First

Fire on Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]First[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Ignite[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura put on her short pretty red silk dress that had diamond-studded spaghetti straps and felt good.

 

She had a new client paying her for her time and she hoped he was nice.

 

Being an hadn’t been her career of choice but it paid well and after she had graduated high school and escaped her evil aunty that had taken her in after her parents died, well escorting was easy and again it paid well, sometimes more than well, but eh, she wasn’t looking for a sugar daddy as many of her clients had offered her that to her.

 

Her new client was supposedly a wealthy young man from Korea, which was nice because it meant she didn’t have to speak any other language with him.

The anonymous man hadn’t specified what she would be doing with him or if he wanted a role to be played which made her slightly uneasy because she never slept with her clients and turning down a rich man sometimes could be scary.

 

She had only slept with a rich man once because she had sold her ity for millions.

(Yura had been a prude all her life up until she hit her twenties) and the buyer of her first time had been a wealthy Chinese man she knew as Taozi.

 

He always met her after dark, the times he had requested her services and he had been the only man she had dared to bed even then after.

 

Her first time was something out of a movie; he had been gentle in the beginning but after they had “rested” he had taught her a rougher part of the sport and even though he had been a great lover she wasn’t interested in being a paid e for rich men.

 

Which is why she never ever slept with her clients and made that clear when they requested her services.

 

Yura took a deep breath and sighed, annoyed remembering the feelings that had grown for her client Taozi and how brutally he had let her know that he was not interested in her in that way.

 

“Get it together,” she told her reflection as she admired herself and twirled seeing just how pretty she looked at the moment.

 

Yura has invested so much money in her make-up, perfumes, and clothing but never had to get anything surgically enhanced or done and she was so thankful for that.

She had gotten her mother’s good genes, and instantly felt sad remembering their demise had made her grow up fast and left her out of place in the world.

She had thought she was over being an orphan but sometimes things were hard and well she couldn't help but feel sad.

 

She took a final look at her reflection, grabbing her cute clutch, and stepped out, she had gotten a notification her client had sent a driver and she went downstairs and met a young driver that politely opened the car door for her and drove her to her location of meeting with the man.

 

The driver was quiet the entire time which was nice, she hated small talk with strangers but she was never rude and indulged the curious drivers she encountered sometimes.

 

She finally made it to a grand hotel, a hotel she, unfortunately, knew well because all her clients liked to stay there before they either took her to dinner parties or just on random dates and made her listen to their troubles.

 

One thing she had learned as an , was that men liked their ego more than physical contact, they liked to hear the world revolved around them and no matter how outdated an idea they had or even how unoriginal they can be, they wanted a woman to one validate them and two act as if they were superior.

 

Sometimes even acting like a docile little girl was annoying.

 

She had tried to be a stripper once but oh god she couldn't keep up with those amazing dancing girls.

 

Yura discovered really fast she was rather lazy and even though being a stripper might bring her a solid income she risked it all and put her faith in rich men paying her for her company and being weirdos.

 

Every now and then she encountered a man wanting “extra” services and she always made sure to make them regret making advances on her. One thing she had to be thankful to her old client Taozi was that he became something like a ‘daddy long legs’ for her.

He was wealthy and very intelligent and even as they parted ways, he gave her bodyguards and a nice penthouse apartment on top of the millions he paid to her of course.

 

Yura felt a sharp pang in her chest again because even though he had broken her heart he still was there for her in the shadows albeit, but always there.

 

The loud ding the elevator made indicating she had gotten to the floor of her client’s room, was what brought her out of her thoughts and she made her way down the long hallway and into the presidential suite.

 

She then made her way to his door and rang the doorbell and waited hoping she looked as pretty as she had left her house.

The door then was opened and before her, was a very handsome young man, she stood there slightly dumbfounded because he was so attractive and for some reason, she hadn’t expected that.

“ChanTheMan3000?” she said the username he had booked her under since he hadn’t given her a name.

“Please, call me Chanyeol” he smiled politely at her and gestured for her to step in.

She obliged and she went straight to the living room area and she took a seat on the love seat.

She crossed her legs prettily setting her purse on her lap, she noticed her client was nervous which wasn’t usually the type of client she got but hoped for the best.

He sat in front of her on the coffee table and it made her nervous because he was so tall and he boxed her in with his legs being spread and he looked her dead in the eyes “I have a dinner party to attend and I am not sure what to wear or how to act” he told her seriously, again she was uncomfortable at the level of rawness he spoke to her upfront, he didn’t small talk and went straight to the point.

She blinked a couple of times until she had to speak to him “Um, well you need me to help you dress and stuff?” she asked confused

“Yes,” he told her deadpan still

“Okay what are your options?” she asked as she stood and he stood with her and she realized then he was a lot closer than she imagined and she had to look up at him

“Come with me,” he said as he grabbed her wrist and guided her to the room

She hoped this wasn’t a ploy to her or anything like that.

Nonetheless, she let him drag her in and she saw clothes laid out on the bed and some on the chair

“Why is there a mess?” she asked as he let her go and he stood in a corner

“I am not good at these things, can you help?”

“What type of party is this? A networking one or one with old friends and associates?” she asked as she grabbed an undershirt and a suit jacket to compare them together to see if they complement one another.

“Old friends party, my uncle is announcing his retirement and my takeover,” he told her and she walked up to him with a black Armani suit and button-up that would go beautifully together

“This will look good, I wasn’t aware this was a classier party, do you mind if I make a phone call?” she told him, a little annoyed she had to make a wardrobe change.

“No go ahead,” he told her as he disappeared with the clothes in hand in the bathroom.

 

Yura quickly stepped out of the room and grabbed her clutch from the floor and called her bodyguard Wonho

“Hello?’ he answered sleepily

“I’m sorry to bother you, can you have someone bring me my Neiman Marcus long-sleeved off the shoulder evening dress to the Palace?” she asked him as she heard some shuffling from him in the other end

‘Yeah I’ll do it because Baekho is out’ he told her, he sounded more awake now.

“Thank you, sorry to have woken you up” she hated to bother him over tedious stuff

‘No problem boss, I’ll drop it off and have a staff member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter