where is that kid ? “ I mumbled to myself. What took them so long actually ? Are they making another kids or what ? But then, I saw Jiyeon out of the mansion and walk straight to us. But she didn’t apply any smile on her face. When she get closer, I can see tears falling down on her cheek.

“ Jiyeon-ah, what’s wrong ? “ I ask her when she espouse Joo Eun. But she says nothing and take Joo Eun away. But then, I see Myungsoo walk slowly to me. “ IU-ah “ he called my name. Out of sudden, he burst into tears. “ Yah what’s wrong ? “ I ask him. “ Jiyeon “ he said. “ She doesn’t love me anymore “ he said slowly. I can see him in frustration.

He finally falls kneeling. In front of me. “ IU-ah “ he called my name. “ Please “ he beg. “ Bring back my Jiyeon “ he said and finally prostrate. “ Yah Kim Myungsoo, get up “ I pull his hand. But then, he suddenly hug my leg. “ Please IU-ah “ he beg once again. My tears falls. “ Myungsoo-ah, get up. I’ll bring back your Jiyeon “ I told him.

He look up to me. “ Thank you IU-ah. Thank you so much “ he prostrate once again. “ Get up I said “ I said to him. He finally get up. I look at him. And smile. I tap his shoulder and walk away. Jiyeon-ah, finally I can see sincerity in his eyes. Please Jiyeon-ah, enough of suffering. Let us back to happiness.

Jiyeon POV

I saw it. I saw everything. Myungsoo-ah, prostrating to Jieun won’t get back my heart. Begging to Jieun won’t bring back my happiness. You ruined everything. I might still love you. But I can’t accept you anymore. I can’t. I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah. But I really love you. Really love. No doubt.

I leaned behind the wall. I closed my eyes. “ Jiyeon-ah “ suddenly Jieun called me. I opened my eyes. But I don’t look at her beside me. “ You saw everything isn’t it ? “ she ask. I look down and nods. “ Jieun-ah “ I called her after a long silence. “ I’ve forgive him for a long time “ I said to her. “ A long time ago, he’d been forgiven by me “ I said.

“ So ? “ Jieun ask. “ But forgiving doesn’t meant accepting right ? “ I said and smile to myself. “ What do you mean ? “ Jieun ask me. “ I’ve truly forgive him. But to accept him in my life back again “ I turn looking at her. But I saw him. Myungsoo. Behind her. “ Myungsoo-ah “ I suddenly called his name. IU turn back. His cheek wet because of the tears.

“ Myungsoo-ah, to accept you in my life back again, I can’t. I can’t do that “ I said. “ I’m sorry “ I apologize. “ Jiyeon-ah “ IU called me. “ Jieun-ah, you don’t have to backing up him. It won’t give changes to me “ I said to Jieun. I look away and walk slowly away. But then, I stop walking. I turn a little my head back.

“ Jieun-ah “ I called her. “ He even prostrate to you. Begging on you. Why don’t you the only one just forgive him ? “ I said and walk again, slowly. “ You jealous right ? “ suddenly Jieun shout. “ You’re jealous of him looking for me to beg for your forgiveness. You’re jealous when he only shows his sadness to me. You’re jealous when he look at me whenever he wanted to cry. RIGHT JIYEON-AH ?! “ she sounded strict at the end of her words.

“ I’m not jealous “ I said. My right hand went to my chest. “ I’m just hurt “ I told her. “ Here “ I hit my chest. At the same time, my tears rolled down to my cheek. “ How can I be jealous with my own sister Jieun-ah ? “ I said and run inside the mansion.

I throw myself on the bed. And cry so hard.

Myungsoo POV

Now I know her feelings. For the first time, I understand her heart so well. I run after her inside the mansion. I saw her slammed her bedroom door. I stand at where I’m standing. “ She needs you “ suddenly someone told me. I look beside. IU’s smiling to me. “ Go “ she said. I walk slowly towards her door. I pull the door knob slowly.

I see her standing in front of the sliding door to verandah. I walk slowly to her. I hug her from the back. So tight. “ I will never let you go again this time “ I said to her. “ I won’t hurt you again just like how I did before “ I said again. “ You said the similar thing before “ I hear her speak. But she sounded so sad. I broke the hug and turn her facing me.

“ I will guarantee it this time. I won’t be saying the same thing in the future “ I said to her. She look at me. Her hands walk around my waist. She hug me tightly. “ Please don’t hurt me anymore. I beg you “ she said. I hug her back. “ I won’t “ I said, smiling.

 

This is the second last chapter. Aih, I’m so sad this going to end. Aih. Aih. I don’t know what to say. Please look forward on my other fanfics also okay ? Aigoo, I’m so sad this is going to end.