? Pregnancy ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

“ Mummy, who is this guy ? “

Jiyeon’s first question when we arrived there. My jaw dropped. “ Jiyeon-ah, it’s me Myungsoo. Remember ? Your husband ? “ I tried to regain her memory. I grab her hand and shake her hand. “ Yah ! “ she pull her hand. “ IU-ah, Mummy Daddy ! Who is this freak ? Go away “ she chase me away. She push me. “ Tsk “

I heard IU smirk. “ So this is how God repay you “ she said and sit beside Jiyeon. She hug Jiyeon’s shoulder. “ Jiyeon-ah “ she called Jiyeon, smiling. “ It’s okay. You don’t have to remember him. He’s just your past “ IU said. “ IU-ah ! “ I shout at her. “ How can you do this to me ? “ My tears started to fall. “ Because you can do what you do to her “ she said with a serious face.

“ Okay, let’s not fight here. Jiyeon still not recovered “ suddenly Jiyeon’s daddy said. “ Myungsoo-ah, let’s go out of here okay. We’ll talk about this later “ Mummy said and push my wheelchair out of the room. Before I got out of the door, I turn my head back. “ Jiyeon-ah, you will remember me later. Right ? “

IU POV

“ Jiyeon-ah, you will remember me later. Right ? “

The last words before he got out of the room. Myungsoo-ah, mianhae. But, I don’t want Jiyeon to suffer again. Again, mianhae.

I look at Jiyeon, smiling. “ IU-ah, what’s wrong ? Why are you crying ? “ I’m shocked. I immediately wipe my tears. “ Did I cry ? Really ? Ah, maybe the dust “ I lied her. To be truth, I’m so sad. Sad that I’ve become a jerk in order to protect Jiyeon. A jerk to someone who before this willingly forgive me for Jiyeon’s abortion.

But this is all for the sake of Jiyeon.
 

Myungsoo POV

“ Mummy “ I called her. She look at me. “ I’m sorry for what I’ve done to Jiyeon. I’m truly sorry “ I bow on my wheelchair. She touch my shoulder. “ It’s okay, Myungsoo-ah. Whatever it is, she still your wife “ Mummy said. I’m so grateful. To have this kind-hearted woman as my mother-in-law.

“ Excuse me “ someone approached. The doctor that treat Jiyeon. “ Ne “ Mummy answer. “ May I know the husband please ? Because Jiyeon-shi is pregnant, so I need to talk to her husband “ the doctor said. “ P..pre..pregnant ? “ I’m startled. The doctor nods. “ Yah Kim Myungsoo, you don’t know ? “ I heard Daddy ask. “ You didn’t realized her tummy just now ? “ he ask over and over again.

“ Aniyo. Chincha. I didn’t realized anything. Since I was too worried “ my voice started to slow in the end of the words. Suddenly, my tears falls. I’m so happy. “ Yes, she’s pregnant for 6 months already “ the doctor said. “ So, her husband. Could it be you ? “ the doctor ask me. “ Ah ne “ I nods. “ Can we talk in my room ? I have something to say “ the doctor ask. I nods.

Doctor Room.

“ So regarding to her condition, I don’t find any serious injuries in her head, so I have no idea why she lost her memory towards you “ the doctor said. “ Look at this “ she showed me an x-ray of Jiyeon’s head. “ No sign of injuries. She was admitted just because we’re worried of her pregnancy “ she explained again. I look down.

“ Could it be she just lost her memory for a short time ? “ I make a guessing. “ It’s not possible but still I don’t know the initial cause “ the doctor explained. “ What about the baby ? “ I ask. “ The baby is fine. But I think she didn’t took a well care of her health. She just eat what she want. But it’s weird “ she then said. “ What’s weird ? “ I ask again.

“ She eat whatever she want but her pregnancy is so weak. Like a force one. I mean, you know when adults are making children ? “ the doctor ask. I nods. “ Yeah I know “ I answered. “ Her case is like someone who get force. Like she got by someone ? “ she said. My breath became rapid. “ I’m sorry but I have to ask you something “ the doctor said.

“ N..ne “ I startled. “ Did the baby really yours ? “ she ask. I immediately look at the doctor. “ W..what ? “ I ask her. “ No. Because you wouldn’t her right ? “ the doctor ask in suspicious. “ O..of course. Why would I her ? “ I told her and look away. “ Good then. Maybe it was just my assumption. I’m sorry “ she apologize, smiling.

“ It’s okay “ I said.

 

IU POV

I had a very long chat with Jiyeon until she falls asleep because of so tired. But I did ask her which hotel did she stayed in so that I can take all her things. I walk out of the ward and walk straight to Mummy and Daddy. But then, at the same time, I saw Myungsoo come out of the doctor room. He came straight to us.

“ What did the doctor said ? “ Mummy ask. “ She said that Jiyeon didn’t injured but she was curious how did she turn out to be forgetting me “ Myungsoo said. “ That’s all ? “ Err, I think I just think about it but how can my mouth suddenly split out the question ? “ Yeah “ he nods. “ What took you so long then ? “ his daddy ask him.

“ Nothing. Just regarding her health “ he said. Something is wrong about this guy.

 

Hi I’m back again :) So, here’s another update. I’m sorry for not updating yesterday. Something just came up. And for your information, I know nothing about pregnancy. So, I just making up stories. Hehehe :3 Please forgive me if I’m wrong about the pregnancy issue :)