Evil Guy

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

“ I CAME BACK TO KOREA BECAUSE I MISS YOU. I MISS MY WIFE. I WANT TO MEET YOU AND SPEND A HAPPY TIME WITH YOU ! I LEFT ALL MY WORK THERE JUST TO COME BACK HERE AND GAVE YOU SUPRISES AND THIS IS WHAT YOU REPAY ME ?!! “ Myungsoo shout at me once we enter our room. “ Yah ! Park Jiyeon ! Are you a ?! “ he shout and grab my hair.

“ Is this what you did when I’m not around ?! You cheat on me ? “ I cried so hard. It’s so hurt when he grab and pull my hair. It’s even hurt when he shout and called me . Accuse me cheating on him. “ You seriously a ! “ PANG !! He slap my face. I fall on the bed. “ Myungsoo-ah, I.. I can ex..plain “ I stutter. My tears falls like a heavy rain.

“ What is there to explain ?!! I saw you with my two eyes ! “ he shout. “ YAH ! “ he grab my neck. “ Arkk..arkk “ I cough. I can’t breath properly. My tears can’t stop falling. “ Are you bored to get married with me until you have with him ?! “ he whispered to my ears. He sounds so scary. I’m so scared of him right now.

“ M..m..myungsoo-ah, I.. “ my breath fastened. “ I.. ca..can’t breath “ I told him. He push me hard to the bed. “ Myungsoo-ah “ I sobs. “ I don’t have with him. I just met him today “ I explain slowly. But then, the result that I get, is PANGG !! a very hard slap from him. I can feel blood flow beside my mouth. “ Myungsoo-ah “ I cried.

I saw him untied his belt. He looks so scary. “ You wanna have that badly ? Let me show you one “ he throw his belt and in front of me. He ripped my clothes. I tried to run away but he pull me. I can’t let go of him. He’s too strong. “ ARGHHHH !! “ It’s hurt. It’s hurt the moment he entered me. I can feel blood flows on my leg. He make me like a tonight. He me. I’m no more his wife, I think.

Flashback

“ Jiyeon ? “ someone called me from behind. I look behind. “ L.Joe ? “ Wow ! It’s weird to meet him here. “ Jiyeon-ah, it’s been a long time since we last met “ he said. “ Umm yeah. Long time “ I said, awkwardly. But yes. It’s awkward to meet him like this.

“ So, how’s life ? “ he suddenly ask. “ Good “ I nods, smiling. “ I’m married now “ I told him. “ Ah really ? Congratulations “ he congrats me. “ Thank you “ I thanked him. “ What are you doing here ? “ we both asked at the same time. “ Ah okay. You first “ he said. “ Oh I’m waiting for my husband “ I told him. “ Yeah okay. I worked here as a part time worker “ he said. “ Ahh “ I nods.

But then, a very fast car approach. “ Be careful “ I shout and immediately pull L.Joe to me. But then, the position became so not good when his body push my body against the car behind me. And his hand around my waist. And our lips almost touch.

“ PARK JIYEON ! “

I heard someone shout my name.

Flashback end

I hardly opened my eyes. I can feel hands wrapping my waist. I know it’s Myungsoo’s. I take a look at the time beside the bed. It’s morning already. I slowly removed his hand and walk off the bed. I walk slowly cause it’s so hurt down there. I entered the bathroom and lock the door. I stand in front of the mirror. I look down my leg.

It’s bleeding so much. And it’s hurt so much. I took a bath and clean myself properly. When I walk out of the bathroom, I see him still sleeping. I change into loose shirts and a short pants. I sit at my study table. But then, I heard knocks on the door. I slowly approach the door and opened it. It’s Jieun. “ Ommo ! Jiyeon-ah ! What’s with your face ? Why does it look so pale ? “ she ask.

Before I could answer, I feel someone wrapping arm on my waist. It’s him. “ Ah nothing. I just finished taking bath, I didn’t put my BB cream yet “ I told her, put a small smile. “ Oh okay “ she said. “ Why are you here ? “ Myungsoo suddenly as Jieun. “ Ah yeah. Jiyeon-ah, Mummy said the teacher cannot come for teaching today. So, can you accompany me to shopping today ? I need to buy something “ Jieun said.

“ CANNOT “ Myungsoo answered before I could say anything. “ She needs to accompany me “ Myungsoo continued and makes Jieun nods. “ Okay then. I’ll just go alone “ Jieun said, smiling. I know she smells something fishy about us. “ Sorry Jieun-ah “ I apologize. “ It’s okay “ she said and left to her room. “ Come in ! “ Myungsoo pull my hand inside.

“ Clean those blood “ he said and made his way to the bathroom. I clean the bed and put the blanket that full of blood into a basket. I took a new blanket in the drawer and replace it on the bed. Then, I took a sit on the bed because my feels so hurt. But then, Myungsoo came out of the bathroom. “ Myungsoo-ah “ I called him slowly.

“ Hmm “ he responded after a long silence. “ Can you take me to the clinic. It’s hurt “ I told him. I can’t stand anymore. He walk to me. “ YAH ! “ he suddenly pull my hair. “ You want me to get jail ? For you ? “ he said and push my head hard. And now it feels so dizzy. “ Don’t come out of the room today. If not, you’re going to pay for it “ he said and walk out of the room.

 

I look at the time. It’s 7PM and I feels so hungry. I don’t think about Myungsoo’s threat anymore. I just go out and look for food. When I reach at the kitchen, I saw Mummy. “ Mummy “ I called her slowly. She look at me. “ Jiyeon-ah “ she rushed walk to me. “ Why do you look so pale ? “ Mummy ask and slowly pull my hand to sit.

“ Maybe because I’m too focused to study until I forgot to eat “ I said and put a weak smile. “ Aww poor my baby. What do you want to eat ? I’ll make it for you “ Mummy said. “ Anything will do “ I told her. She walk to the back and come again with a spaghetti Bolognese on her hand. “ Here eat this first. I’ll bring the mushroom soup and garlic bread later “ Mummy said. “ Thank you “ I thanked her.

I eat slowly without speaking even a little. “ Jiyeon-ah, kwenchana ? “ Mummy ask. I look at her. I smile and nods. “ Yes. I’m okay “ I told her. She smile and my back. I continue eating. After a while, “ Jiyeon-ah ! Why are you crying ?! “ Mummy shout. Did I cried ? Huh. I didn’t notice that. I touch my cheek and feels water on it.

“ Nothing. My stomach hurt. Period “ I lied. “ Really ? “ Mummy ask again. I wipe my tears and nods. “ What’s wrong with my baby, Mummy ? “ suddenly my Daddy approach us. “ She doesn’t seem well “ Mummy said. “ Darling, are you sick ? “ Daddy ask. “ I’m fine. It’s just that I’m tired “ I told him.

“ Jiyeon-ah “

I heard someone called my name.

 

This chapter is so sad for me. Even when I write this, I feel like killing Myungsoo and I cried so hard. It’s like I’m the one who feels the pain. So, whose calling Jiyeon at the end ? Is it IU or Myungsoo ? Let’s wait okay ?!