Last

Fire on Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Last[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Burned[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

After spending so much of her time with Chanyeol, Yura feared the worst out of their gatherings, she saw that she had a growing affection for him and it only seemed to grow the more she thought of him.

 

Finally one night after going on a beautiful date, she allowed him to sleep with her.

It was a heat of the moment type of situation.

He had brought her back to his condo after they had spent a very much romantic candlelight dinner and one thing led to the next and she allowed him to take things as far as they did that night for them.

 

From then on she noticed that he was always so attentive with her and even though they had slept together he still never expected her to always do so and that somehow mattered more to her than she wished to admit.

 

“Marry me” he whispered against her skin and Yura froze, they were in the heat of the moment yet again after a beautiful date. He then touched her intimately and she had welcomed that touch wanting to feel him.

“Okay,” she agreed.

 

She was losing her mind with Chanyeol and as deep as she had gotten herself with him she really couldn't lie to herself and say she didn't like him like that.

She was in love with him.

They made love slowly and the room was filled with her whiny moans and his deep grunts.

They made true love that night and Yura wasn't sure if come morning they would revisit the notion of marriage.

Maybe once their passion was sedated they would think it over and change their minds but right now she was focused on the task at hand and that was to boast in the starry he elicited out of her.

She let out a louder moan than she had expected but her body spoke for itself and she was truly in the clouds, not knowing how her world was going to change.

 

The next day, they laid in bed looking at one another, and by noon he had convinced her that marrying was the right thing to do.

He promised her love and affection and took her to the courts to tie the knot. Just the two of them.

Yura was in a dream it felt like, she was so blind to the harsh truth of what Chanyeol was brewing and it all hit her a month after they had wedded.

The news and gossip outlets got wind of their marriage and Chanyeol and his PR team handled it professionally and without affecting his business at all whatsoever.

His family wasn't happy but his mother was welcoming nonetheless, Chanyeol then confessed that his dad wasn't in the picture, telling her he had left his family and his uncle had filled the role of the father in his life teaching him all the business stuff he was so knowledgeable now with.

 

At first, after the news was out that they had wedded, Chanyeol hadn't changed too drastically, he did, however, come home late forcing her to stay cooped up in his penthouse waiting up to see when he'll be home.

 

Her bodyguards were still at her side; they still lived in her old apartment building where she had paid for them to stay and were currently trying to relax on some island taking some time off much to their reluctance.

They weren't fans of her now-husband Park Chanyeol but she was their boss and respected her above all even when they felt like her husband had some sort of ulterior motive to have approached her.

 

Things were good with Chanyeol she thought, until after him coming home late turned into him coming home drunk, sometimes he smelled like other women but she never said anything to him in the mornings he would wake up hungover.

Rather she stayed quiet and made him food to feel better.

She had no evidence if he was being unfaithful for her to go off of so she simply played her role of a doting wife.

However, Wonho hated seeing her so distraught and he was very supportive of her if she wanted to leave telling her she didn't have to stay at his side if in fact, he was being unfaithful but in reality, Yura was in love with her husband, in the end even if he was being unfaithful he still came home to her, and that meant something right?

 

 

 

One day after she had spent all day with Chanyeol’s mother and learned what his favorite foods were and even learned to cook some, she went home and prepared a feast for his birthday.

His mother had been excited for her to try and learn how to be a “better” wife to her son Chanyeol apparently she had heard some stuff about him coming late and Yura tried her best to brush off the backhanded compliments her mother in law gave her throughout the day she spent with her.

Yura truly spent her day in the kitchen, her maids helped her prepare some stuff but she made sure she was the one cooking the most and the girls had been such a great help she appreciated them more than ever.

After she dismissed her maids for the day and even her bodyguards, who reluctantly left, she sat and waited for her husband to come home.

She had told him earlier that day that she would cook for him so at 6 pm she waited anxiously, hoping he would come in at any moment but by 9 am she was discouraged, she saw the cake she had brought out was melting slightly so she decided to pick up all the food and throw most of it out.

 

He didn't show up until 11 pm and woke her up as he drunkenly stumbled in their room.

 

Yura held in her tears, she was disappointed and deeply hurt that he had left her waiting and wasted her efforts to try and have a nice dinner with him on his special day.

“Chanyeol are you okay?” she asked him as she sat up and noticed that he was stumbling around and using the wall for support

“Um yeah” he slurred

Yura got up and off the bed and was at his side to steady him as he tried to take off his shirt.

“I said I'm okay” he mumbled annoyed but she ignored his tone and instead she helped him his shirt and took it off in one go.

She wasn't sure how she felt if she was angry or just super hurt by his actions lately.

He then chuckled taking her out of her thoughts

“What's so funny?” she asked him this time she was now helping him unbuckled his pants

“The fact that you're still here, don't you know what I am doing?” he asked her kind of cryptically

“No, what are you doing?” she was afraid to hear his answer because she knew it would break her heart.

“I am just using you, and I’m ing my secretary” he confessed nonchalantly and she felt like her whole world was spinning.

She kept shut and simply helped him undress.

After successfully helping him out of his pants she looked up at him and met his half-shut eyes and saw him hiccuping. He was smiling at her and she felt the urge to hit him.

But she swallowed her rage “Then why come home and me too?” she asked him through gritted teeth now feeling a little curious.

“Because you're my wife. And well you were once an expensive so...” he trailed off and shrugged and she left his side and went back to bed.

She closed her eyes and prayed for sleep because his confession that he was being unfaithful felt like her whole heart was shattered and stomped on by the very man that had promised her to love her.

It was clear that he didn't love her, Wonho and Baekho had been right all along but what was she to do now?

 

 

 

After that night where she got the drunken confession, Yura found herself isolated.

Chanyeol still acted like a doting husband sober but still came home late and very drunk.

She wasn't sure what to do, she was in love with the man who confessed he was having an affair or multiple ones for all she knew.

But yet still stood at his side, she still waited for him to come home to her and she still gave herself to him.

She was stupid she knew that but she felt like maybe he was just tempted and him coming home to her was a sign that he cared even though he was screwing other women.

She noticed then that she was eating less and less, it concerned her staff but they never questioned her too hard.

Some had noticed what was happening with her husband and simply minded their business.

After throwing up religiously every morning for a month now, one of her maids came into her room to give her some rice porridge and she smiled at her knowingly

“How far along are you Mrs.?” the old maid asked her and Yura’s eyes bulged at the question.

It had not crossed her mind that she could possibly be pregnant, but yet she wasn't taking care of herself and she had a very active life with Chanyeol despite all the problems they had.

“You think I am-?” “Oh miss, don't be modest, I have 2 kids, I know the signs,” the nice old lady told her and Yura managed to smile at her.

Yura was a little torn, she wanted to be happy because this baby was an attest to the love she had for Chanyeol but would he feel the same?

She wanted to be optimistic for her sanity’s sake because deep down she knew the answer was no.

 

After yet again another drunken night of having her husband come in, she watched him stumble around and after he successfully got undressed and put pajamas on, he sat beside her and he gave her a wet kiss.

She almost gagged smelling the alcohol, she hadn't kissed him back and he frowned at that.

“What's wrong?” he slurred and he leaned away from her

“I think I’m pregnant” she confessed and she saw him scowl as the words left her and his anger was visible

“What the ” he said under his breath and got up quickly

Again he stumbled slightly but he steadied himself “Is it mine?” he asked her and Yura felt a pang in her chest

“Of course it is Chanyeol” she managed to say as a knot formed in and she fought a wave of tears

“Are you sure?” he pressed

“Sure that I am pregnant? Or that it's yours?” she asked him and his frown deepened

“Both” he gritted out

“Well, I am getting tested tomorrow, the symptoms are there though.

And as far as the paternity, you are my husband Chanyeol and the only man I have been with” she told him slowly fighting the urge to burst into tears

“!” he yelled scaring her and making her flinch at how his anger seemed to be rising

“We will get rid of that thing,” he told her as he ran his hand through his hair

“Why?” she managed to ask as her tears finally escaped

“Why what? I don't want this thing” he spat

“Why did you marry me?” she managed to ask, if he truly didn't want this child that's fine, maybe a child wasn't in his plans as of right now but why did he have to be so harsh with his words?

Yura had been afraid to ask why he had changed after he courted her so much before HE asked her to marry him.

She saw a menacing smirk touch his lips “Why my dear Yura? Well let me tell you,” he sat next to her again and he put a loose strand of hair behind her ear giving her goosebumps.

She was afraid, his touch didn't feel like his usual caresses and she was truly afraid of what he would say and do to her.

“I am sure you know this man named Taozi” she froze hearing her first love's name.

He chuckled at her obvious reaction “Well, his name is Huang ZiTao, and he owed me like super big. You see he ed and married my girlfriend, her name is Jiyeon and you should know her well, she’s Korea’s top heiress. But anyways he took her from me and I heard of you from an old friend, he told me Tao kept a little pet and I was so happy to pay him with the same card he had dealt me and took you away.

You should've seen how pissed he had been when he heard we got married but it's been a game for me. You are no use to me being pregnant, so I will make sure to get rid of it.” he told her coldly

 

Yura felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on her.

She had been used, he didn't love her, it had all been a lie.

 

She was frozen and showed no emotion because she felt like it could be used against her but inside, she was dying.

Chanyeol, in turn, got up and went to lay on his side of the bed “You totally ruined my mood” he grumbled, and before her eyes, he fell asleep and his loud snoring echoed in the room.

Yura watched his sleeping figure and waited until she was sure he was in a deep sleep before slipping out of bed and she took her cell phone with her into a dark area in her kitchen where she knew she could talk without waking up Chanyeol.

She called Wonho and she fought the urge to sob when heard his sleepy voice in the other end

“Come get me please” she whispered and she had been afraid he hadn't heard her but she heard some very loud shuffling on the other end of the phone

‘Baek lets go’ she heard Wonho say off the phone

“We will be there in less than a minute,” Wonho told her

“Okay” she managed to whisper and hung up.

 

She then looked around and contemplated taking clothes but in reality, she didn't need anything, she still had clothes at her old place and worse came to worse she could purchase new clothes if she needed.

Wonho came in through the back door, Baekho followed him, a gun was drawn, she realized but once they spotted her they relaxed.

Baekho did not put his weapon away; rather he hid it from her view but Yura began to cry quietly.

Wonho wrapped his strong arms around her giving her a wholesome hug.

She needed that, “Want me to carry you?” he asked her and she nodded

Her legs felt like they would buckle, Wonho picked her up effortlessly and she rested her cheek on his collarbone area.

He held her close and they made it out the house quietly and without disturbing anything or alerting anyone.

Yura felt so tired as Wonho carried her to his car and made sure to gently set her down and buckle her up.

Baekho was rubbing her arm in a comforting manner as Wonho drove off and Yura began to cry halfway through the drive.

She had been a fool, Chanyeol had played with her in a cruel attempt to get even with her ex.

It was clear that Chanyeol didn't know her true relationship with Tao, yes she was an and he quite possibly assumed she simply laid on her back for Tao but it was nothing like that.

But she wasn't going to clarify anything to that man.

At this rate, all she wanted was to get rid of him, and if that meant she had to go through an abortion and file for divorce she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter