US ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

Ahhh ! *yawn* Today is so tiring. For the first time, IU didn’t sleep in class. Hmm, I wonder why ? Maybe because she had such a wonderful life these days so she get excited and won’t sleep in class. “ Jiyeon-ah “ IU called me while we were walking out of the school. “ Hmm ? “ I look at her. She pointed to the front. I look at the direction of her pointed fingers.

Kim Myungsoo ! Damn it. Why did he have to come here ? I sigh and quickly pull IU’s hand opposite from where the driver waited for us. “ Yah Sally ! “ I heard his voice shout … THAT NAME !!!! Damn ! Why do Mummy have to choose such a forgetful future husband for me ?!!! I keep walking with IU and pretend to not realize him. But IU keeps pushing my hands. I give her a death glare. “ Just keep walking “

But then, someone pull my hands harshly. “ YAHHH !! “ I shout as I turn back. I pull back my hand and give him a death glare. “ What ?!! “ I shout at him. “ Your driver is there “ he pointed to his back. “ So ? Did I say I’m going home with him ? “ I glance and walk away. But then, he pull my hand again, lightly. “ Yah ! What do you want ?!! “ I shout again to him.

“ Miss, can I take her with me ? “ he ask IU. IU startled but then she nods lightly. Aish this girl. Why did you have to agreed ? Then, he pull my hand with him and walk to his car. He push me inside his car and walk to his seat. And then, he drove away. “ Where are we going ? “ I ask him on our way to a place. “ Make me porridge. Let’s go to my place “ he said and drove away. I smirk.

 

Finally, we arrived at his place. Once we enter the house, Oh. My. God. Why did this place is so much in mess ?!!! Am I the one who’s going to clean all of these ?  “ What have you done to your house ? “ I ask him when I step in. “ I’m having a little party yesterday “ he said and kick a tin away. I sigh and turn back, walk to the door. But then, he pull my hand.

“ Where are you going ? “ he ask me. “ Are you expecting me going to clean all these ? “ he nods. “ No way. I never even do that kind of things at my own house. Do it yourself “ and pull back my hand. But then, he stop me from keep walking. “ Please “ he made a puppy eyes. “ Let’s do it together “ he plead on me. I sigh and throw my school bag on the couch.

While cleaning, I keep mumbling to myself. “ What is this ? Am I a cleaner ? “ and many more. After an hour of cleaning, since he helps me a lot, we took a rest on the couch. “ Aigoo ~ this is so tiring “ I sigh heavily. Sweat is all over my body. And him too. “ You want drinks ? “ he suddenly ask me. “ Sky juices would be fine “ I said to him. He walk to the kitchen.

After a while, he come back with the drinks. I took the drink from him and walk around his living room. “ Can I ask you something ? “ I come out with a question as I stop in front of many frames. He look at me and nods. Do I have to ask about that girl in the frame ? But I’m afraid he will be mad. Should I ? “ Hmm, I .. I.. “ I couldn’t say a word. “ I what ? “ he suddenly ask.

“ Where is the bathroom ? I want to clean myself “ finally I didn’t ask him. Aish, he really scared me. “ In my room “ he pointed to his room. Yeah, I know actually where is the bathroom since I used to sleep here before. I walk into his room and took a bath. But did you realized something ? After I took a very long bath …

“ MYUNGSOO-SHIIIIIII  “ I shout his name. He quickly come to me and ask. “ I forgot to bring towel “ I smile as sweet as hone to him. He sigh and took the towel for me. “ And my uniform is wet “ I said to him again. He went back to his closet and took one of his shirt. “ Here . I think it will be big for you. “ he said and walk away. I wipe my body and wore his shirt.

It’s kinda big, but short. I think if I sit down, it will be so y for me since I’m not that small. I walk to the living room and saw him in front of his laptop. “ Myungsoo-shi “ I called him. He look at me. “ Do you have another shirt ? “ I ask him. He look up and down me then focus on his laptop back. “ Just wear that “ he said and ignore me after that.

After a long silence and I’m getting bored, finally I decided to go back home. “ I’m going back “ and took my school bag. He look at me. “ But your mum and IU have flew to US “ he said. I look at him with my eyes widened, “ WHAT ?!! “ he nods lightly. “ That’s why I’m taking you with me. Did you forget ? Next week is a holiday. For two weeks ? “ he said again.

Flashback

[ IU POV ]

I’ve arrived home after Jiyeon being snatched away by his future husband. But then, Mummy suddenly pull my hand back to the car again. “ Mummy what’s wrong ? “ I ask her in curious. “ We are going to US today. You’re having your school holiday for two weeks right ?“ Mummy said. I’m so shocked. “ What ? Jiyeon ? “ I ask her about Jiyeon since Jiyeon is not here. “ She’s living with Myungsoo “ and made my jaw drop. Mianhae, Jiyeon-ah.

“ Oh Mummy ! But still, I need to change my uniform ! “ I tried to waste time since I don’t Jiyeon to feel betrayed. “ No need. Change it in the airport “ and pull my hand again. I’m sorry again, Jiyeon-ah.

[ IU POV ends ]

Flashback ends

Damn. I forgot about that ! Oh my god ! “ So, I have to live with you ? “ I ask him. He nods. “ Unless you want to live my Daddy “ he said to me. I took a deep breath. “ Okay, I’m living with your Daddy “ I said to him. He look at me in shocked. “ What ?!! Are you crazy ? No. Just live here “ he said and made me fall on my knees. “ Do I have to wear your clothes this whole 2 weeks ? “ I ask him. I look so pitiful, I know that.

Ding dong ! Ding dong !

He walk to the door and took a big luggage. “ Nope. Your driver send your clothes here “ he said and pull the luggage in front of me. Then, he walk back to his laptop. “ Myungsoo-shi “ I called him. “ Stop calling me with that name. It sounds so not cool “ he cut me. “ Then, stop calling me with the name Sally. Can’t you remember my only name is Jiyeon ? “ I ask him with anger.

“ Arasso. I’ll remember your name from right now. Okay, Jiyeon-ah ? “ he ask me back. “ Good, Myungsoo-shi “ I thumbs up him. “ I told you to stop calling me by that name ! “ he shout at me. I look down. “ Th- then ? “ I stutter. “ Call me L “

L. Joe oppa ~ L. Joe oppa ~

“ L ? “

 

 

Chapter 24 is up ! How is this chapter ? Is it good ? or bad ? I hope it’s good okay ? Leave your comments !