Narcissus (2/2)

๐ŸŒฌWindSunโ˜€๏ธ Playlist (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is the true Valentine gift, an alternate ending :) She wants to share the happy ending with everyone! I hope you all enjoy this one as much as you hate the previous chapter! Hahahaha. Thank you so much for supporting me even if I'm inactive at the moment. <3

2028

JEJU ISLAND, S.K

Without being able to erase the memories of when we first met

I'm comforting you, saying not to get hurt as I said goodbye...

"Wheein?" Byul said peeking inside of Wheein's office. "There's people from Seoul downstairs."

"And? Are we out of rooms?"

"Ugh, it. It's Yong. They're filming a show here. She wants to talk to you. Should I? Just tell me, I won't let her..."

"I'll meet her at my place, tell her to go straight upstairs," Wheein said and she waited for Yong for a bit. When she heard a knock on the door, she prayed that her feelings should not show. "Yong..."

"Wheein, it was nice seeing you again... and not be in jail. Thank you."

"It's fine... let's not open a closed wound."

"I know it's been two years, but it has always been you..." Yongsun said and Wheein was about to talk but Yongsun stopped her. "I'm always the talker so let me talk..."

"Go ahead..."

"When we were apart, I always longed for you. My heart got torn up just thinking about you, it's so hard... we spend like what? Two weeks together? I did not know why the I invested a lot of feelings for you during that time."

"What? You came here to tell me, you regret all of it?"

"I will never regret you, or say that I wish I'd never met you, because two years ago, you were exactly what I needed... Still is."

"Cut the bull, Yong."

"What? It's not like I'm lying here? I'm always the one, who makes the first move, always the one who tell how I feel. You never talked Wheein. You never let me in."

"So what now? You're the only one who's hurting? Who invested feelings in this relationship? IF it is a relationship?" Wheein asked and Yong actually took a step back. "I'm ing scared, Yong! I'm scared that when I see you again that all those feelings will come rushing back. I don't know if those will be good or bad feelings. You are not the only one who got hurt here."

"Can I have you back then?"

"After all of our history? You want us to get back together?! Are you crazy? Get over me!"

"But what if I never get over you?! What if I continue to wake up every day of my ing life and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter