Dal Shabet

You're My Candy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7gwaKjXd6E&feature=related

--------------------

The next day came quickly. Your alarm kept on beeping, *andwae...not yet..* you grumbled inside your head. You snuggled closer to your warm blanket, *Just a few more minute..* 

Before you know it, it was already 7:50 AM. 

You slowly opened your eyes, *What time is it?* you reached out to the alarm and looked at the time. "Omo! ANDWAEEE!" You jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. 

After you wash up and put on your uniform, you skipped down the stairs only to find the house empty. "Did they even come back?" shaking your head, you went to the kitchen and just grab a bottle of water and left the house. 

You glanced at your watch, "It's almost 8AM!" Feeling scared of being tardy, you half speed-walked and half-ran to school. 

Meanwhile at school, Bomi was looking for you, *Aish...where is this girl..* JongUp came in and her attention went to him. 

"JongUp oppa...a-anyoung~" She shyly greeted. JongUp gave her a smile and waved. "Anyoung..er.." He tried he remember her name.

"Bomi." Bomi told him. Jong Up laughed sheepishly and sat down. 

Zelo came in as well. He went straight  to him desk without greeting anyone. 

He turned his head and didn't see you there. *the smart girl is not here?* Not long after, Mr. Kim came in  and started taking attendance. 

"~~~~~~~~~?" Mr. Kim called out while looking around the classroom. Bomi opened to tell him you're not here but Zelo was faster. "She's not here."

Everyone stared at him. "Whoa..he spoke.." "Why would he answer for her?" Whispers started going around the room. 

Jong Up turned back and mouthed, "yeoja chingu." and laughed.  Zelo rolled his eye and mouthed, "Shut Up." 

Mr. Kim tapped the board with his stick. "QUIET." Everyone quickly shut their mouth. they all know Mr. Kim is one of the strictest teacher who would give punishments and tons of work.

You ran to class and skidded to a stop in front of your class. *Here goes nothing..* you held your breath when you opened the door. 

Everyone turned and looked at you. *omo..so embarrassing.* Your cheek turned red and you bowed to Mr. Kim. "Sorry I was late." Mr. Kim gave you a stern look. "A student that is never late before, happens to be late today. See me after class." 

You nodded and went to your seat. 

Zelo looked at you. You noticed someone staring, *Who keeps staring at me?* You turned your head to see Zelo. "Oh..anyoung..." you gave him a small wave.

He nodded his head and did a salute. *Her hair is not styled today.* Zelo glanced at your hair. 

"Wae?" you whispered. He pointed to your head. You tilted your head. *My head?* you reached up and touched your hair. "Oh." you gasped. 

*I DIDN'T BRUSH MY HAIR!* you screamed inside. 

Zelo gave you a smirk, but it wasn't mean or anything. You reached up and finger-comb your hair. Zelo can't help but notice how smooth and pretty your hair is even without brushing it. 

After you're done, you turned back to him and pointed to your hair and hold your thumbs up, "Good?" you mouthed. Zelo slowly nodded. *This girl is interesting.* 

You gave him a smile and looked forward to listen to Mr. Kim's lecture of the day. 

*He's...nice* you thought. 

Soon, class ended and there was a break. Students piled out to the hall and field.  

Then, all the guys started running towards one direction. "Dal Shabet is here!" "The goddess Queenkas?!" 

You and Bomi both stepped out the door but almost got trampled by the guys and some girls. "Whoa...What the heck?" Bomi dusted herself.

You poked your head out the door, "Dal- Shabet?" 

Bomi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Stealing the new students....a.k.a. B.A.P." she muttered. 

Zelo and Jong Up was right behind you guys. "Who's Dal Shabet?" Jong Up asked. Bomi's eyes glittered. *Omo, he's talking to me!* "They're the queenkas of this school and...." she trailed off and looked around before continuing. 

"...they aren't nice girls." she whispered the last part. 

Zelo's eyebrow arched upward in amusement. Jong Up slowly nodded, "Sounds interesting.." his mouth curved into a smile. 

Bomi's shoulder deflated. "Aniya.." You glanced between Bomi and Jong Up. *they can have a conversation so naturally..i wish i was like that..* 

Suddenly, BAM! Someone slammed the door. You guys looked to see who it is. 

You and Bomi just stood there, blankly. "Omo..it's dal shabet." Bomi whispered. 

Ah Young strode towards Zelo and Jong Up. "Omo..such cuties." she giggled. Ga Eun's eye caught onto Zelo. *He's so good looking." she looked him up and down. 

Zelo just gave them a bored expression and turned to Jong Up, "Let's go find the hyungs." and walked out the door, right past Dal Shabet. Jong Up follows. 

Subin gaped at them. "Muh?! Are they blind? can they not see US?" 

Ji Yul flicked her hair back and smirked. "Don't worry, this is only the start." Ah Young nodded, "We gotta have those newbies. They have to be our kingkas." 

You and Bomi both looked at each other. *They're like  wild animals catching the prey* 

Ga Eun noticed you and Bomi. "Yah, what the hell are you both staring at?" she gave you both an icy glare. You elbowed Bomi and mouthed, "Go." 

You both left the classroom and exhaled. "Those ..stealing my man.." Bomi raged. 

*Maybe it's better to steer away from B.A.P. in case Dal shabet thinks we're after them....* You shuddered at the thought of what would happen if that happened. 

----------------------

:) <3