Market

You're My Candy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w88dZ5loAwo

--------------------------

Since you didn't have work today, you went home right after school ended.  

After you finally get home, you changed into comfy clothes and decided to do some of your homework. 

You went over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water but you found a piece of paper on the counter. "Huh? What's this?" you picked the paper up and read the note: 

"~~~~~~~~ brat. We both went out to a dinner party tonight. Cook dinner yourself and make sure you do double the chores and don't forget to stop by the maket to pick up the things I listed below." 

"Muh?!" you crumpled the piece of paper and threw it on the ground. *What am I? a slave?* you dumped your books and homework out of your bag and angrily turned the pages. 

"I'll do them later..." you told yourself. 

A few hour passed by, and you accidently fell asleep while doing homework. Your eyes fluttered open. *what time is it?* Just then, you remember you need to stop by the market. 

You jolted out of your seat and looked at the clock. "Omo...it's already 9PM?" you quickly grabbed your cardigan and slipped on your converse and ran out the door. 

*Wait! the paper!* you ran back in and picked up the crumbled paper, ran out and locked the door. 

The night was chilly and cold. You put your hands inside your pocket and quickly walked to the market. Once you got to the market, you pulled out the paper and went down the aisles of the market and picked up whatever your aunt wants you to buy. 

You walked by the snacks section, "I should get myself some..." you reached out and picked a few and dropped them in your cart. 

After you were done, you went to pay for the things. 

*I wonder if aunt and uncle is home yet...* you glanced around the store while waiting in line. something caught your eyes. *Wait...what's that yellow thing floating in that aisle?* 

It took you a few seconds to realize it's someone's blonde hair. Your eyes widen in realization. *Omo Omo Omo...don't tell me it's them..* 

"Next!" the cashier called out. You quickly pushed your cart and dumped all your things on the counter. "Please make it quick.." you begged.

The cashier gave you a strange look but speeded up the process. 

After you paid, you grabbed the bags and walked to the door, and at the same time, B.A.P. walked towards the door too. Yong guk was joking around with Himchan and laughing, Young jae was just listening to music, Daehyun was texting on his phone, and Jong Up and Zelo was  just talking. 

*Good..they're not paying attention.. I don't want to bump into them again..for the third time.* you purposely slowed down so you could let them go first.

Yong Guk playfully punched Himchan and Himchan pushed him causing him to move backward and bump into you. "Oh-" you dropped your bags and put your hands out to stop him from pushing you backward too. 

Everyone stopped walking and looked at you. Zelo looked at you, "Oh, it's you again.." he smirked. Young Jae glanced between you and Zelo. "Who is she? your new girl friend?" 

Your face turned red and you picked up your bag, "Mianhe.." You slightly bowed and walk away. 

Yong Guk tilted his head, "Yah..she looks familiar." 

"She's the girl that asked us for help last time when she ran into those bastards. She's also in me and Jong Up's class.." Zelo explained and gave Young jae a look. 

Young jae shrugged, "Well, it seemed like you would pick her up." 

Zelo snorted, "She's not my type." 

Even though you walked away, Zelo still glance back at where you went. Himchan nudged him. "Yah..Zelo baby, you okay? you kept glancing at where she went." 

"I told you she's not my type, hyung." Zelo walked past him and went back to talking with Jong Up. Himchan scratched his head, *Really?* 

You carried the heavy bags of groceries home. "Argh..why do I keep seeing them? and they all look so scary..especially if they might be in a gang." you mumbled. 

Finally, you got home. The house was still dark, which meant your aunt and uncle never came back. 

You glanced at the clock, "it's already close to 10." you sighed and unbag everything and put the food in the refrigerator. 

You didn't feel like cooking a big dinner for yourself so you made instant bowl noodles. After you were done eating, you did the chores your aunt and uncle told you to do. 

When you were done, it was already past midnight. *Where could they be?* you wondered.  "Oh wells, I'm going to bed... I have to prepare myself to squeeze through the crowd again tomorrow at school." 

Deep inside you, you could't help but keep thinking about B.A.P. and who they really are...

-------------------------

I'm sorry i'm updating really slowly D:
I got exams this week~ but after that, I can update more for you guys ^___^ Thank you for reading~ pyong pyong<3