Choi Minho

Secretary 101

Chapter Two

“Stupid interns,” I grumble as I struggle parking quickly. They made me repeat myself far too many times that I had to leave the office 5 minutes late. Thankfully, speeding just a tad bit got me here on time. I take a second to flatten my blazer to look impeccable before heading up the condos to the top floor.

I enter the passcode, take off my shoes, enter the coffee pod to the machine as I pass by the kitchen, and knock twice before entering the main room. As usual, the curtains are closed, room dim, and a lump on the bed.

I make my way across the room to draw the curtains, blaring sunlight pouring in and in an instant a groan escapes from the bed. I only slightly smile. I walk over and pull the covers down a bit to expose the sleeping face, “Mr. Choi, it is time to wake up,” I coo softly to not startle him any more than the sunlight already has done.

In an instant I am swept off my feet as he grabs me from the waist and pulls me on top of him, the position doesn’t last long before he rolls us slightly over so that he is laying on his side, face immediately seeking shelter in between my neck.

“I don’t wanna,” he mumbles softly, but the fact that his face is hiding on me only makes it so that his lips are nibling my neck.

“You must get up now to make it to work on time,” I explain, pushing him off, but he doesn’t budge. He never does.

“Whenever I decide to show up is me being on time,” he mumbles, or nibbles, some more.

“That is very true, accurate as always,” I reply, taking some time to think of what argument I could make to wake him up. He didn’t have a meeting until 12 today, so I couldn’t use his schedule as an excuse this time.

“Forget it, I’m up,” he grumbles, letting me out of his grasp as he gets off the bed, face still groggy, “It doesn’t feel as good if you’re not holding me back,” he continues, voice deep and husky from lack of use this ‘early’ in the morning.

I waste no time standing up as well, walking over to his chair and picking up his bath robe, bringing it to him, “Put this on for now,” I request, looking as he is only wearing boxers, “Shower and wash up while I bring you your coffee,” with that I leave the room and head to the kitchen.

I finish making his coffee, and grab a glass of water along with his medicine as well before heading back, and picking out his suit for the day.

Navy blue suit with a black dress shirt and tie. I move to choose the watch, socks and cologne of the day as well.

By the time I finish picking everything Minho comes into the walk-in closet and I begin assisting in dressing him. 

“Should we go out for breakfast?” He asks, looking down at me as I am finishing the last button on his shirt, I look up to reply, but his face is far too close, so I move to step back, but his hand reaches behind me to keep me in the same place.

“I think it would be a better idea to go straight to the office. I’ll order breakfast and have it delivered, it will be there shortly after we arrive,” I answer making another move to step back.

“Don’t move back,”

“I need to grab your tie,” he keeps his hold on me for a second more before he lets go. It only takes me a second to grab the tie before I am right back to the same position, wrapping my hands around his neck, the tie mimicking my actions.

“That’s a great suggestion, but I want to eat breakfast at a restaurant,” he states and I nod in understanding, he has the final say, after all.

“Very well, I’ll tell the driver to take you to Santiago’s.” I reply, making the final knot on the tie.

“That’s another thing I wanted to discuss with you,” I step back after finishing his tie, now handing him the glass of water and medicine which he takes before continuing, “I want you to be the one to take me to work from now on,” he hands me the glass as he sits, awaiting for me to put on his shoes, which I kneel down to do.

“I’m not quite sure my car is suitable to drive you to work, shall I begin driving one of yours?”

“No, I want to keep my driver. You’ll be in the back seat with me is all,”

“Bring you back from work too?”

“Yes, it’ll give us more time to discuss busine-“ I stop him with a chuckle, as I get up after having put on both shoes.

“I don’t need a reason, whatever you say is fine.” He looks at me with an expression I’m not quite sure of for a couple seconds before smiling back.

“Forget breakfast, that was just an excuse to sit and stare at your beautiful face, instead let me do that now,”

This stirring in my stomach… it’s not normal. Am I getting sick?

“Can you stare at it on the drive to the office instead?”

“Deal.”

Th drive back was… different. He wasn’t kidding when he said he would stare at my face, because that is the only thing he did for the full 15 minute drive. No talking. Just staring. I felt my face grow hot, but I think it’s because he was sitting just a tad bit too close and the windows are up.

None the less, this was the awaited time for all the interns, the moment that our CEO would walk through those doors and they would have the luck to see him walk past them to reach his office for the very first time. I stand for a second, patting down Mr. Choi’s blazer before opening the door for him and allowing him to walk in.

As usual, he pays no mind to the cluster of desks at the center and walks straight to his office, but that’s the opposite reaction to what the interns hold. They all stopped what they were doing to watch until his very last step to his office. I smile, as I watch both things take place.

“Everyone,” I state, grabbing everyone’s attention to me instead, “that is our CEO, Choi Minho.”


A/N: 

Someone's obviously got a crush and someone's obviously oblivious.