Shopping !

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

I went to shopping alone since Jiyeon can’t accompany me. But why do I feel uneasy to leave Jiyeon just like that ? Maybe because before this I would go out with Jiyeon. So, it feels so awkward when I go out alone right ? I hope so. When I was looking through the dresses in the shop, suddenly someone approach me. “ You like it ? “

I turn beside me and see, “ Wooyoung ? “ I sigh heavily. “ What again ? “ I ask him and keep looking at the dresses in the shop not even bothering him. “ I just think you might feel bored to walk alone “ Yes. I do bored walking alone, but that doesn’t mean I supposed to tell you that right ? “ So ? “ I ask him. “ Would you like me to accompany you ? “ he ask me.

“ What if I said yes ? “ I ask back, walking out of the shop. “ I’ll accompany you wherever you go “ he said. “ And what if I said no ? “ I ask again, entering another shop. “ I’ll still accompany you “ he said. “ but from a far “ he continued. “ You’re allowed to do so “ I said. “ What ? Accompany you ? “ he ask. “ From a far “ I said and pick a pair of shoes.

“ Excuse me “ I called the promoter. “ I would be glad if I could accompany you today “ he said slowly. “ What size Miss ? “ the promoter ask. “ 36 please “ I said, smiling. “ What is your problem actually ? “ I ask him. “ I don’t have any problem “ he said. “ So move away from me “ I said. The promoter is back with my shoes. “ You want to try first ? “ the promoter ask.

“ No. I’ll just pay “ I told the promoter and made my way to the counter. He followed me from behind. “ Card or cash ? “ the promoter ask. “ Cash “ I told the promoter. “ Are you paying or your boyfriend ? “ the promoter suddenly ask. “ I’m paying “ I told her and paid for the shoes. “ No let me. Return her money “ Wooyoung said and gave her some amount of notes.

I took my shoes and walk out of the shop. I keep walking without turning back. But I feel weird. Because he didn’t talk anything and just kept quiet. Finally, I turn back. When I turn back, I sees him not behind me anymore. “ Eh ? Where is him ? “ I ask myself. “ Are you looking for me ? “ suddenly someone hug me from behind.

I push him and immediately turn facing him. “ Yah ! “ I pointed to his face. He smile childishly. “ Just let me accompany you today okay ? “ he made a puppy eyes. I sigh heavily. “ ARASSO ARASSO ! “ I said and glance. Then, I walk away from me. He followed beside me without saying anything. “ Let’s go and eat “ I finally said because my stomach already growling.

“ Okay “ he replied. We went to a Japanese restaurant because I’m craving for sushi. We order 2 set of Onigiri Sushi, 2 set of Uramaki Sushi and a set of Futomaki Sushi. We even order sashimi. I feel so happy get to eat sushi today. “ Are you happy ? “ he suddenly ask because he sees me smiling all the way of eating. “ Hmm “ I nods happily.

“ Good then. I’m happy to see you happy “ he said. I put a small smile and put down my chopstick. I took a sip of my drink and made my way to the counter to make a payment. And this time, he’s paying also. “ How much ? I’ll pay you back “ I said when we’re out of the restaurant. “ It’s okay. My treat since you willing to walk with me “ he said.

“ No. It’s okay. I’ll pay you back “ I said and was about to take out some money from my purse. But then, “ IU-ah “ he held my shoulder. “ I pay for your things and food is nothing compared to you willingly let me walk and eat with you “ he said, looking straight to my eyes. To tell you the truth, I’m touched when he said this. I can feel his sincerity.

But to remember what he did to me. What he did to Jiyeon. It can’t be solved with just kindness, regret and sorry. It can’t. “ Arasso “ I said and push his hand lightly. I continue walking. He followed beside me. “ How did you come ? “ I ask him. “ Hmm in order for you to not noticing me, I took a cab here “ he said, smiling. I look at him.

“ Cab ? “ I ask again. He nods. “ I’m going back now “ I said and make a way to the parking centre. “ Let me send you to your car “ he said and followed me. When I was about to enter the car, since I drive on my own, “ Get in. I’ll send you “ I offered to send him. He seems so shocked. “ Are you sure ? “ he ask. “ Don’t make me change my mind “ I said and enter the car.

He enter the car as well. I drove the car and send him to his mansion.

 

Some WooU moments to make you cool down a bit after what Myungsoo did to Jiyeon. Huhu :3 And thanks for the worrying comments as well as giving me some ideas. Hihihi :3